Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you. Well summed up.

That 'hai Hai nandkisore" and that hi hi Bye bye is very very irritating.

And Khushi is more like a clown. She is very sensible and wish they tackle it that way and not protray her as a clown.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita10

ankita10

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@ Ipepe: You know what I really liked Sanaya in MJHT,but still was skeptical that whether or not she would be able to pull this role off...But may I say she has pleasantly surprised me in this serial,from whatever I have seen of her...I have really started respecting her more as an actor...And about male lead, I hate saying it, but he needs to improve a lot...

Edited by ankita10 - 17 June 2011 at 3:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129enchanted.angelshy

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita10

@ Ipepe: You know what I really liked Sanaya in MJHT,but still was skeptical that whether or not she would be able to pull this role off...But may I say she has pleasantly surprised me in this serial,from whatever I have seen of her...I have really started respecting her more as an actor...And about male lead, I hate saying it, but he needs to improve a lot...

Exactly!
My thoughts were just the same - adored her in mjht but still was not sure about her playing such a role but she is amazing,I have started respecting Sanaya the actor more too.
Never thought she could make me laugh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129ankita10

amara23

amara23

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
CV's bring some interesting ideas soon, to catch  the audiences attention before it's too late!, basically get  your act together before people loose interest altogether.  By the way I don't think it's Barun's fault for being expressionless, it's what is expected of him in the role, like Vivian in PKYEK.  I have seen Barun in other shows and his expressions are just fine!

enchanted.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Nice to hear your views.
To an extent, I agree with you.
Arnav has to be given more screen space- but I guess they are still building up Khushi's environment where Arnav is not needed as of now.

Otherwise, yes, CVs think we are stupid, but we are not.
They need to streamline things before it gets too late.

IPKKND is a hope for betterment in shows and actors like Sanaya and Barun. 

amara23enchanted.

Emjae

Emjae

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@enchanted. I loved your post and I couldn't have put it better myself. 

Nand Kisor Bua is tolerable and i like her and Khushi's encounters. 

Shyam though he is weird, is there to bring out the green eyed monster in Arnav.  I can't wait for Arnav to notice Shyam admiring Khushi.

Khushi  needs to tone down the bubbly act a bit.

BUT... Arnav's family need to be committed to a mental asylum ASAP.

Puja Paat, mollycoddling sister, Goat loving Grandma, Hello Hi, bye bye Mami need proper psychotherapy before they can return to the serial.

enchanted.

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Yeah true. I so agree.

I know they needed to slow things down, BUT, that doesn't mean you throw your main characters out of focus.
What is the need for a hello hi- bye bye Maami? Who, by the way, is already a vamp.
And exactlyyy. We know more abt Mami than Arnav. Fine, they're not giving us ArHi, but they can atleast give us Arnav, some insight into his character. Some FBs, atleast SOMETHING abt the main ppl!

And seriously, tone down Shyam. Every epi doesn't need to have that guy.
And pleaseee some ArHi. We wanna see what this show is abt, CVs, i.e, ARHI. Have they forgotten who the leads are????
Show Khushi as a bit more sensible.

It's so sad to see that they're under utilising such an amazing and talented cast.

Emjaeenchanted.

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
AWESOME POST!!!!!

Thoroughly and absolutely 1000% agree.

There is no reason to dumb down the story by using goats and gasbags.  Those people who could understand the intricacies of the story explained last week are not the type of audience who will enjoy the stale cheap antics of the village belle in the big city (read here irritating Mami character with personality of a cockroach - although this may be an insult to cockroaches).  There should be other folks in the story - but their introduction and place in the storyline should evolve and revolve around the main leads.

And can I just reiterate - where in the heck is Arnav? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.cinerariaInfofan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.