Page   of 11

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Originally posted by enchanted.

I totally agree with you.

Khushi, in the beginning, was a very impressive character, but now? She's turned into a clown and clearly she's overdoing it. The main lead is supposed to be someone sensible, not a clown. I'm not saying that she isn't a good actor. She's an awesome one but the CV's are not using her ability appropriately.

Coming to Arnav, the guy just makes a special   appearance everyday. Which is irritating, believe me !!!  isn't he supposed to get the most time? Anyways, your absolutely right. I now know more about Buaji and Mamiji than Arnav. Confused

Plus, it might sound rude but i do not like the actor who plays Shyam. No offense to his fans, whatsoever. He doesn't suit the character.

Lastly, yes the pace has slowed down. Everyday, we just get to see some 'larai jhagre' between Buaji and Khushi and some weird scenes of Mamiji.

Is that all the show can offer?

thanks Smile ..&thats exactly what ive been trying to say! the story this past week, hasnt really moved forward.. we just got to see a bunch of fights and that IRRITATING mamiji! hope the show has more to offer..

BTW, i just had to say this, I freakin' LOVE nina dobrev!
Hahahah same here !! Love Nina. I freakin' love The Vampire Diaries !!Big smile
And Ian as well.Wink btw, what's your name?Smile

ME TOO! i love EVERYBODY on the show..and paul wesley too Embarrassed DAMN! why do we have to wait till september?! Angry 

btw, my name's aria Smile what's yours?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kapoor.Riya

[QUOTE=paridhi22]seriously that maami thing is too annoyingDead and the way she was getting complex from that goatPinch is too  much and that hello hai bye bye thing even when she was crying is irritatingDeadDead and what about akash and arnav?ConfusedOuch they seem not to be exsisting alsoConfusedConfused. the show is moving too slow And above all that shyam  he is the most unwanted guest on showOuch plus khushi blindly trust him and ask for help is so stupid of her Deadin an unknown city and from a person whom she does'nt know properly alsoConfusedConfused

Thank God...some1 pointed this out...e1 I found it really stupid to trust sum1 unknown in dis city...Wat if he gives her Offer letter...of sum wrong job..i hope u all understand wat m tryin to say...

Moreover...wat i hated the most is Khushi needed sum1 else help to get a job...isn't she herself  not smart enuff to find a job...isn't she qualified enufff...???...also she directly gets a offer letter...no interview no xzam nathin...Dats total sad...In todays world...Its so diffucult to get a job...n here dis girl gets easily immediately the other day...Kamaal Hain...Atleast they cud hv shown sum struggle from her side to get a job...

So In short Khushi ko kisi aur ke sahare ki zaroorat padi...to survive...I hate such Potrayal of Women...!!!!!

i'm also glad that this issue was pointed out. i didnt see this issue, and now that its mentioned, it seems like a big blooper. 
i mean there was NO struggle really from khushi's side, and how did shyam know anything about khushi's qualifications or strengths or whatever, when even the audience hasnt been informed about her education yet. Confused 

i know all of us wanna see khushi working for arnav fast, but not through an illogical track!
[/QUO          these people show many things which have no logicOuch plus the young lads who watch get wrong message as think that it would be quite easy to get a job by just trusting anyone  whom they don't know also properlyThumbs Down but sighSleepy these are indian telly shows these things are expected from themLOL

enchanted.

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
^and i think this really needs to change now..because all audiences from all over the world have become much more smarter and they all want intelligent, logical storlines. HOPEFULLY atleast :)

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you.

Khushi, in the beginning, was a very impressive character, but now? She's turned into a clown and clearly she's overdoing it. The main lead is supposed to be someone sensible, not a clown. I'm not saying that she isn't a good actor. She's an awesome one but the CV's are not using her ability appropriately.

Coming to Arnav, the guy just makes a special   appearance everyday. Which is irritating, believe me !!!  isn't he supposed to get the most time? Anyways, your absolutely right. I now know more about Buaji and Mamiji than Arnav. Confused

Plus, it might sound rude but i do not like the actor who plays Shyam. No offense to his fans, whatsoever. He doesn't suit the character.

Lastly, yes the pace has slowed down. Everyday, we just get to see some 'larai jhagre' between Buaji and Khushi and some weird scenes of Mamiji.

Is that all the show can offer?

thanks Smile ..&thats exactly what ive been trying to say! the story this past week, hasnt really moved forward.. we just got to see a bunch of fights and that IRRITATING mamiji! hope the show has more to offer..

BTW, i just had to say this, I freakin' LOVE nina dobrev!
Hahahah same here !! Love Nina. I freakin' love The Vampire Diaries !!Big smile
And Ian as well.Wink btw, what's your name?Smile

ME TOO! i love EVERYBODY on the show..and paul wesley too Embarrassed DAMN! why do we have to wait till september?! Angry 

btw, my name's aria Smile what's yours?
Yup. Me too !! All the guys in Vampire Diaries are HOT.Tongue
Exactly. September seems to far away. Ouch  and my name is Wafa. Smile 

enchanted.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.