Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

gudia7

gudia7

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Edited by gudia7 - 18 June 2011 at 12:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudia7

I dont know why some are saying Barun is expressionless firstly watch whole BHPH serial then u will know how good is he in expression...may be u all dont know what are expression and acting?

Yeah right and may be you don't know how to respect someone else's opinion if their thoughts are different than yours and then you go to the extent of being rude to those people?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129enchanted.angelshy

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I should make it clear that I like Barun's acting though.

kdg129enchanted.momma1128

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129enchanted.

siri25

Groupbie

siri25

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@enchanted
           well said... i totally agree with u..
           the serial started quite well but they started to drag these days...

actually the promos looked very impressive... khushi looked serious in the promos.. and yes she doesn't have to do the clown all the time... may be they are trying to make her look like jab we met's geet.. ye ladki kuch bhi bole jaati  hai and she's jumping to decisions too..

and they dont show wat makes the show worth watchin-ArHi chemistry.. and it is dragging these days like any other daily soap and that is makin me lose all the interest i have.. 

God !! these guys have a better concept and good lead pair but why are they focusing on other useless characters?? they are bound to shoe more of ArHi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

Originally posted by enchanted.

hello CVs, your audience is stupid Wacko 
^thats EXACTLY what the CVs of most indian tv serials think we are ..and unfortunately, the CVs of IPKKND have been thinking the same thing so far too! 

Dear CVs,

1. why is khushi being portrayed as being a clown? 
she is the female LEAD of the show! she might be a fun, chirpy and bubbly girl, but that doesnt mean that she is a joker! if this continues, the audience will stop taking your lead seriously. which btw, is NOT a good thing. Angry

i wud lyk to disagree with u.i ttly enjoy watchin khushi on screen as she is lyk ny other 18 year old.jst bcos she is d lead y pressure her wid all d burdens of lyf?she is a carefree gal wid no prblms in lyf n d biggest prblm in her lyf at d moment is Arnv singh raizada who has annoyed her.she feels wrnged by him totlly n thinks she wants to get back @ him in her childish little ways.i find it very sweet.she will grow wid time n thts wad i want to c.im sure d cvs r aware f dis n will do it as well as time comes.the promos nevr show her as a flimsy character so we have to wait to c tht progression in her.

I don't think 18 year olds who are going off to college would act the way she is acting.  In the first week, Khushi was shown as a laid back, heroic, principled character.  She was shown as carefree.  She was shown to have wit from which the comedy element arose, which is very different from the portrayal of her this week.  It is hard to believe that the girl who took the mortgage papers, defended herself to ASR and spoke back quite smartly to the shop owner in Lucknow is the same person this week who can't remember an address or exclaims about lighting bills and the private chamber of a goat.  You are correct, she is childish this week, whereas last week she was shown as a vibrant young woman who is not worldly but grounded in her thoughts.

enchanted.-vodkatiny-Infofan

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

Originally posted by sunaina02

HI , thanks for this awesome post.

You have taken the words of my mouth.

I was so impressed by sanaya dring first few episodes but she has disappointed me big time in the last episode. She is overdoing everything .

I think Daljeet and Deepali are doing better job .

And Yes , where is Arnav?

Isnt he supposed to be the lead?

It is much better to watch Arnav silent and even "without expression" than watch  OTT acting and comedy of Mami , Buaji and others .

you get offended when someone has to say something bad about barun's acting but you go on comparing others.
Trust me I have no problem with you finding Sanaya disappointing,your opinion is highly respected but when I compare the two situations TBH I find you highly unfair.

Sorry If i have been unfair . But I like  and admire San and she is so  far doing a fab job but Thurdays episode was  a bit disapppointing . IMO she is overdoing the comedy act. In  comedy act you have to know where to stop otherwise people wilj just stop laughing.
I  enjoyed and laughed at Wednesady  "Left foor -right foot " and the way she was reclining on the sofa  but  on Thursday she shouting ang jumping in front Nani etc and being hyper back home was a little bit OTT. So I hope she  she gets back to her normal pave of acting which is superb. Her strongest point is her voice modulation - but when she is so hyper , her voice also gets affected.

Edited by sunaina02 - 17 June 2011 at 9:32am

Infofan

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kdg129

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.