Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansarSss

Originally posted by .Preet.

ROFLROFLROFL gd job

has lo has loDisapproveROFL
haan to has hi rahi hun ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
totally agreein wit u. atleast dey can shw more scenes of arnav dan shwin bua and mami scenes.

enchanted.

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.

Khushi, in the beginning, was a very impressive character, but now? She's turned into a clown and clearly she's overdoing it. The main lead is supposed to be someone sensible, not a clown. I'm not saying that she isn't a good actor. She's an awesome one but the CV's are not using her ability appropriately.

Coming to Arnav, the guy just makes a special   appearance everyday. Which is irritating, believe me !!!  isn't he supposed to get the most time? Anyways, your absolutely right. I now know more about Buaji and Mamiji than Arnav. Confused

Plus, it might sound rude but i do not like the actor who plays Shyam. No offense to his fans, whatsoever. He doesn't suit the character.

Lastly, yes the pace has slowed down. Everyday, we just get to see some 'larai jhagre' between Buaji and Khushi and some weird scenes of Mamiji.

Is that all the show can offer?

enchanted.

ankita10

ankita10

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Ipepe

@ Sunaina - I think you misunderstood me.I never said you can not or should not give your opinion about Sanaya's acting,if you find it disappointing you have every right to write your honest opinion here.
I just have a problem with you comparing her with others,will you like it if someone did that with Barun and anyway comparisons are not allowed here.
 I mean in one line you compare(which is not allowed) and in the next line you criticize others for saying bad about Barun's acting skills.
Why?  
You are finding Sanaya disappointing and they are finding Barun disappointing and you people are posting your honest opinions,so what's wrong?
And you are making comparisons,they never did.
I did comparson with actresses doing side characters of the same show only , which I think is justifiable .
May be , why may be , I am not as polite and good as "they " are . LOL
If I could , I would eat those people alive who says bad about Barun . But I am not a cannibal , so I only criticize?LOLLOL

@red: I am sure after reading  this no one would dare say a word against Barun,if they care for their lives...LOLLOL. Scariest post I have ever read...LOLLOL

Edited by ankita10 - 18 June 2011 at 12:14pm

raheelu

Goldie

raheelu

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
came on we know that any serial can get high trp its not compulsory that  script should be powerful or realistic  
agar powerful script n cast help karta tu Gulaal w'll get full trp n appreciation but   unfortunately asa nahi  hai Confused...
so bear it at least 4 main lead 

enchanted.

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palmbeach1238

Hello all!

Can I bring my perspective on this discussion. Smile

Firstly...you need to identify how many members here are watching the show from India. Wink

I only ask because I don't think opinions from overseas viewers are taken into consideration by the PH here..Ouch...because the channel and PH is only concerned with TRPs from India...Angry..because 99.99% of their revenue come from advertising in India. Sleepy

So...these shows are mainly made for viewers in India and not overseas. Angry

Viewers from India are used to seeing this kind of slap-stick comedy in their everyday entertainment. You only need to look at popular shows like Comedy Circus on Star Plus and films like Golmaal and some of Akshay Kumars hit films... to see that this is an accepted form of comedy in India.  This kind of formula works in India.

Overseas viewers went through this kind of comedy phase of slap-stick and OTT comedy sometime back.  Overseas viewers are much more used to shows such as Friends ClapTongue   etc...which concentrate more on verbal humor with the odd slap-stick episode thrown in...which makes it much more enjoyable to watch. Smile

Also...the show is on Star Plus...so it is written with older viewers in mind...not the younger generation.  They have Star One Channel for this!!!   Wink   So I wouldn't expect too much romance...like Star One.  LOLLOL  Also...taking the example of GHSP...the PH has already a track record to stretching out the storylines like chewing gum...Angry..so expect some more of this in the future. SleepySleepyLOL

i myself am an overseas viewer, and maybe i kinda agree with you, but i think even the audience in india are over this kinda slap-stick comedy and non-sense comedy. audiences all over the world want "intelligent" humour now..fast-paced and witty, like HIMYM or Friends Smile ..however, i feel that the CVs and directors and dialogue writers dont get this, which is why the non-sense comedy..

i do agree about not expecting too much romance though..for some reason i keep on thinking thts its a starone show Embarrassed

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

I totally agree with you.

Khushi, in the beginning, was a very impressive character, but now? She's turned into a clown and clearly she's overdoing it. The main lead is supposed to be someone sensible, not a clown. I'm not saying that she isn't a good actor. She's an awesome one but the CV's are not using her ability appropriately.

Coming to Arnav, the guy just makes a special   appearance everyday. Which is irritating, believe me !!!  isn't he supposed to get the most time? Anyways, your absolutely right. I now know more about Buaji and Mamiji than Arnav. Confused

Plus, it might sound rude but i do not like the actor who plays Shyam. No offense to his fans, whatsoever. He doesn't suit the character.

Lastly, yes the pace has slowed down. Everyday, we just get to see some 'larai jhagre' between Buaji and Khushi and some weird scenes of Mamiji.

Is that all the show can offer?

thanks Smile ..&thats exactly what ive been trying to say! the story this past week, hasnt really moved forward.. we just got to see a bunch of fights and that IRRITATING mamiji! hope the show has more to offer..

BTW, i just had to say this, I freakin' LOVE nina dobrev!

ShiningStar18

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elu_ash

came on we know that any serial can get high trp its not compulsory that  script should be powerful or realistic  
agar powerful script n cast help karta tu Gulaal w'll get full trp n appreciation but   unfortunately asa nahi  hai Confused...
so bear it at least 4 main lead 

i agree (especially about gulaal)..though i think audiences are getting much more intelligent, and soon a beautiful pair wont be able to save the show. 
scripts matter a lot, but arent given much importance on indian television, otherwise gulaal would have been a super-duper hit, because EVERYTHING in the show rocks!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.