Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Ouff...my god...D'oh
I can't believe it.Angry..your man receive a call and  a girl talking as if is making love on phone with your man...You keep your mouth shut...Angry what thatQuestion...here is not  hiding or not .

Here Archu must ask Manv what that girl???and tell him each words she said...why she don't talk...?? I can't beleive it...My blood is boiling sorry dear...I want to come in the serial magically..and slap Archu...Left and right...??AngryWhy she behave like this..its your husband yaar..Even there will jaggra ect...at least you tell him ...Angry and tell him also...what do you think about Riya...Manv must know that...He is very buddhu..he will never see Riya in bad ways..someone must open his eyes and its you Archu  dear...I'm disappointed...

Don't know how far this bluddy track will go on...for now..I'm very very angry for what I saw...AngryAngryAngry...

Sulo is singing same song with vaishu now...Angry pathetic..Dead
 and Vaishu..yes..Kool di..is right why she appologize..??
In Place of Vaishu..It must be Varsha...who see Sulo..Vaishu anger was so nice...I want to see Varsha anger...Angry for Sulo and Archu hiding...

I'll be calm for a moment... ..really the day i was in that state ..is when I know ..Archu let  Varsha take Soham All these years ...Angry

Today Same mistake...She don't open her mouth that bluddy Archana..Angry What happen if you broke a kassam..for a good reason...Evil Smile
What will happen if you open your mouth and tell your husband..what is going on in the office...Angry...what Riya is taking about...? and  even put the loudspeaker phone ..Don't Know  how to tell that...
Forget my English...Angry..and let Manv hear what she is talking...cause she know it Archana who is phone..that why she is talking like this...Becharam girl..Angry I don't know its  the right word for her...but its the first word which come in my mind..

This serial will make me crazy..Its just a drug now
.Angry..Even Maha bawas episode I watch...If this  continue..Its not CVs who will touch the ground but ME...my god.D'oh.where are we going.Disapprove..with PR..Arman are going on misunderstanding on misunderstanding ..Archu can loose his husband...Manv ...can loose his job..Wife...and even honour..God don't let this happen..cause this time...
PR will loose a Fan...Angry

Its disgusting..Dead.I'll calm down and come back...

Thanee,
17 Angry...I don't blame you at all. I am feeling the same way AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalThaneebhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 145)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
...my god.D'oh.where are we going.Disapprove..with PR..Arman are going on misunderstanding on misunderstanding ..Archu can loose his husband...Manv ...can loose his job..Wife...and even honour..God don't let this happen..cause this time...
PR will loose a Fan...Angry

Its disgusting..Dead

Thanee,
I understand exactly how you feel. The frustration level is extremely high!!
I also said before, that only God can help us now, because the CV's don't seem to care what the fans want and/or like. They seem incapable of righting their wrongs. God help Pavitra Rishta!!!!!  Please!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneebhallarox

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Vaishali was right in blasting Archana and Sulochana but sadly like Archana she fell right into Sulochana's trap. Now Sulochana has two daugthers lying for her and I just hate it! How much longer will Vaishali and Archana cover for their mother? Varsha, Satish, Manav are still in the dark which Vaishali and Archana know is wrong. I am just sick of Sulochana manipulating her children. This track seriously needs to end, I can't watch Archana and now Vaishali lying to their loved ones for Sulochana anymore.

So now the CVs are trying to level the field by having Manav keep something from Archana the same way she is keeping something from him, it is something that doesn't need to be hidden but to create drama it is happening

Archana needs to confront Riya for what she is doing, Archana is not that naive to not know what Riya is upto and she needs to put a stop to it since Manav isn't. I know this relates to Manav's job but its also about Archana's marriage here, she can't sit back and watch another woman make a play for her husband she has a right to fight back.

I just hope the CVs don't have Archana doubt Manav, that would be completely out of character for her considering she has always stood by Manav and believes he can do no wrong. I don't want Riya to succeed in her motives and have Archana come off thinking the worse of her husband

bhallaroxsuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sharon Archu is the favorite Lead and EK has decided to keep it this way.  Humilliate Mannu time after time .  Forget Mannu,  Savita also had to bow down and apologize when she accepted ArMan.

keep watching how degrading this track will get.

Mannu will feel guilty galore and apologize to Archana

I am disgusted grossed out.

Thanee wonderful post dear.Big smile  U also seem to be angry just like few of us.

Varsha,
EK? What is her problem? I recently realised that Jheetenderji (I'm not sure if I spelt his name correctly), is EK's father and I was shocked! They are so different! He loves and respects Sushant so much. How can Ekta treat the character Manav so terribly just to make Archana "look good".

Does Ekta have a problem with men generally why she shows characters like Manav in this way, weak most of the time when dealing with their wives? Sushant and Ankita have praised Ekta in the past and said she knows what she's doing. I wish they could give us concrete examples, as right now, it sure doesn't seem so.

bhallaroxDabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^ Neither Archana nor Manav are looking good right now, once again the CVs are destroying both for nothing. Manav is not this naive to not know Riya is coming onto him and Archana is not so foolish not to know that it is wrong to keep her husband in the dark about Sulochana. I am sick of both being written so poorly

bhallaroxsuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Kool Di, again well said.

Thats what I tried to say in previous page too. Never want archu to repeat the same mistake of not listening to Manav and henceforth wrecking their marriage like before. Now two kids are involved too. Never ever want that old cycle to repeat again.

Yes,she would have had a direct confront with him by started saying that your secretary is not good,speaking these things. whats upto. then its manav turn to decide on that matter as the issue was kept infront, he know both archu and riya. So final decision is his.

But archu keeping mum on this issue, building her doubts day by day ,leaving riya to proceed on and lead her is too bad and I don't wish to see it. Atleast if she talks this with savita ,it would have been better. Because direct confrontation doesn't seem to be nearer.

Let ARMAN sulk, be hard on each other for lieing to each other, tell each of them off for that, May be situation where manav doesn't give in to archu's demands of throwing out riya as Manav doesn't see professionally anything wrong with her and because of that manav-archu fight over this issue. Anything of such kind i can see and tolerate,

But I never ever want to a see a scene where archu doubts Manav, or showing somewhere manav looses and Manav apologizing to archu. I dont want Maafis form either side,especially from Manav(have seen too much and bored).  Just them fight over a issue and get correct. Thats fine. but showing always one is right and other asking for forgiveness is not done.

And that too in this sulo's isue, I want some one to really bash sulo to the core and archu too for going along with her mother's orders.

Edit ADD: Show this time archu was wrong in hiding sulo's thing(By showing Manav was hard on her). Show Manav as a perfect gentlemen as he was till now, but anymeans he got trapped by Riya,Dharmesh(may be the rift between DK and manav)  and archu-Sav duo come to the rescue. After final saving,Then finally at this junction, ARMAN can make up and you can fix your romance. May be a trip for Deshmukh family too.  Scripting it good would be interesting to watch.

Umi,
Loved your post, especially the "edit" part. CV's should show this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sharon Archu is the favorite Lead and EK has decided to keep it this way.  Humilliate Mannu time after time .  Forget Mannu,  Savita also had to bow down and apologize when she accepted ArMan.

keep watching how degrading this track will get.

Mannu will feel guilty galore and apologize to Archana

I am disgusted grossed out.

Thanee wonderful post dear.Big smile  U also seem to be angry just like few of us.

Varsha,
EK? What is her problem? I recently realised that Jheetenderji (I'm not sure if I spelt his name correctly), is EK's father and I was shocked! They are so different! He loves and respects Sushant so much. How can Ekta treat the character Manav so terribly just to make Archana "look good".

Does Ekta have a problem with men generally why she shows characters like Manav in this way, weak most of the time when dealing with their wives? Sushant and Ankita have praised Ekta in the past and said she knows what she's doing. I wish they could give us concrete examples, as right now, it sure doesn't seem so.
Jitender and Shobha Kapoor are parents of Ekta and Tusshar Kapoor.  Shobha & Ekta make their Serial business under BT.  Not sure how Shobha is but Jitender is a wonderful human being.  Them as a couple never in controversy or rumor mill.  Clean record as far as I know.  Not sure how and why they allow this daughter to go this wild and proude trash.

Ekta is different story all together.  She does not like men that is how it comes across most of the time.  I dont know her well but what I have heard thru good source who works for the production crew that she has bad temper and will raise her hand to get her way.  Sometimes I feel she has no morals.  Again I dont want to judge her or say something which might be as if I am bashing her.  But a wonderful Serial PR she made total kachra out of. 

Bhagwan usse sadbudhhi dey.

bhallaroxsuan

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I've seen other shows by Ekta, ones that were written well. She had good writers for that show but here the writing is just poorly done and Ekta should do something about this. Why is this Sulochana track being dragged out? I would have understood had there not been other tracks to focus on but there is plenty to focus on, so why is this being dragged out?

The one with Riya I would enjoy much better if Archana was shown fighting back, no doubts, no wondering what Manav is hiding just confront Riya for being shameless and bold. Archana knows that Riya is making a play for her husband, don't let her get away with it. Confront her, Archana would definately make Riya regret the day she ever met her and it would be great if Riya broke down and spoke out who she was really working for

After the Riya track, the next one that should be focused on is Vandu's which deserves the most importance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuanDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top