Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

I also agreed with you dear.I don't know what are she doing here.Trust me,I really enjoyed sanaya and daljit scene a lot.Both of them are really cute.Even sometimes i found Buaji's dialouge funny too.But i can't stand that shyam and mama-mami.I think its channel decision more than creatives but phir bhi abhi bhi future baki hai.So just chill and enjoyed.Mujhe to bass entertain se matlab hain.

yeah sonia... 

even i loved kushi & anjali's scene... it ws really cute...
buaji's funny too but dis mami oooh my god i feel like trashing my tv screen Ouch
gosh dont talk abt shyam.. he's even worse... dat man cant act for peanuts Dead seriously couldnt they find a better actor than him for dis character?!?!!? compared to barun & sanaya, he's no where in dat league...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Please seriously post this on their new page esp about Arnav? What is Arnav's role? I thought he was the lead?

I agree bua, and mami are NOT funny and what's with the shaym dude? Is he the lead? Tell us in advance so we can quit watching the show?Ouch

The GOAT cracked me up.. that was the most funniest thing and I hope they just keep it as  a small pet and not focus much on it.

I LOVE #5.. The best one out of the entire lot and I SO agree. THE GUY needs a character soon and when he smiles, I get such creeps, that I cannot stand the character. No offense to the actor, but he just does not fit into this story or this show.
I mean, in the end run, how can Arnav get jealous of him?  I can see Arnav being jealous of Akash or the bakri but NOT him. but watch, they are too busy trying to find how did their page get deletedLOL

You know I so agree, but I gotta admit, since it's been 2 weeks, can't expect to hit jet speed, and I think Geet also did the same thing. Until the office track came , Geet was hopeless. Very low trps and then they showed Kurbaan Hua the dance sequence and the damn show turned into #1, conquering a 1.2 TRP for Star ONE which is HUGE!

But I really hope the focus shifts back to the leads next week. Sham, no pakoras, just get her the damn job man.Cry

haha..trust me, i would love to post this on their page! i love it when the CVs look at what the audience wants and ACTS upon it! 

..and really they need to show us that ASR is the lead of the show. NOT the bakri. NOT the buaji. NOT the mami..and definitely NOT shyam! yes, i know we shouldnt judge people on their looks, but he's an actor and he should fit the story. Plus, he really needs to learn how to act. And come on, shyam CANNOT make even the bakri jealous! Angry

this show has great leads, but some characters are SO stereotypical and over-the-top. 
haha i laughed so hard when they showed the bakri, but not because it was funny, but because it was SO lame! what is arnav's nani? JESUS?! or gandhiji?! ..okay i know jesus had a lamb, but still.

oh..ive only watched the beginning of geet (bcoz i love drashti..LOL)..and now its the no.1 show on the channel, so i guess ur rite..once they start meeting more often the trps will shoot up Big smile

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

@NadzGirl & @sunaina02:

hi nadz and sunaina Big smile 

i'd totally rather watch an "expressionless" arnav than buaji, mamiji and shyam..
yes, maybe it is a little too early, but its been 2 weeks now, and we have not seen much of arnav at all! i am a sanaya fan, but i love barun too. 
..and the earlier they make changes and realise that certain characters dont work, the better.. Smile

aria im gonna spank u if u call him expressionless Evil Smile
man i get really irritated when ppl do dat...

anyways i wsn't a fan of these two before dis show but now im a big sanaya & barun fan!!!
love both of them sooo much Day Dreaming but dese stupid characters especially like mami, really annoys da hell out of me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yeah sonia... 

even i loved kushi & anjali's scene... it ws really cute...
buaji's funny too but dis mami oooh my god i feel like trashing my tv screen Ouch
gosh dont talk abt shyam.. he's even worse... dat man cant act for peanuts Dead seriously couldnt they find a better actor than him for dis character?!?!!? compared to barun & sanaya, he's no where in dat league...

ROFL

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

anyways i wsn't a fan of these two before dis show but now im a big sanaya & barun fan!!!
love both of them sooo much Day Dreaming but dese stupid characters especially like mami, really annoys da hell out of me

no nadz! they were sarcastic quotation marks! LOL i LOVE barun..and he fits the character perfectly, and i too get irritated with the expressionless term!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InfofanHappyMelody

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

Wow...!Clap You couldn't have said this any better...!! I honestly have stopped watching this show due to the fact it is full of nonsense & they hardly are showing Barun...!! Like seriously, isn't he supposed to be the "lead" ? And why is Khushi's character so distorted..? If she is supposed to be "bubbly" & "chirpy" I'm sorry but right now she is being used as a clown, not an upbeat person like she's "supposed" to be...CV's you guys need to step this up...!!

thank you Big smile 

yes, i agree..theyve managed to ruin the characters in the first two weeks..but start watching it again REALLY. barun and sanaya are good..but apart from them, everything else is quite boring.. but hopefully it will change soon.

arnav needs to be shown more..and khushi needs to tone it down a little bit. i mean come on there are so many characters which are fun and bubbly..but unless they do the right things at the right time..it ruins them.. 

Infofan

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

no nadz! they were sarcastic quotation marks! LOL i LOVE barun..and he fits the character perfectly, and i too get irritated with the expressionless term!

ahhh s dat so?!? oopsy sorry for da spank love LOLLOLLOL may bad...
thank god we'r sailin on da same boat!!!! 

enchanted.

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

HI , thanks for this awesome post.

You have taken the words of my mouth.

I was so impressed by sanaya dring first few episodes but she has disappointed me big time in the last episode. She is overdoing everything .

I think Daljeet and Deepali are doing better job .

And Yes , where is Arnav?

Isnt he supposed to be the lead?

It is much better to watch Arnav silent and even "without expression" than watch  OTT acting and comedy of Mami , Buaji and others .

you get offended when someone has to say something bad about barun's acting but you go on comparing others.
Trust me I have no problem with you finding Sanaya disappointing,your opinion is highly respected but when I compare the two situations TBH I find you highly unfair.

Edited by Ipepe - 17 June 2011 at 2:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129angelshy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.