Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Originally posted by umayal

Thanee Dear,
you seemed to be really angry. Cant blame you. cool down dear ,we are trying too.
Agree with you completely. This show is testing our temper with this sulo and riya track and thank god,its good that TRPs are down.

I thought archu should have told Manav and talk to him. but even there ,there might be a doubt arise whether Manav will take what archu told as serious and will believe her.

But then, your solution would be super. (That didn't strike) . yes, as you said  keep the speaker On. Every time that bitch talk double meaning dialogues make Manav hear too. Then Mission accomplished.Manav himself will throw her out.

Easy solution Thanee. But will our archu follow it. will this click her. Nope.

H Umi..yes I got angry dear...LOL
Something important like this...Archu has her mouth shut..Hearing a girl taking for your husband like this..what she did..just listenning quietly..as if its normal..

Manv is your husband..open your mouth and talk..why asking question in your mind...??
while the person is in front of you...talk to him..why hiding..??

Really can't accept that...even for Sulo..they are dragging ..now she ask  Vaishu not to tell nobody..

..I think eveybody will came to know..like that LOLvarsha also will come here ..don't know how..and Sulo will ask her not to tell nobody..Kasam..kasam..
and Finally everybody.. know where is Sulo...but nobody has talk to each other..LOL
just for the Sulo kasam..LOL

Hi Thanee,

I can understand your anger Thanee, I don't blame you at all, even I'm really angry with Archana. How could she keep her mouth shut from Manav about Riya? If Archana knows very well that Riya means harm to MAnav, she is not even saying anything to him, very bad for Sulo not to allow Vaishu to tell anybody, and her daughters are obeying her competely. Never saw Vaishali obeying her mother when Sulochana tried to make Vaishu understand that Manav was a good man, but Vaishu listened very good this time. Your anger is completely justified

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramThanee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 147)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I don't think Archana sees Riya as harming Manav but she definately knows Riya is bad news, she should try telling Manav again about Riya or better yet confront her for wanting a married man. I know Manav and Archana can be written as naive but not to the point where they are this foolish. I think both are well aware that Riya wants to be more than friends with Manav yet neither are doing anything about it. I hope in tommorow's episode a confrontation happens, either regarding Archana keeping quiet about Sulochana or about Riya better yet how about both

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virambhallaroxsuan

viram

viram

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
And the stupidity continues .

Saint Sulo has given ANOTHER KASAM to another daughter .

This serial shud be named The Kasams of Sulo . Or SULO KI KASME

All Satyanashi Kasams

Kasams that do Fultoo Satyanash , carnage , wreck lives

Sulo gives them and her silly fleet of soldiers , her daughters Carry them out

I.

Hi. Why dont we rechristen this show kasam se??  Earlier it was Thappads galore. Now it is raining kasams. 
First Slapo asks all the inmates of the ashram to keep her whereabouts a secret. 
Sulo asks Archu to promise to keep her whereabouts a secret.
Then Vaishu joins the gang and hides her mom's secret as if she is some revolutionary freedom fighter hiding from the British soldiers .(((Oh what a comparison. Her weapons would be ...Thappads and Kasams,)LOLLOLLOL

Riya asks Manav to  keep her secret.
She is already hiding Dharmu's secret after  he threatened her.!!LOL  
And the story goes on and on.

The way Archu behaves is so illogical and unnatural. What right does she have to suspect that Manav is lying to her and hiding something from her??? She has been lying to him day in and day out pretending as if she doesnt know where her mother is.  I wish every one blasts her .

The funniest part is ..
Sulo isn't hiding in a forest or something like that not to be identified or found out. Already there are people who have seen her.Now when Manav decides to advertise on TV does she think people will still keep her under purdah? It was Nalini kaki yesterday. It will be some Shalini kaki tomorrow. Someone or the other is sure to spill the beans. 

Poor vriddhashram inmates. They must have lost their peace from the day Sulo arrived. Now  her daughters troop in  and out ,day in and day out ,crying , hugging and kasaming!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallaroxsuanlunza.Mandy.koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
^ This is like a sequel to Kasamh se, its a disaster. I would have understood had Sulochana given a reasonable explanation for why she wanted this to be kept a secret but I found her reasons to be a bunch of nonsense! No one is forcing her to leave, no one is forcing her to give up her so called self respect. Manav and Varsha have the right to know but instead both continue to be kept in the dark, even Vaishali noted how wrong Archana was to do this to Manav kudos to her for that!

As for Archana thinking Manav is lying, well he did lie when he said he left his hankerchief at work when in reality he gave it to Riya. Keeping secrets is never a good thing, the same way Archana is bothered that Manav kept something from her should be a wake up call as to how Manav will feel when he learns she lied to him. Archana continually lying to Manav for Sulochana's sake has reached its limit, the first few days I excused her actions but now she is purposely keeping this secret.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallaroxsuanlunza

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Mandy I think Manav thught the hanky he let Riya wipe tears with was probably left in his office.  He did not purposely lie abt it.  he said he left it in the office.  So not total lie.

bhallaroxsuanlunzakoolsadhu1000

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

the end of this .. will be manav apologising to archu , and not the other way round ...

And geez , how can manav's "lies" be compared to archu's ? .. Manav's is like ... little white lie ... which he probably thinks is harmless .. He doesnt feel it is much of a big deal ...

Is this the route the CVs want to take ? By building up manav's "lies" and "mistakes" as correspondingly huger than archu's .. so by the end of two months .. it is manav who is the guilty one ...
And instead of manav being upset with archana , he would be running behind her , pleading with her ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

the end of this .. will be manav apologising to archu , and not the other way round ...

And geez , how can manav's "lies" be compared to archu's ? .. Manav's is like ... little white lie ... which he probably thinks is harmless .. He doesnt feel it is much of a big deal ...

Honestly I dont think he lied abt the hanky.  I think he totally forgot abt it.  He gave it to Riya to wipe tears off and he thought she might have left it back in the office on his desk.  When he said to Archu that he left hanky in the office he did not look like he was lying or white lying LOL

Is this the route the CVs want to take ? By building up manav's "lies" and "mistakes" as correspondingly huger than archu's .. so by the end of two months .. it is manav who is the guilty one ...
And instead of manav being upset with archana , he would be running behind her , pleading with her ?
Right on sistah.  They are building up on Manav's lying charades now to balance off Mis Archana's lies so she does not have to apologize and he ends up feeling guilty so on his knees apologizing in public.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hmph , if archana suspects him now .. then he should take serious offence !!
Gosh , she knows him for nearly seven years now ...
And after the roller coaster of a relationship that they had the first few years ... after all those rough months they survived ... I hope they dont show archu suspecting him cheating on her for some Ms. Pretty Legs.. 

Edited by lunza - 04 August 2011 at 10:13pm

--Hope--suankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top