Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hello CVs. I'm Stupid. (Page 10)

siri25 Groupbie
siri25
siri25

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@enchanted
       i loved geet too.Approve...she is such a strong character and jab we met mein kya hua.. she turns serious in second half na?? may be same will happen with khushi too.. lets wait n see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

paridhi22 Goldie
paridhi22
paridhi22

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
seriously that maami thing is too annoyingDead and the way she was getting complex from that goatPinch is too  much and that hello hai bye bye thing even when she was crying is irritatingDeadDead and what about akash and arnav?ConfusedOuch they seem not to be exsisting alsoConfusedConfused. the show is moving too slow And above all that shyam  he is the most unwanted guest on showOuch plus khushi blindly trust him and ask for help is so stupid of her Deadin an unknown city and from a person whom she does'nt know properly alsoConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kapoor.Riyaenchanted.

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri25

@enchanted
       i loved geet too.Approve...she is such a strong character and jab we met mein kya hua.. she turns serious in second half na?? may be same will happen with khushi too.. lets wait n see

yeah..i think she'll turn serious for a bit too..thats gonna be good though coz arnav will get a chance to "help" her..hopefully..LOL.
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhi22

seriously that maami thing is too annoyingDead and the way she was getting complex from that goatPinch is too  much and that hello hai bye bye thing even when she was crying is irritatingDeadDead and what about akash and arnav?ConfusedOuch they seem not to be exsisting alsoConfusedConfused. the show is moving too slow And above all that shyam  he is the most unwanted guest on showOuch plus khushi blindly trust him and ask for help is so stupid of her Deadin an unknown city and from a person whom she does'nt know properly alsoConfusedConfused

ikr? how can she be so chilled and open i front of a stranger? 
i hope aakash makes arnav jealous Tongue ..that would be SO much better than that lallu!

paridhi22

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
The producers shud have put the goat, mamiji and buaji along with the serial title at the start...

enchanted.

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Thank God...some1 pointed this out...e1 I found it really stupid to trust sum1 unknown in dis city...Wat if he gives her Offer letter...of sum wrong job..i hope u all understand wat m tryin to say...

Moreover...wat i hated the most is Khushi needed sum1 else help to get a job...isn't she herself  not smart enuff to find a job...isn't she qualified enufff...???...also she directly gets a offer letter...no interview no xzam nathin...Dats total sad...In todays world...Its so diffucult to get a job...n here dis girl gets easily immediately the other day...Kamaal Hain...Atleast they cud hv shown sum struggle from her side to get a job...

So In short Khushi ko kisi aur ke sahare ki zaroorat padi...to survive...I hate such Potrayal of Women...!!!!!

paridhi22

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kapoor.Riya

Thank God...some1 pointed this out...e1 I found it really stupid to trust sum1 unknown in dis city...Wat if he gives her Offer letter...of sum wrong job..i hope u all understand wat m tryin to say...

Moreover...wat i hated the most is Khushi needed sum1 else help to get a job...isn't she herself  not smart enuff to find a job...isn't she qualified enufff...???...also she directly gets a offer letter...no interview no xzam nathin...Dats total sad...In todays world...Its so diffucult to get a job...n here dis girl gets easily immediately the other day...Kamaal Hain...Atleast they cud hv shown sum struggle from her side to get a job...

So In short Khushi ko kisi aur ke sahare ki zaroorat padi...to survive...I hate such Potrayal of Women...!!!!!

i'm also glad that this issue was pointed out. i didnt see this issue, and now that its mentioned, it seems like a big blooper. 
i mean there was NO struggle really from khushi's side, and how did shyam know anything about khushi's qualifications or strengths or whatever, when even the audience hasnt been informed about her education yet. Confused 

i know all of us wanna see khushi working for arnav fast, but not through an illogical track!

paridhi22

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

Originally posted by Wafa_94

I totally agree with you.

Khushi, in the beginning, was a very impressive character, but now? She's turned into a clown and clearly she's overdoing it. The main lead is supposed to be someone sensible, not a clown. I'm not saying that she isn't a good actor. She's an awesome one but the CV's are not using her ability appropriately.

Coming to Arnav, the guy just makes a special   appearance everyday. Which is irritating, believe me !!!  isn't he supposed to get the most time? Anyways, your absolutely right. I now know more about Buaji and Mamiji than Arnav. Confused

Plus, it might sound rude but i do not like the actor who plays Shyam. No offense to his fans, whatsoever. He doesn't suit the character.

Lastly, yes the pace has slowed down. Everyday, we just get to see some 'larai jhagre' between Buaji and Khushi and some weird scenes of Mamiji.

Is that all the show can offer?

thanks Smile ..&thats exactly what ive been trying to say! the story this past week, hasnt really moved forward.. we just got to see a bunch of fights and that IRRITATING mamiji! hope the show has more to offer..

BTW, i just had to say this, I freakin' LOVE nina dobrev!
Hahahah same here !! Love Nina. I freakin' love The Vampire Diaries !!Big smile
And Ian as well.Wink btw, what's your name?Smile

enchanted.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index