Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I think what is heppening here is that the writers desperately want another female lead for Manav .

they have been trying for some time ...

They tried with Shravani...tried hard , very very hard but that couple got rejected by the audience .They tried their best to make Shravani look good but they just could not sell the manav Shravani couple and that is why Shravani was  packed away to US ...

Then they tried Sukriti ...they did bring her in for Manav only but I think the minute they saw the show , they knew they had goofed up ...LOL
So Goodbye Sukriti ...

Then they tried Ashna ...
Bu tno matter how hard they tried , Ashna kept looking  more and more like Manav's caring and lovely elder sister rather than  Manav's life partner ...
So I think they have decided that this too will not work ...

Now again they are trying ...
This time they are getting a bad girl for good boy Manav ...
She is of the same age as Sushant , she is tall  and wears modern clothes ...
The new manav , after the leap is supposed to be high  class, speaks English ..Bingo and what not , wears designer suits and has an awesome personailty ...
It will be shown that Riya is compatible to this new Manav , looks wise ...She too will wear trendy clothes , will show attitude and class Confused,I know , please don't laugh ...but that is what their idea is ...

As opposed to the low class , saree clad  and down market wife that he has at home ...

As the time proceeds , we will see less and less of Arman scenes and more and more of Manav and Riya scenes ...This has already started ...in the last 10 days , there has hardly been any romantic scenes between them ...

There is much more scenes between Maanav and Riya , showing their bonding ...which was not happeneing before bu t which took off yesterday when Manav agreed to her that to keep her secret he would even lie to Archana ...I know it is something  so small, but it is a start .

This will get even more serious  with time  ...

The whole idea is to show how in presence , Riya will replace Archana in Manav's life but in his mind and his heart ...will not be able to do so ...

Before there was no rishta between Manav and Archana and they would keep bumping into each other by accidents ...now even if they go their seperate ways , there wil lalways be a connection ...Archana is Soham's mother ...and she is also a mother to Sachu ...So this time the creatives will not  have to find silly excuses ...

I don't know but I think the writers will try to make this happen ...But one thing  is for sure ..Manav will not divorce Archana ever ..She will be his only wife ...

But fro mthe writer's pont of view ...Riya is here to stay ...
I knew it when I saw manav ticking a YES on her photo ...that scene pretty much showed what  th writers are going to show later , that Manav himself bring Riya in  his life ...unknowingly of course ...
The only thing that can go against the writers are the TRPs ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 August 2011 at 8:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27bhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 148)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
after see the article i m soAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalbhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

after see the article i m soAngry

poas, the article is very upsetting, but thanks to Savita Aai to the rescue, she will unfold Riya's truth in front of everyone and then Manav will fire Ria from the job hopefully.

So far ArMan are on good terms right now but today's episode may show a small rift between them.

umayalDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I read the article just now ..Looks like they are ending this track soon ...Maybe another 2 weeks the most ...

Would be fun to watch ...

umayalbhallarox

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
GM Folks where is the article Pls tell.  I dont see it  on the first page.

umayalbhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

GM Folks where is the article Pls tell.  I dont see it  on the first page.

Good moring to you Varsha Di,Smile do you see the topic dharmesh create rift between ArMan, that is the article. I can post the article over here.Smile

I have posted the artice for you Varsha DiSmile

Edited by bhallarox - 05 August 2011 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Dharmesh is trying his best to create problems for Manav and Archana in Zee TV's show Pavitra Rishta. After his previous efforts to create rift between the couple went in vain, in the upcoming episode Dharmesh will ask Ria to spike Manav's drink.

Our source informs, "Dharmesh's attempts to create misunderstandings between Manav and Archana will finally work as in the upcoming episodes Ria will succeed in creating rift between the couple. Ria has already managed to create suspicion in Archana's mind against Manav. However, the couple will soon have a big fight when Archana will get some photographs wherein Manav will be seen in a compromising position with Ria. As per Dharmesh's plan, Ria will spike Manav's drink and after he will become unconsciousness she will click the photos. However, Dharmesh's happiness will be short-lived as Savita tai will expose Ria's true motives in front of the entire family."

We spoke to Ankita Lokhande (Archana) who said, "I have no idea about the upcoming track as I am yet to shoot it. But it's true that Dharmesh and Ria are together and they are doing everything to create rift between Manav and me."

umayalDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhalla.  Everything we suspect on this forum is somehow written up in the storyline. Why r they paying these CVs?  If they are reading than read everything not half baked stuff..

As usual Savita at Mannu's resucue not his wife but a mother EmbarrassedBig smile 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 August 2011 at 9:30am

umayalbhallarox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top