Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63

*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Okk now m finding so many topics regarding the day's episode...

Just not to make more messy...please discuss everything under this one thread itself...

More topics and it wl lead to closure...

Thanks 

PR DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

shch1000 Newbie
shch1000
shch1000

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
The story of pavitra rishta is being spolied...vaishali and dharmesh united, archana giving her son to varsha...aai husband left the house...it is getting typical ekta kapoor style, the simplicity gone i watched only balika vadhu and pavitra rishta but when balika vadhu had too much drama the only serial i watched was pavitra rishta but now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha851996nmp94

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
The leap has destroyed the show and the characters. I was so disappointed to find out that the articles were true, Varsha has Soham the same child that was advertised to be ArMan's child. How can that be explained? Varsha had permission to adopt a child, so why did the CVs do something as cruel as to have Archana and Manav give up their child to Varsha? It is like the past storylines mean nothing, including the one with Vaishali and Dharmesh. Honestly, I feel like I am watching a different show. I miss the old PR, the innocence and simplicity of Manav and Archana, their sweet love story has just been destroyed for nothing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha851996-sylph-

nmp94 Senior Member
nmp94
nmp94

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shch1000

The story of pavitra rishta is being spolied...vaishali and dharmesh united, archana giving her son to varsha...aai husband left the house...it is getting typical ekta kapoor style, the simplicity gone i watched only balika vadhu and pavitra rishta but when balika vadhu had too much drama the only serial i watched was pavitra rishta but now...
 I have seen  many serials of Ekta and she is very easy with leaps, deaths and alive people, adding any people any time and deads can be alive from any where, with long stories, suddenly changes relationships, people are getting married many time with same or other partners, actual saans bahu drama (speciality)...ConfusedConfusedAngryDeadDeadDeadCryCryBig smile. I did not understand how come sachin did not come back otherwise she can have Sachin's judwa brother, who is adopted by savita's sister, and bla...bla... I am used to it. Just don't use brain other wise,ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedconfused.

This is what I don't understand how can they show in one episode divorce and one episode living together, Archu the great hiding condition from her own sister, everyone suddenly rich and nice clothesLOLLOLLOLLOL but no happiness on any character, Manju is unhappy by seeing everyone happy, and all other rich people have their own  problems. But I think Archu deserves all this. THey will show suddenly, archu bossing Manav, educated person, now totally household woman, if manav is busy then she can do something for job, party, just showing sad I hate that face. she creates problem by herself. Angry
Any way keep watching many surprises still will open later.

*Resham*

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
At least in Ekta's other soaps the leaps make sense. I have no idea what is going on in this show, Vaishali suddenly back with Dharmesh and no explanation given as to why Archana and Manav would give Varsha their son. Then there is the fact Manohar would just leave Sulochana after so many years together.

-sylph-

SushitaLover23 IF-Rockerz
SushitaLover23
SushitaLover23

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

At least in Ekta's other soaps the leaps make sense. I have no idea what is going on in this show, Vaishali suddenly back with Dharmesh and no explanation given as to why Archana and Manav would give Varsha their son. Then there is the fact Manohar would just leave Sulochana after so many years together.

i dont think thats actually true...whenever ektha has a leap, it takes like a month for everything to make sense and most of the time there are still things that still do not make sense...
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
The last leap PR had made more sense and at least Manav and Archana were still recognizable, since the leap things have changed. I don't like the way Manav treats Archana, in the past he didn't need other characters to tell him how to make Archana happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*Nisha_90-sylph-

*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Okk now let me write something here...

I hated the way they hv taken the story post leap...cmon...if Vaishali had to go back to Dharmesh then why the big fuss abt it earlier...Varsha still acts creepy...

I m only liking the fact tht Manav has come out from his poor status and now flamboying a rich look...but otherwise why they hv not shifted to the so called rich bungalows...

No explainations can suffice me to this logic...this is height...want to write more and express my anger...but this has to be vented out I guess in installments...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeSushitaLover23-sylph-Nisha_90

Go to top