Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 2)

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I feel a little bit strange on the Karanjkars. A loving father Manohar..ran away because of a fight and did not return home for 3 years? Forgive me..but i feel that was a bit stupid to hear. The CVs are totally out of ideas. LOL. LOL What kind of fight was it that made him ran away? It surely really really really BIG FIGHT. There must be something happened behind the scene that makes the actor (Manohar) refuses to continue the show. Big smile

And who is that child Soham? Lot of people in this forum said that he is ArMan's child. Now if that's true..that is a bit stupid as well from the CVs. I mean..why should ArMan gave their child to Varsha? They were very sad and devastated when they lost their unborn child..and that too thanks to Varsha. Suddenly they gave their second child to her? Savita also let it happened? Manav so angry with Varsha and he gave his child to her? Well well..if that's true..it would be the stupidest thing to hear.

And Darmesh and Vaishali are united? What the hell is going on here? The CVs are totally out of their mind and they think we are stupid.

This show is getting weird and weird and weird...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naava-sylph-

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
You have used the word stupid many times ...

Actually you are right .The tracks are so stupid that it is even more stupid to take them seriously ...I am not going  to do that any more ...
*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Its better if we dont take these trks too much on our hearts..they are the most stupidest trks ever...LOL
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
yes Resham ..I too have decided to that .I bashed Archana and Manav all last week so bad that now I am all exhausted ... LOL
No more bashing...

Even if there is bashing going on somewhee I will keep away .Why get angry thinking about it ...
However I will keep hoping that these two characters of Manav and Archana get punished very badly for playing with the life of their new born baby ...I hope that such sensless mhaanta is shown to be a wrong thing  and not a good one..

For once I want Bappa to teach them a lesson ...

But no more bashing ...I have had enough ,,,
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
True...I have too had enough of their mahanta..had hoti hai yaar...I bet Manav wd nt know this..if he had he would hv not given his child to one person whom he hates the most...bt might be he wd hv given too bec of Satish and Archu's ziddipan...wonder hw Savita agreed to it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I know Ankita said to wait a while but honestly the more I see the more I am losing interest in PR. I don't recognize Manav anymore, first he is insenstive to Archana then he relies on another woman on how to pacify her. It is unbelievable! The Manav I became a fan of was someone who was a hard worker and who loved his family dearly, nowadays he has no time for his loved ones. The leap destroyed his character

Then there is Archana, while it has yet to be revealed if she did give Soham to Varsha, the articles and the direction the show is going all seem to be proving that is exactly what happened. I am really disappointed with yet another lead character being destroyed, the damage has been done to both characters.

The leap should have never happened, there was no need for it. Ankita and Sushant are too young to be playing parents to children Sachu's age. Everything was fine before the leap now things have changed for the worse. PR has lost its charm, the simplicity which made the show unique is now gone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mickeym-Preeti--sylph-

*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Agreed Mandy..they hv destroyed the characters here...I srsly dont understand why Manav needs another woman's help to calm down Archana...and least I said about Varsha is better...m only going to focus on Arman now in my discussions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mickeym-sylph-

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I know Ankita said to wait a while but honestly the more I see the more I am losing interest in PR. I don't recognize Manav anymore, first he is insenstive to Archana then he relies on another woman on how to pacify her. It is unbelievable! The Manav I became a fan of was someone who was a hard worker and who loved his family dearly, nowadays he has no time for his loved ones. The leap destroyed his character

Then there is Archana, while it has yet to be revealed if she did give Soham to Varsha, the articles and the direction the show is going all seem to be proving that is exactly what happened. I am really disappointed with yet another lead character being destroyed, the damage has been done to both characters.

The leap should have never happened, there was no need for it. Ankita and Sushant are too young to be playing parents to children Sachu's age. Everything was fine before the leap now things have changed for the worse. PR has lost its charm, the simplicity which made the show unique is now gone.

I am more intrested to know the reason behind these 2 to give tier child to Varsha. Paractically makes "NO-SENSE" to me.

And what surprises me more was Varsha giving gyaan to Vaishu whereas she herself is being unfair towards Archana. Well in a way i feel Archana deserves such treatment from Varsha ... I dont pity her on this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mickeym

Go to top