Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sharon Archu is the favorite Lead and EK has decided to keep it this way.  Humilliate Mannu time after time .  Forget Mannu,  Savita also had to bow down and apologize when she accepted ArMan.

keep watching how degrading this track will get.

Mannu will feel guilty galore and apologize to Archana

I am disgusted grossed out.

Thanee wonderful post dear.Big smile  U also seem to be angry just like few of us.

Varsha,
EK? What is her problem? I recently realised that Jheetenderji (I'm not sure if I spelt his name correctly), is EK's father and I was shocked! They are so different! He loves and respects Sushant so much. How can Ekta treat the character Manav so terribly just to make Archana "look good".

Does Ekta have a problem with men generally why she shows characters like Manav in this way, weak most of the time when dealing with their wives? Sushant and Ankita have praised Ekta in the past and said she knows what she's doing. I wish they could give us concrete examples, as right now, it sure doesn't seem so.
Jitender and Shobha Kapoor are parents of Ekta and Tusshar Kapoor.  Shobha & Ekta make their Serial business under BT.  Not sure how Shobha is but Jitender is a wonderful human being.  Them as a couple never in controversy or rumor mill.  Clean record as far as I know.  Not sure how and why they allow this daughter to go this wild and proude trash.

Ekta is different story all together.  She does not like men that is how it comes across most of the time.  I dont know her well but what I have heard thru good source who works for the production crew that she has bad temper and will raise her hand to get her way.  Sometimes I feel she has no morals.  Again I dont want to judge her or say something which might be as if I am bashing her.  But a wonderful Serial PR she made total kachra out of. 

Bhagwan usse sadbudhhi dey.

Varsha,
Thanks for the info. @blue...I can believe this, seeing the current track involving "little missy".
No disrespect meant. Sometimes she praises Sushita. It appears that she insisted on Sushant being cast as Manav or the serial wouldn't take off, and that she also chose Ankita. So she seems to have a very good sense of which actor to choose for a specific role and who will work well together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxlunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 146)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Poor Thanee .Hug One of the sweetest and yet so angry .

Don't blame u a bit . We ALL are .

I simply do NOT understand Archana . One girl made LOVE TALK on the phone about u and ur husband and ur keeping quiet , judging if UR hubby is telling JHOOT ?

Manav's lies r lies to keep Archu's heart . Like I did not eat with DK and eating twice just so Archu wont feel hurt . Or hiding about Rumaal coz earlier day Archu had fired him . Husbandly lies .

But Archu's lies r far more serious . Sulo is live and kicking . Riya is saying u visit her room and forget ur hanky and she is smelling it and being emotional

Is Archana waiting for this girl to rape her husband ?

Go on , kick up a tantrum , demand explanations , basically ASK HIM WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON

Tell him to FIRE that girl as she is constantly phoning home and LYING as if they two r a couple

DO SOMETHING other than mooning over ur stupid mom

U instead doubt ur hubbys character ...u know na what happened when u doubted his character earlier ?

same poison u wanna taste AGAIN ? 

That time too , u did not talk

This time SAME 

Ur hiding too much from husband . This won't yield Good .

Kool di Hi..

I rarely get angry like this...It must be very important and bad to make me show my anger..

You are absolutely right...all what you write are  in my mind ..Smile

My god dear..How She could hear that girl talking for her man like this...She is her husband ..and not a wordsShocked..Shocked She says Manv don't know where was his romal otherwise he would tell her...but Foolish .as she is..why she don't ask him..Manv its Riya, she said you romal is with her ..at her ghar...and she ask..what going on..??or..while listening as i said put the louder..and make manv listening.. I can't believe it..She must do something..and don't stay like a vase in her house..
I know I'm rude with her..but..unfortunately there are nobody to shake her..LOL

Automatically something will come  out...at least she talk..evn if goussa..ect..
How long she will hide that..Riya is playing with her...and has already trap Manv...
That why I got angry...this will continue...Riya will continue on her way...
and Archu will till think ...what is going on..with husband and RiyaSmile

I'm for woman..when their are something to tell  their husband ..They just talk...Wink
She don't think for one second Manv has an important work..must always be concentrate...
and be present...Just hide him...for Sulo Kasam..I say it Pathetic..
All she can do...Talk to Manv and tell him...Sulo don't want to come here ..she like to be there ...ect..You can go and see her..that all..

She think Manv will take her by her 2 arms and 2 legs...will say..Aai..come.with me.LOLor will kidnap her or what..LOL

heh I was angry..but Sulo says she will come home...later...Kool di..you heard that.or it my ears prob now...its ridiculous..which home...???D'oh
You know what I'll stop here...LOL I got my funny mood..cause..i record PR on tv today..oh yes Kool di perhap you don't know..I have ZEE here in France on TV...but its from UK...so I'm late compare to India.. generally while having dinner I watch PR on TV..then I come to see online..everyday its like this..LOL So today..what I heard..cv's forget that..I think..ConfusedHer son Must have an important surgery but don't have enough money...But Today Nalini Kaki told Sulo...Her son.life.is in danger..Doctor said..he must be operate within..2 days...,,..So what happen  now???..He has not been operated.till now..Confused Nalini kaki..don't get the Money..LOL

Yes Why get angry for that serial...LOL but Arman hiding things  to each  other like this ..irritated me..really..
I know you understand me..Wink

Very Nice post too Kool di..Thumbs Up

Edited by Thanee - 04 August 2011 at 5:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshootingstar27bhallaroxsuan--Hope--lunzakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

...my god.D'oh.where are we going.Disapprove..with PR..Arman are going on misunderstanding on misunderstanding ..Archu can loose his husband...Manv ...can loose his job..Wife...and even honour..God don't let this happen..cause this time...
PR will loose a Fan...Angry

Its disgusting..Dead

Thanee,
I understand exactly how you feel. The frustration level is extremely high!!
I also said before, that only God can help us now, because the CV's don't seem to care what the fans want and/or like. They seem incapable of righting their wrongs. God help Pavitra Rishta!!!!!  Please!!!!!

Sharon di..hi.

My god yes 17 Angry I put..I don't even see how much there are??LOL
I just write...But now.i really think Archu must do something.I was  angry with her..but ..she must move ..and go to see that Riya...or tell Aachna all story...
She must tell manv too...for sure Manv will tell no she's a good girl..
but At least Archu will open his eyes...I think..Wink 
Something must be done ..really..Archu must fight now..Wink

Edited by Thanee - 04 August 2011 at 5:44pm

bhallaroxsuan

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
My god dear..How She could hear that girl talking for her man like this...She is her husband ..and not a wordsShocked..Shocked She says Manv don't know where was his romal otherwise he would tell her...but Foolish .as she is..why she don't ask him..Manv its Riya, she said you romal is with her ..at her ghar...and she ask..what going on..??or..while listening as i said put the louder..and make manv listening.. I can't believe it..She must do something..and don't stay like a vase in her house..

She keeps quiet and gives up on her husband always . 

Remember Manav had told her for u I will give up 10 such jobs

She shud tell him , not 10 such jobs , but surely u can give up THIS secretary , she is plain fast and trouble

If Manav does not listen , We can blame him

But AT LEAST TRY TELLING 

Just keeping quiet is not helping .

The girl is moving zoom zoom zoom while she walks slowly on streets thinking everyday of her sainted mom

By the time  her sainted mom EARNS MONEY , Archana will lose ALL

Riya will put Manav in jail .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramThaneebhallaroxsuanDabulls23

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

She keeps quiet and gives up on her husband always . 

Remember Manav had told her for u I will give up 10 such jobs

She shud tell him , not 10 such jobs , but surely u can give up THIS secretary , she is plain fast and trouble

If Manav does not listen , We can blame him

But AT LEAST TRY TELLING 

Just keeping quiet is not helping .

The girl is moving zoom zoom zoom while she walks slowly on streets thinking everyday of her sainted mom

By the time  her sainted mom EARNS MONEY , Archana will lose ALL

Riya will put Manav in jail .

Hi Kool Di,

Very true, Archana does always give up on her husband, if Manav can give up ten jobs for Archana, then why not that secretary? Archana is not helping by keeping quiet, she should at least try to talk to Manav about Riya. Can you belive even Vaishali obeyed and promised Sulo, Manav and Satish are being kept in the dark. Sulo is being extremely selfish, only cares about herself and being self sufficient, she doesn't care that MAnav has to go to the news channel and report her. She doesn't even care about Manav.

Archana doesn't even care about Vandita. I hope Manav blasts her for not telling her about Vandita.

Kool Di, who do you think Dharmesh will side with when ArMan start arguing with each other?

Edited by bhallarox - 04 August 2011 at 5:50pm

viramThanee

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Kool Di, who do you think Dharmesh will side with when ArMan start arguing with each other?

What for him yaar , he will enjoy . 

What wonderful sanskaars Sulochana has , teaching Betis to lie to damads like Manav and satish who r thorough gentlemen and r running around looking for her while her own son whom she is protecting was hoping she was dead

bhallaroxsuan

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Thanee Dear,
you seemed to be really angry. Cant blame you. cool down dear ,we are trying too.
Agree with you completely. This show is testing our temper with this sulo and riya track and thank god,its good that TRPs are down.

I thought archu should have told Manav and talk to him. but even there ,there might be a doubt arise whether Manav will take what archu told as serious and will believe her.

But then, your solution would be super. (That didn't strike) . yes, as you said  keep the speaker On. Every time that bitch talk double meaning dialogues make Manav hear too. Then Mission accomplished.Manav himself will throw her out.

Easy solution Thanee. But will our archu follow it. will this click her. Nope.

H Umi..yes I got angry dear...LOL
Something important like this...Archu has her mouth shut..Hearing a girl taking for your husband like this..what she did..just listenning quietly..as if its normal..

Manv is your husband..open your mouth and talk..why asking question in your mind...??
while the person is in front of you...talk to him..why hiding..??

Really can't accept that...even for Sulo..they are dragging ..now she ask  Vaishu not to tell nobody..

..I think eveybody will came to know..like that LOLvarsha also will come here ..don't know how..and Sulo will ask her not to tell nobody..Kasam..kasam..
and Finally everybody.. know where is Sulo...but nobody has talk to each other..LOL
just for the Sulo kasam..LOL

Edited by Thanee - 04 August 2011 at 5:59pm

virambhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

What for him yaar , he will enjoy . 

What wonderful sanskaars Sulochana has , teaching Betis to lie to damads like Manav and satish who r thorough gentlemen and r running around looking for her while her own son whom she is protecting was hoping she was dead

Kool Di, Sulos sanskaars are nothing but a joke, she over boasts about her sanskaars so much, I hope Savita blasts Sulochana and says my son was looking for you and put reports for you in a news channel, and you and your daughters hid this from my son? I will never forgave you for this, I hope Savita says this.

Kool Di, I hope at least if Savita doesn't blast Sulo then Rasika can blast Sulochana for the way she is treating Manav by hiding this truth form him. She is the worst mother of all.

Edited by bhallarox - 04 August 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Post Reply New Post

Go to top