Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
On Seeing Today's epi, I just felt D'oh D'oh D'oh

wondering why three emoticons of it. will tell below. Smile

1. Vaishu too joined the hiding sulo's whereabouts spree.
2. Archu hiding the truth from Manav on Sulo's issue.
3. Manav Hiding the fact from archu on Riya's issue.

I don't know what this PR Cv's think of.  Always hiding Business. Ufff...grr...
Archu thinking Manav shouldn't know it ,he will worry, so hide it. Manav thinking archu shouldn't worry so I will hide. Then if any thing they both Knew by miracle, then they will think,others shouldn't worry so we will hide it. Oh god, got irritated or tired with this hiding Business.

When will they confide everything in each other.

Then coming to Riya, I dont know the reason, seeing this girl On screen only make me feel irritated.Then comes her actions. Crossing the limits. but she will be like that only as she is employed for that.  But then apart from doing what she has been asked to do, she wishes to become a part of manav's life.Shocked Angry. Quite Dangerous.

Anyways, I am truly Hoping with a lot of hope that Archu will not fall for this tricks, she will keep the trust in Manav alive, will use her brain to know riya is upto something, and confront this Riya directly to safeguard Manav. Please CV's don't destroy Archu's character by making her doubt Manav.  I didn't say this just like that for archu. Because when we see the path they came thro till now, then they should know each other perfectly by now, even after that if she doubts, then the dialogues like we are one ,I know you fully doesn't have weight-age.

Edited by umayal - 04 August 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--suankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 143)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
And the stupidity continues .

Saint Sulo has given ANOTHER KASAM to another daughter .

This serial shud be named The Kasams of Sulo . Or SULO KI KASME

All Satyanashi Kasams

Kasams that do Fultoo Satyanash , carnage , wreck lives

Sulo gives them and her silly fleet of soldiers , her daughters Carry them out

I pity all Sulo's damads , I'm telling u , Dharmu is imminently SENSIBLE not to get involved  in searching for her

Why the HELL Vaishu apologised God Knows 

CVS show that whtever nonsense Archana and Sulochana do , they must recieve Apologies

Public apologies , rose petals , Maafis from Vaishu

Archana coolly watched ALL running around checking different addresses for her mom and she ran with them pretending she was in the search ...can ANYONE be this much of a Liar

There is no one in this serial left to tell Sulo To HELL with ur Stupid Kasams

We care a FIG for them

You have created havoc u stupid woman

Archana is full day on the streets walking and thinking of her mom

She cares a hang for her babies

Now the Tamasha theater has shifted to the Old Age home

They huddle and weep with Sulo there , and all buddas watch as helplessly as Manohar

Manohar's Fate has transferred to the Buddas foreheads

What Manav jabardasti Le Jayega , Haven't u told him off firmly before

I am amazed at Archana . That gir Riyal talks such BAKWAAS on the phone and u don't tell that AD VERBATIM to ur husband and quizz him what she was talking about 

U remain silent  believing that perhaps husband told u jhooth

Dont u know Manavs character by now

Silly jhoots which Manav tells to keep her heart like I never had dinner with DK and shall have with u etc r different

I mean SERIOUS MATTER JHOOTS

Since Archana herself LIES she feels others lie effortlessly too

She has kept Sulos Kasam from Manav . Riyas conversation from Manav ...whats this

TALK NA TO UR HUSBAND

Stop running on the roads , SIT AND TALK

And for Gods sakes THROW that blue georgette Sari away and that zari puffed sleeve blouse and wear a nice pastel colored cotton sari for a change and braid ur hair

Do SOMETHING about ur hair , this get up is CHEAP

Riya 's matter will escalate due to Archus silence

Sulos matter has already escalated due to her silence

Sulo knows NEWS CHANNEL people will get involved STILL she is giving stupid Kasams

LIMIT this is

Riya is playing Games . I want this girl to be hit . She is very irritating and chaalu , she intends MARRYING MANAV

TOO MUCH . 

Did not see much fault in Manavs  behaviour today , except that he shud simply shut her out ...which wont happen currently . Giving Lifts is common  nowdays , times have changed . Tongues wag , stop , and times change for the worse'

I repeat ...Sulo did Manavs Satyanash and  Archu allowed it . This Riya is nothing but PRASAD of DEVI MAA SULO's DEEDS .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 04 August 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viramumayalThaneelunza--Hope--suanDabulls23

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

On Seeing Today's epi, I just felt D'oh D'oh D'oh

wondering why three emoticons of it. will tell below. Smile

1. Vaishu too joined the hiding sulo's whereabouts spree.
2. Archu hiding the truth from Manav on Sulo's issue.
3. Manav Hiding the fact from archu on Riya's issue.

I don't know what this PR Cv's think of.  Always hiding Business. Ufff...grr...
Archu thinking Manav shouldn't know it ,he will worry, so hide it. Manav thinking archu shouldn't worry so I will hide. Then if any thing they both Knew by miracle, then they will think,others shouldn't worry so we will hide it. Oh god, got irritated or tired with this hiding Business.

When will they confide everything in each other.

Then coming to Riya, I dont know the reason, seeing this girl On screen only make me feel irritated.Then comes her actions. Crossing the limits. but she will be like that only as she is employed for that.  But then apart from doing what she has been asked to do, she wishes to become a part of manav's life.Shocked Angry. Quite Dangerous.

Anyways, I am truly Hoping with a lot of hope that Archu will not fall for this tricks, she will keep the trust in Manav alive, will use her brain to know riya is upto something, and confront this Riya directly to safeguard Manav. Please CV's don't destroy Archu's character by making her doubt Manav.  I didn't say this just like that for archu. Because when we see the path they came thro till now, then they should know each other perfectly by now, even after that if she doubts, then the dialogues like we are one ,I know you fully doesn't have weight-age.

Uma,
By the way, should I call you Umi or Uma?
Couldn't agree with you more. As each day passes in PR these days, I'm becoming more and more frustrated, especially with this "sexretary" and Sulochana. I'm in the same boat as you with regards to feeling irritated with "little missy" whenever she is shown. Terrible to think and see how low PR has come in relation to the early days and even pre leap. So sad!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Kool Di,
Nice post again. agree with you. This sulo did satyanash of archu's life and still archu is not learning her mistakes and making things straight. And this kasam was transferred to vaishu too. Another dumbo. It should have been varsha to know this. she would have made everything straight.  But who knows ,as you said, these Cv's think whatever Sulo does is great and archu supporting sulo is double great. so they would have made varsha to apologize too.  Oh god, dont know when this Maafis asked by the one  who doesnt do the wrong thing will stop.

why cant these Cv's get it that none of the viewers approve sulo doings and archu supporting it. Additionally they have added vaishu too. Ufff...D'oh.

EDIT ADD : I thought she started well. and her expressions also fine when she said archu was your fav na(that why sulo spoiling archu's life to the max) and then when sulo said I love you all three so much. But then she disappointed me
and asked for forgiveness and that BS hug.

Then about archu-Manav, Thats what i wish to say. I dont want her to do the mistake she did before, that is not listening to Manav and then wrecking their marriage life. Now two kids involved too. so I never ever wish to see the old cycle running again.

Yes, they can talk it out na. Everything will be fine. She could have told him what riya told and then he too will know what kind of girl his secretary was ,then he will threw her out,so problem solved.
Atleast as a fact ,she could have informed him, manav your secretary is telling this ,whats going on and she can add too, I told you na,she doesn't seem to be good.
No need to doubt or have a false assumption. Just ask him straight, matter will end there.

This assumptions will never help anyone at any time.

Edited by umayal - 04 August 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

And the stupidity continues .

Saint Sulo has given ANOTHER KASAM to another daughter .

This serial shud be named The Kasams of Sulo . Or SULO KI KASME

All Satyanashi Kasams

Kasams that do Fultoo Satyanash , carnage , wreck lives

Sulo gives them and her silly fleet of soldiers , her daughters Carry them out

I pity all Sulo's damads , I'm telling u , Dharmu is imminently SENSIBLE not to get involved  in searching for her

Why the HELL Vaishu apologised God Knows 

CVS show that whtever nonsense Archana and Sulochana do , they must recieve Apologies

Public apologies , rose petals , Maafis from Vaishu

Archana coolly watched ALL running around checking different addresses for her mom and she ran with them pretending she was in the search ...can ANYONE be this much of a Liar

There is no one in this serial left to tell Sulo To HELL with ur Stupid Kasams

We care a FIG for them

You have created havoc u stupid woman

Archana is full day on the streets walking and thinking of her mom

She cares a hang for her babies

Now the Tamasha theater has shifted to the Old Age home

They huddle and weep with Sulo there , and all buddas watch as helplessly as Manohar

Manohar's Fate has transferred to the Buddas foreheads

What Manav jabardasti Le Jayega , Haven't u told him off firmly before

I am amazed at Archana . That gir Riyal talks such BAKWAAS on the phone and u don't tell that AD VERBATIM to ur husband and quizz him what she was talking about 

U remain silent  believing that perhaps husband told u jhooth

Dont u know Manavs character by now

Silly jhoots which Manav tells to keep her heart like I never had dinner with DK and shall have with u etc r different

I mean SERIOUS MATTER JHOOTS

Since Archana herself LIES she feels others lie effortlessly too

She has kept Sulos Kasam from Manav . Riyas conversation from Manav ...whats this

TALK NA TO UR HUSBAND

Stop running on the roads , SIT AND TALK

And for Gods sakes THROW that blue georgette Sari away and that zari puffed sleeve blouse and wear a nice pastel colored cotton sari for a change and braid ur hair

Do SOMETHING about ur hair , this get up is CHEAP

Riya 's matter will escalate due to Archus silence

Sulos matter has already escalated due to her silence

Sulo knows NEWS CHANNEL people will get involved STILL she is giving stupid Kasams

LIMIT this is

Riya is playing Games . I want this girl to be hit . She is very irritating and chaalu , she intends MARRYING MANAV

TOO MUCH . 

Did not see much fault in Manavs  behaviour today , except that he shud simply shut her out ...which wont happen currently . Giving Lifts is common  nowdays , times have changed . Tongues wag , stop , and times change for the worse'

I repeat ...Sulo did Manavs Satyanash and  Archu allowed it . This Riya is nothing but PRASAD of DEVI MAA SULO's DEEDS .

Kools,
Seems as if you are just as mad as I am. The current track is just as irritating as the divorce track and the baby gifting track. Why can't the CV's realise where they're going wrong and correct themselves? One failed track can't teach them a lesson? What are they trying to gain by these current tracks? Not for the life of me can I fathom it. Why can't they show Arman as a normal couple, discussing things, spending time with family etc. Even taking into account PR is fictional and there is poetic licence, what is happening now is utterly RIDICULOUS!!!!!   Who do the CV's think will appreciate this?

God, please help us. I mean this sincerely, as only He can help us at this time.

Edited by suan - 04 August 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal--Hope--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Sharon the current track of Riya-Mannu keeping secret is created to yet again forgive or understand Archu's lies and keeping Sulo's whereabouts a secret.   Manav will not have an upper hand now.  He will be the one saying sorry to Archu and not the other way around.

Archu's grave mistake is always ignored and no one ever yells at her for anything.  Sulo and Archu already got apology from Vaishu Wacko

They have to show Manav in more compromising situation in comparison to Archu lying to her husband.  Bas.

What I dont understand is how much financial independence Sulo is going to gain being in VA for 14 days?  Rakshabandhan day Ks are going to have a reunion Party I am sure.. All bakwaas.

Sulo started something ridiculously stupid and Archu is finishing it AngryDead  Now Vaishali has joined the stupid cause "Atma Sarbhar"  My A** Angry

Soon everyone but Manav will know..Ouch

Edited by Dabulls23 - 04 August 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramumayal--Hope--suanlunzakoolsadhu1000

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Sharon Di,

You can call me Uma or Umi, as you like, both are short ones. My loved ones call me by either one of them. My actual name is what my id shows. Umayal. Smile

Yes, Di ,even I am frustrated with the show and how low it is stepping each day. I too feel sad whenever I remember the good old days of PR and the wonderful promo they showed in the beginning of PR and the title song and how it has become now.

Cv's totally losing it. I Think EK is busy with some other.

I too didn't like that secretary and that too her actions, like kool di said,I want someone to hit her hard.

Edited by umayal - 04 August 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
 Even taking into account PR is fictional and there is poetic licence, what is happening now is utterly RIDICULOUS!!!!!   Who do the CV's think will appreciate this?

Absolutely Sharon . I got a headache now by watching this sick episode of yet another kasam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top