Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emjae

@enchanted. I loved your post and I couldn't have put it better myself. 

Nand Kisor Bua is tolerable and i like her and Khushi's encounters. 

Shyam though he is weird, is there to bring out the green eyed monster in Arnav.  I can't wait for Arnav to notice Shyam admiring Khushi.

Khushi  needs to tone down the bubbly act a bit.

BUT... Arnav's family need to be committed to a mental asylum ASAP.

Puja Paat, mollycoddling sister, Goat loving Grandma, Hello Hi, bye bye Mami need proper psychotherapy before they can return to the serial.

thanks you Big smile

yes, i too wanna see the green-eyed monster, but i dont think shyam stands a chance against arnav..and maybe someone else could do the job better.

haha i agree completely about arnav's family! its SO extreme..either you are perfect (anjali (though i love her)..or you are totally mental. only the mama seems normal..maybe because he hasnt opened his mouth yet!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

AWESOME POST!!!!!

Thoroughly and absolutely 1000% agree.

There is no reason to dumb down the story by using goats and gasbags.  Those people who could understand the intricacies of the story explained last week are not the type of audience who will enjoy the stale cheap antics of the village belle in the big city (read here irritating Mami character with personality of a cockroach - although this may be an insult to cockroaches).  There should be other folks in the story - but their introduction and place in the storyline should evolve and revolve around the main leads.

And can I just reiterate - where in the heck is Arnav? 

thank you! Wink
yes the mami needs to go ASAP. she is NOT funny, she is trashy and will prolly down grade the show's standards! and i'd rather watch a cockrach than her, i find her that boring Dead ..and yes you are right..two people cannot hold a story together, but if its a story about two people, then the other characters introduced should revolve around these two characters! not vice-versa! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofansunaina02

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

Originally posted by enchanted.

hello CVs, your audience is stupid Wacko 
^thats EXACTLY what the CVs of most indian tv serials think we are ..and unfortunately, the CVs of IPKKND have been thinking the same thing so far too! 

Dear CVs,

1. why is khushi being portrayed as being a clown? 
she is the female LEAD of the show! she might be a fun, chirpy and bubbly girl, but that doesnt mean that she is a joker! if this continues, the audience will stop taking your lead seriously. which btw, is NOT a good thing. Angry

i wud lyk to disagree with u.i ttly enjoy watchin khushi on screen as she is lyk ny other 18 year old.jst bcos she is d lead y pressure her wid all d burdens of lyf?she is a carefree gal wid no prblms in lyf n d biggest prblm in her lyf at d moment is Arnv singh raizada who has annoyed her.she feels wrnged by him totlly n thinks she wants to get back @ him in her childish little ways.i find it very sweet.she will grow wid time n thts wad i want to c.im sure d cvs r aware f dis n will do it as well as time comes.the promos nevr show her as a flimsy character so we have to wait to c tht progression in her.

2. are you sure arnav is the male lead of the show?
..because we arent! where the hell is arnav? you show his face for 3 minutes in the ENTIRE     episode! just because he is a serious, quiet and reserved character, it does not mean that he does non-existent, because trust me, his character COULD be the most interesting character on the show, if you use SOME of your "creative" brains! Angry

i again feel tht has been a deliberate attempt on d part of the cvs.dey want to show as little of him as possible 2 generate a sense of mystery arnd the character.again itz js been 2 weeks. they don want us to hv 2 much of him.thts y thr is 2 much khushi n 2 little arnv.

3. why are the damned buaji and mamiji given more screen time than your lead?
 i mean seriously, if you think your audience finds "hai re nand kisor" and that STUPID "hello, hi, bye bye" lady FUNNY, in ANY way, than you need your brains to be replaced! Angry

i dont lyk dem 2 n i agree wid u on dis point.it givz us d feelin f a regular soap rite?Angry

4. why is there a freakin' GOAT in the raizada house?!
i have no explanation for this, so i hope you can give me one CVs. ..and if in any way this is to add humor, than sorry but your "stupid" audience is disappointed. Angry

i thnk it shows compassion. Arnav is seen grooming plants n his grandma rearing pets.itz a welcome change from a dog n a cat know?Embarrassedi appreciate the attempt 2 show sumthn diff.since itz very diff v r takin time 2 get used 2 it.may b m 2 positive bt m sure evrythng dey r showin has a reason.

5. did this world run out of the male species?
..come on, out of all the people in the world, india has the highest population; and out of that population SO many want to be actors. could you not find anyone else to play shyam? yes, this is rude..but its also true. the guy has NO personality and impact, and he is definitely lacking in the looks department, not to mention the CHARACTER has no personality or impact either! Angry

wht hv we seen of him yett yaar?letz wait.everyone in this wurld is nt born good lookin.he is only khushiz support system 4 a while.may b he is nt tht imp as well.y make such a big deal outta it.

6. the world might still end in 2012 you know!
..okay yes, this is highly unlikely, but unlike many of you, i think the pace of the storylines in this show, is quite slow. till now, the first and second episodes were quite fast-paced and interesting, but after that, we've been TRYING to find stuff interesting (=ArHi). you're showing us random, uninteresting storylines, which your "stupid" audience does not give a damn about! i know more about the mama-mami than arnav! ..which is creepy btw. Angry

even m mad @ them 4 nt tryin anything new n diff.bt i thnk they don wanna hurry wid things at the moment.

okay, i know the show has only just started, and we should give it time, but first impressions can be very impactful, and considering how i really like arnav and khushi, i REALLY dont want this show to end. IPKKND has SO much potential, with such good leads, i really dont want crappy writing to ruin this show, and trust your "stupid" audience CVs, it can. 
i hope to see some improvements in the future, and hope this show goes on to become super successful!

i dont think the show will end anytime soon.lets js wait n give them time and chance.

thanks for reading! Big smile

i respect your opinions Smile ..however i do agree with momma1128. 18 year olds arent that young..they arent that immature and they are definitely not clowns. plus, in lucknow khushi was funny, but in delhi she is being too childish in some scenes.

if not showing barun, is a deliberate attempt, then i think CVs need to attempt something else, because barun has quite a strong fan base too, and many got attracted to the show, due to him..

i would like to clarify, i do NOT judge a person solely on his looks, but for an actor, especially a male parellel lead, looks do somewhat matter, especially if the girl is this beautiful. yes, i know that there have been many "beauty and the beast" related shows, where the beauty falls for the "beast" or vice-versa, but in those shows, the actor playing the "beast" must be a very strong actor, for the show to be successful. plus, if youre there to make someone SO powerful jealous, then you kinda need to have a strong impact on the audience.

also, you know how we are all saying, it has only just started..give it time. well, first impressions last long, and if they dont improve now, they might lose a lot of audience Ouch

and yes the mami and bua are so annoying!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri25

@enchanted
           well said... i totally agree with u..
           the serial started quite well but they started to drag these days...

actually the promos looked very impressive... khushi looked serious in the promos.. and yes she doesn't have to do the clown all the time... may be they are trying to make her look like jab we met's geet.. ye ladki kuch bhi bole jaati  hai and she's jumping to decisions too..

and they dont show wat makes the show worth watchin-ArHi chemistry.. and it is dragging these days like any other daily soap and that is makin me lose all the interest i have.. 

God !! these guys have a better concept and good lead pair but why are they focusing on other useless characters?? they are bound to shoe more of ArHi..

thanks Smile
khushi did seem different in the promos. a little more serious and sensible..and the promos were impressive and so were the first 2 epis..hopefully they'll improve..bcoz tbh the last few episodes have been kinda boring Confused

if they are trying to make her look like geet from jab we met, then that's great! geet was such a powerful, beautiful character! she was funny but she wasnt a clown..her jokes were hilarious and fun and also kinda intelligent! ..i LOVED that character, its one of my favs. but unfortunately, the cvs arent doing this..but soon hopefully (again) they will Big smile

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

3. why are the damned buaji and mamiji given more screen time than your lead?
 i mean seriously, if you think your audience finds "hai re nand kisor" and that STUPID "hello, hi, bye bye" lady FUNNY, in ANY way, than you need your brains to be replaced! Angry

OMG OMG this crack me up big time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ Sunaina - I think you misunderstood me.I never said you can not or should not give your opinion about Sanaya's acting,if you find it disappointing you have every right to write your honest opinion here.
I just have a problem with you comparing her with others,will you like it if someone did that with Barun and anyway comparisons are not allowed here.
 I mean in one line you compare(which is not allowed) and in the next line you criticize others for saying bad about Barun's acting skills.
Why?  
You are finding Sanaya disappointing and they are finding Barun disappointing and you people are posting your honest opinions,so what's wrong?
And you are making comparisons,they never did.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
oh by the way great post but I will still say let give them sometime to get their act together before we start complaining.

the goat is okay but I just can't stand mami and Shyam.

Edited by .Angel - 17 June 2011 at 12:09pm

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
^thank you! and yes, everything will probably work out Smile 
that mamiji cracks me up big time too..not bcoz she's funny, because shes not..i find her lameness hilarious!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.