Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
gosh dat mami's not even funny yar Dead i dont find any of her lines or actin funny at all... urghhh

ok it's da 101st time i posted dis ROFL ROFL im gonna start 'i hate mami club'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
^ill join nadz!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

@ Sunaina - I think you misunderstood me.I never said you can not or should not give your opinion about Sanaya's acting,if you find it disappointing you have every right to write your honest opinion here.
I just have a problem with you comparing her with others,will you like it if someone did that with Barun and anyway comparisons are not allowed here.
 I mean in one line you compare(which is not allowed) and in the next line you criticize others for saying bad about Barun's acting skills.
Why?  
You are finding Sanaya disappointing and they are finding Barun disappointing and you people are posting your honest opinions,so what's wrong?
And you are making comparisons,they never did.
I did comparson with actresses doing side characters of the same show only , which I think is justifiable .
May be , why may be , I am not as polite and good as "they " are . LOL
If I could , I would eat those people alive who says bad about Barun . But I am not a cannibal , so I only criticize?LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofanmomma1128

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@jshaila: i do have patience which is why im still watching the show..and i have every right to state my opinion of the show so far Confused
plus, by "the story is kinda slow" i mean that its been two weeks (and that is not very little time), there has not been much of a development in the MAIN LEADS ..which are basically the story. we are being shown some random, irritating things and people, which as one viewer, i would like to be improved..and i would also like to watch more of the LEADS than some crazy family members with funny habits.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
im only in the 4th episode now & ur post is scaring me :( lol im loving the show so i hope it wnt get ruined. CVs, listen to the audience plz! :D

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

im only in the 4th episode now & ur post is scaring me :( lol im loving the show so i hope it wnt get ruined. CVs, listen to the audience plz! :D

haha..no please! watch the show..its good! my post is not to scare people off..its just some of the things that i think can be improved in the show Tongue

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@ Sunaina - okay continue with what you are doing.
Disrespect other members' opinion just because they are criticizing Barun while you are doing exactly that with Sanaya.
This is a pretty common trait members have on IF.I never thought you would possess this too.
To me being polite does not matter but being fair does.

Edited by Ipepe - 18 June 2011 at 1:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.