Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ok , today  Archana has solid  proof ...

She better not hide anything  from Manav now  or else I will get angry ...That was clever of Archu ...Ria got fooled ...

Maanv ...uff he is just too naive ...
But now that I know what will happen to him, I am feeling bad ... Wish he was more careful and strict with Ria calling late at night ...

The Savita Sundri track is seriously boring ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 August 2011 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 149)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok , today  Archana has solid  proof ...

She better not hide anything  from Manav now  or else I will get angry ...That was clever of Archu ...Ria got fooled ...

Maanv ...uff he is just too naive ...
But now that I know what will happen to him, I am feeling bad ... Wish he was more careful and strict with Ria calling late at night ...

The Savita Sundri track is seriously boring ...

The way Archana looked in the pre cap looks promising.She had the Jhansi Ki rani Archu look Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
helloz all...

M happy to see this Discussion Thread going in a really positive way...Thumbs Up 

Okk..why m here...no not to say anything abt the show...which is nothing offering meLOL..sadly...

We have almost reached 149 pages and our limit is 150 pagesLOL, so m opening another thread for EDT...so all after completing 150 here start posting in the new EDT...m unstickying this and opening a new one...and getting it stickiedWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazumayal--Hope--Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Manav is innocent .Riya is clever .

The only reason Manav has not told Archu about Riya's jhootha Marraige problem is coz of Archu's friendship with Ashna . He cannot control feminine gossip and he respected Riya's wary attitude over such a thing getting around Office .

He has not lied as such , he is merely keeping Archu OUT of it , bas .

Riya's usage of his phone was smart .

She is collecting proof , so she can build up case against him .

Archana has NOT helped by sending her that message . She now has one more proof that Manav is doing sexual advancement towards her .
Rather Archana should TALK to her husband . TALK TALK TALK .

He is bluntly telling u that U MESSAGED ME .  Ask him about that . Tell him , I did NOT message u . WHO ELSE handles the phone besides me ?

The answer is RIYA who is his secretary and who sometimes charges it etc .

Archana has decided to handle this by herself but she is NO MATCH for Riya's devious brain . 

The way Dharmesh was putting hand around RIYA ...Bad news for Vaishali . THIRD STEPSON  on the way .

This matter is escalating due to Archu's inability to express herself clearly or talk to her husband .

I don't give a damn about the comparative DUKHI scenes of Sulo ...sitting in heat , washing clothes , not being able to watch TV ...while Manju enjoys . If this is supposed to evoke sympathy , it FAILS . We r seriously bugged with Sulo . Living this way is her CHOICE .

Savita Sundari comedy ...when will CVS put sundari to good use and relay about Vandus abuse etc ?

I want to see Savita stripping Rasika in front of her giggling committee friends and threatening them to expose the hypocrisy of their organization if they continue letting Rasika remain president .

Archana has caught Riya lying blatantly TWICE . Once Manav was there to back her up ...but she did not really pursue it when he shrugged it and did not pin point it . Today Ashna can back her up and fire Riya for lying . Ashna is Archu's personal friend and she can immediately pull Riya up . Why did not Archu tell Ashna ?

Instead Archu sent her a message from Manavs cell ...which may make him land in soup .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27--Hope--

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The way Dharmesh was putting hand around RIYA ...Bad news for Vaishali . THIRD STEPSON  on the way .

ROFLROFLROFL
What is it about this man that woman just can't resist him? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalDabulls23

SportsFreak

SportsFreak

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I dnt belv dat manav cannot tell archu because of arshana.All he has to do is take a promise from her and she will keep her mouth shut.She just took a promise from vandu and sulo to keep quiet and she has done dat

-sylph-

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonjogl

I dnt belv dat manav cannot tell archu because of arshana.All he has to do is take a promise from her and she will keep her mouth shut.She just took a promise from vandu and sulo to keep quiet and she has done dat

You saw how Archana DIRECTLY phoned Ashna today , without talking to Manav . Archana DOES have direct access to Ashna . minus Manav . They shop , they dress each other up , they lunch without their men . Men don't do this kasam stuff , its horribly feminine in my opinion .

umayal

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Lord have mercy!!

Riya is about to have a tight slap from Archu...Can't wait for monday!!

Archu played same game with Riya...hee hee ha ha

I think Archu is going to set Riya straight..Keeping my fingers crossed..

Manav never realized that Archu has never sent him text b4.  she calls and if she does not get thru than she barges into the office.  Manav is such a dork. 

I am tired of Sulo been shown to suffer while Manju chilling with new firdge, washer and TV.  I dont feel sorry for Sulo but do for the other elderly folks.  Sulo has 3 homes to go to or fight for the one which was unethically taken from her w/o her knowledge..She could take MaNod to the court and fight.  But she chooses to be Atma Sarbhar...Hmmm

umayal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top