Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@soniasharmin
i dont mind if kushi's dere da whole time but dis mami's super duper annoyn yaaar Dead

i think im losin all my senses and mite end up gettin high bp cz of dis weird mami ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129enchanted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@NadzGirl & @sunaina02:

hi nadz and sunaina Big smile 

i'd totally rather watch an "expressionless" arnav than buaji, mamiji and shyam..
yes, maybe it is a little too early, but its been 2 weeks now, and we have not seen much of arnav at all! i am a sanaya fan, but i love barun too. 
..and the earlier they make changes and realise that certain characters dont work, the better.. Smile

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miz-Priyaa

i totally agree with you...

the whole hai re nand kishore and hello hi bye bye, just makes the show seem so trashy. i mean who in there right mind says hello hi bye bye, like that. was that mamiji character even needed. or the bauji.

and lets not even start with shyman, they tried to protray him as dabanng salman khan type, but failed miserably. the guy needs to go back to acting school.

Khushi character had so much potential if they would have handled it right. i get they are trying to contrast the leads, but just because ASR is cold, doesnt mean khushi has to go around doing cmedy for two people. i feel they have kinda ruined her character has she got to delhi, she was a little better in lucknow.

but i have to say sanaya is doing to fab job as khushi, totally makes me forget she was one that sweet innocent gunjan.

--priyaaWink

i definitely think the actor playing shyam needs to go to acting school NOW. ..and the random dialogues definitely are making the show trashy and not funny! i love khushi and she was funny  and bubbly in lucknow too, but over there she seemed so much more mature, comparitively! 

thanks for commenting priya..i'm aria Big smile

Edited by enchanted. - 16 June 2011 at 11:46pm

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@soniasharmin
i dont mind if kushi's dere da whole time but dis mami's super duper annoyn yaaar Dead

i think im losin all my senses and mite end up gettin high bp cz of dis weird mami ROFL ROFL ROFL

I also agreed with you dear.I don't know what are she doing here.Trust me,I really enjoyed sanaya and daljit scene a lot.Both of them are really cute.Even sometimes i found Buaji's dialouge funny too.But i can't stand that shyam and mama-mami.I think its channel decision more than creatives but phir bhi abhi bhi future baki hai.So just chill and enjoyed.Mujhe to bass entertain se matlab hain.

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 16 June 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

I agree with some points. Khushi is adorable, but I do wish that they didn't always show her making mistakes and being a total bimbo. Ermm Like one minute she's all determined to get a job, and next minute she can't remember the right name of the right house she has to go to... but at least it's better than the always-crying main leads!

I really wish they showed more of Arnav, and his "raaz", his childhood, his motives, etc. As you said, the first few episodes raised the bars on those, and showed a lot of ArHi, the next week, it's like, "What...?"

I wouldn't say the show is completely slow though. It's been 2 weeks and a lot of stuff has happened! It takes forever in shows for the main leads to meet, but they met from the first episode! We've seen more of their meetings, Khushi moving to Delhi, etc. It's pretty fast for the start!

I find the Mami and Buaji funny at times. However, sometimes it just seems like they're trying to waste time, and it's totally boring, and the scenes are unnecessary. And sometimes it's just plain annoying! The goat bit was just random! Not funny at all!

Coming to Shyam. Looks don't define talent. He seems like a negative character so far, and if he's already making you hate him, I guess he's doing his job well! How do you know the actor has no personality... I don't get it. Ermm As for the character, it's too early to judge.

yes, i dont want khushi to be shown as being dumb. funny is okay, but not dumb. ..and i bet arnav's raaz is so much more important and interesting than the boring bua and mami.

i know looks don't define talent..im a very firm believer of that..but its not like the guy has shown us much talent either. he's acting all creepy and weird, and the article says he will TURN negative, he isnt negative from the beginning..and the audience are not supposed to hate him..

most of the time, i love the "bad guys" myself, but this time i think the casting has not been right.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Please seriously post this on their new page esp about Arnav? What is Arnav's role? I thought he was the lead?

I agree bua, and mami are NOT funny and what's with the shaym dude? Is he the lead? Tell us in advance so we can quit watching the show?Ouch

The GOAT cracked me up.. that was the most funniest thing and I hope they just keep it as  a small pet and not focus much on it.

I LOVE #5.. The best one out of the entire lot and I SO agree. THE GUY needs a character soon and when he smiles, I get such creeps, that I cannot stand the character. No offense to the actor, but he just does not fit into this story or this show.
I mean, in the end run, how can Arnav get jealous of him?  I can see Arnav being jealous of Akash or the bakri but NOT him. but watch, they are too busy trying to find how did their page get deletedLOL

You know I so agree, but I gotta admit, since it's been 2 weeks, can't expect to hit jet speed, and I think Geet also did the same thing. Until the office track came , Geet was hopeless. Very low trps and then they showed Kurbaan Hua the dance sequence and the damn show turned into #1, conquering a 1.2 TRP for Star ONE which is HUGE!

But I really hope the focus shifts back to the leads next week. Sham, no pakoras, just get her the damn job man.Cry

enchanted.angelshy

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Guys,i just want to say its just one epi.I think SANAYA DOING A GREAT JOB AND JAHA TAK ARHI KA SCENE HAI i MUST SAY I THINK WE NEED TO WAIT A LITTLE MORE.hOW CAN we forgot its star plus,Star plus always give female lead more importance.But phir bhi i want to say we need to wait.Its just start yaar.

no, for me atleast, its been more than one episode. 
i know sanaya is portraying her character perfectly. i'm not even blaming sanaya..in the entire post, ive been blaming the CVs! 

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Wow...!Clap You couldn't have said this any better...!! I honestly have stopped watching this show due to the fact it is full of nonsense & they hardly are showing Barun...!! Like seriously, isn't he supposed to be the "lead" ? And why is Khushi's character so distorted..? If she is supposed to be "bubbly" & "chirpy" I'm sorry but right now she is being used as a clown, not an upbeat person like she's "supposed" to be...CV's you guys need to step this up...!!

enchanted.Infofan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.