Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

@ Sunaina - okay continue with what you are doing.
Disrespect other members' opinion just because they are criticizing Barun while you are doing exactly that with Sanaya.
This is a pretty common trait members have on IF.I never thought you would possess this too.
To me being polite does not matter but being fair does.

Hi, i never disrespect other members' opinion. being critical is not disrespecting .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palmbeach1238

palmbeach1238

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hello all!

Can I bring my perspective on this discussion. Smile

Firstly...you need to identify how many members here are watching the show from India. Wink

I only ask because I don't think opinions from overseas viewers are taken into consideration by the PH here..Ouch...because the channel and PH is only concerned with TRPs from India...Angry..because 99.99% of their revenue come from advertising in India. Sleepy

So...these shows are mainly made for viewers in India and not overseas. Angry

Viewers from India are used to seeing this kind of slap-stick comedy in their everyday entertainment. You only need to look at popular shows like Comedy Circus on Star Plus and films like Golmaal and some of Akshay Kumars hit films... to see that this is an accepted form of comedy in India.  This kind of formula works in India.

Overseas viewers went through this kind of comedy phase of slap-stick and OTT comedy sometime back.  Overseas viewers are much more used to shows such as Friends ClapTongue   etc...which concentrate more on verbal humor with the odd slap-stick episode thrown in...which makes it much more enjoyable to watch. Smile

Also...the show is on Star Plus...so it is written with older viewers in mind...not the younger generation.  They have Star One Channel for this!!!   Wink   So I wouldn't expect too much romance...like Star One.  LOLLOL  Also...taking the example of GHSP...the PH has already a track record to stretching out the storylines like chewing gum...Angry..so expect some more of this in the future. SleepySleepyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.naz17555

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i think ArShi scenes wil increase once she gts the job...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 18 June 2011 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Mazzy111

Groupbie

Mazzy111

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hundma

well i somewhat agree with u i mean it has been 2 epi n we have not seen ARHI since then i am already missing them and why the hell this Shyam, Mamiji, n Bua (Annoying peopleDisapproveConfused) is getting more importance than arnav n that is getting on my nerves even in the precap they showed shaam again with khushi i mean WTH...Angry

i would not mind Anjali and akash n they seems cute n understanding doesnt speak sh*t n thats all...

we seriously need just ARHI for the one whole week as a penalty without any Mamaji,Mamiji,Bua,Nani, laxmi, n that old guy,\...

agreed, i was also annoyed! thy should give arnav more screen time and the othere characters such as maama, maami less time!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The most annoying people I find in the show are Shyam and Mami... totally time waste characters...atleast they could've taken someone hot for Shyam, he doesn't look a lead from any angle...atleast they could've taken anyone who would look good sharing screen space with Sanaya!!

enchanted.

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I LOVEEE BARUNNN HE IS MY SANAM FOR WHOLE LIFEROFLROFL

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL gd job

enchanted.

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Preet.

ROFLROFLROFL gd job

has lo has loDisapproveROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.