Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: enchanted.

hello CVs, your audience is stupid  

^thats EXACTLY what the CVs of most indian tv serials think we are ..and unfortunately, the CVs of IPKKND have been thinking the same thing so far too! 

Dear CVs,

1. why is khushi being portrayed as being a clown? 
she is the female LEAD of the show! she might be a fun, chirpy and bubbly girl, but that doesnt mean that she is a joker! if this continues, the audience will stop taking your lead seriously. which btw, is NOT a good thing. πŸ˜‘

2. are you sure arnav is the male lead of the show?
..because we arent! where the hell is arnav? you show his face for 3 minutes in the ENTIRE     episode! just because he is a serious, quiet and reserved character, it does not mean that he does non-existent, because trust me, his character COULD be the most interesting character on the show, if you use SOME of your "creative" brains! 😑 

3. why are the damned buaji and mamiji given more screen time than your lead?
 i mean seriously, if you think your audience finds "hai re nand kisor" and that STUPID "hello, hi, bye bye" lady FUNNY, in ANY way, than you need your brains to be replaced! πŸ˜‘

4. why is there a freakin' GOAT in the raizada house?!
i have no explanation for this, so i hope you can give me one CVs. ..and if in any way this is to add humor, than sorry but your "stupid" audience is disappointed. πŸ˜‘

5. did this world run out of the male species?
..come on, out of all the people in the world, india has the highest population; and out of that population SO many want to be actors. could you not find anyone else to play shyam? yes, this is rude..but its also true. the guy has NO personality and impact, and he is definitely lacking in the looks department, not to mention the CHARACTER has no personality or impact either! πŸ˜‘

6. the world might still end in 2012 you know!
..okay yes, this is highly unlikely, but unlike many of you, i think the pace of the storylines in this show, is quite slow. till now, the first and second episodes were quite fast-paced and interesting, but after that, we've been TRYING to find stuff interesting (=ArHi). you're showing us random, uninteresting storylines, which your "stupid" audience does not give a damn about! i know more about the mama-mami than arnav! ..which is creepy btw. πŸ˜‘

okay, i know the show has only just started, and we should give it time, but first impressions can be very impactful, and considering how i really like arnav and khushi, i REALLY dont want this show to end. IPKKND has SO much potential, with such good leads, i really dont want crappy writing to ruin this show, and trust your "stupid" audience CVs, it can. 
i hope to see some improvements in the future, and hope this show goes on to become super successful! 

thanks for reading! πŸ˜ƒ

patience serial started a week give some space to cv's story cant speed if speed is done within months story will end so enjoy what's shown chill
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@jshaila: i do have patience which is why im still watching the show..and i have every right to state my opinion of the show so far πŸ˜•
plus, by "the story is kinda slow" i mean that its been two weeks (and that is not very little time), there has not been much of a development in the MAIN LEADS ..which are basically the story. we are being shown some random, irritating things and people, which as one viewer, i would like to be improved..and i would also like to watch more of the LEADS than some crazy family members with funny habits.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im only in the 4th episode now & ur post is scaring me :( lol im loving the show so i hope it wnt get ruined. CVs, listen to the audience plz! :D
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

im only in the 4th episode now & ur post is scaring me :( lol im loving the show so i hope it wnt get ruined. CVs, listen to the audience plz! :D

haha..no please! watch the show..its good! my post is not to scare people off..its just some of the things that i think can be improved in the show πŸ˜›
@ Sunaina - okay continue with what you are doing.
Disrespect other members' opinion just because they are criticizing Barun while you are doing exactly that with Sanaya.
This is a pretty common trait members have on IF.I never thought you would possess this too.
To me being polite does not matter but being fair does.
Edited by Ipepe - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipepe

@ Sunaina - okay continue with what you are doing.

Disrespect other members' opinion just because they are criticizing Barun while you are doing exactly that with Sanaya.
This is a pretty common trait members have on IF.I never thought you would possess this too.
To me being polite does not matter but being fair does.

Hi, i never disrespect other members' opinion. being critical is not disrespecting .
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all!

Can I bring my perspective on this discussion. 😊

Firstly...you need to identify how many members here are watching the show from India. πŸ˜‰

I only ask because I don't think opinions from overseas viewers are taken into consideration by the PH here.....because the channel and PH is only concerned with TRPs from India...😑..because 99.99% of their revenue come from advertising in India. πŸ₯±

So...these shows are mainly made for viewers in India and not overseas. 😑

Viewers from India are used to seeing this kind of slap-stick comedy in their everyday entertainment. You only need to look at popular shows like Comedy Circus on Star Plus and films like Golmaal and some of Akshay Kumars hit films... to see that this is an accepted form of comedy in India.  This kind of formula works in India.

Overseas viewers went through this kind of comedy phase of slap-stick and OTT comedy sometime back.  Overseas viewers are much more used to shows such as Friends πŸ‘πŸ˜›   etc...which concentrate more on verbal humor with the odd slap-stick episode thrown in...which makes it much more enjoyable to watch. 😊

Also...the show is on Star Plus...so it is written with older viewers in mind...not the younger generation.  They have Star One Channel for this!!!   πŸ˜‰   So I wouldn't expect too much romance...like Star One.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Also...taking the example of GHSP...the PH has already a track record to stretching out the storylines like chewing gum...😑..so expect some more of this in the future. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think ArShi scenes wil increase once she gts the job... Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hundma

well i somewhat agree with u i mean it has been 2 epi n we have not seen ARHI since then i am already missing them and why the hell this Shyam, Mamiji, n Bua (Annoying peopleπŸ˜’πŸ˜•) is getting more importance than arnav n that is getting on my nerves even in the precap they showed shaam again with khushi i mean WTH...😑

i would not mind Anjali and akash n they seems cute n understanding doesnt speak sh*t n thats all...

we seriously need just ARHI for the one whole week as a penalty without any Mamaji,Mamiji,Bua,Nani, laxmi, n that old guy,\...

agreed, i was also annoyed! thy should give arnav more screen time and the othere characters such as maama, maami less time!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The most annoying people I find in the show are Shyam and Mami... totally time waste characters...atleast they could've taken someone hot for Shyam, he doesn't look a lead from any angle...atleast they could've taken anyone who would look good sharing screen space with Sanaya!!