Hello CVs. I'm Stupid.

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello CVs, your audience is stupid  
^thats EXACTLY what the CVs of most indian tv serials think we are ..and unfortunately, the CVs of IPKKND have been thinking the same thing so far too! 

Dear CVs,

1. why is khushi being portrayed as being a clown? 
she is the female LEAD of the show! she might be a fun, chirpy and bubbly girl, but that doesnt mean that she is a joker! if this continues, the audience will stop taking your lead seriously. which btw, is NOT a good thing. πŸ˜‘

2. are you sure arnav is the male lead of the show?
..because we arent! where the hell is arnav? you show his face for 3 minutes in the ENTIRE     episode! just because he is a serious, quiet and reserved character, it does not mean that he does non-existent, because trust me, his character COULD be the most interesting character on the show, if you use SOME of your "creative" brains! 😑 

3. why are the damned buaji and mamiji given more screen time than your lead?
 i mean seriously, if you think your audience finds "hai re nand kisor" and that STUPID "hello, hi, bye bye" lady FUNNY, in ANY way, than you need your brains to be replaced! πŸ˜‘

4. why is there a freakin' GOAT in the raizada house?!
i have no explanation for this, so i hope you can give me one CVs. ..and if in any way this is to add humor, than sorry but your "stupid" audience is disappointed. πŸ˜‘

5. did this world run out of the male species?
..come on, out of all the people in the world, india has the highest population; and out of that population SO many want to be actors. could you not find anyone else to play shyam? yes, this is rude..but its also true. the guy has NO personality and impact, and he is definitely lacking in the looks department, not to mention the CHARACTER has no personality or impact either! πŸ˜‘

6. the world might still end in 2012 you know!
..okay yes, this is highly unlikely, but unlike many of you, i think the pace of the storylines in this show, is quite slow. till now, the first and second episodes were quite fast-paced and interesting, but after that, we've been TRYING to find stuff interesting (=ArHi). you're showing us random, uninteresting storylines, which your "stupid" audience does not give a damn about! i know more about the mama-mami than arnav! ..which is creepy btw. πŸ˜‘

okay, i know the show has only just started, and we should give it time, but first impressions can be very impactful, and considering how i really like arnav and khushi, i REALLY dont want this show to end. IPKKND has SO much potential, with such good leads, i really dont want crappy writing to ruin this show, and trust your "stupid" audience CVs, it can. 
i hope to see some improvements in the future, and hope this show goes on to become super successful! 

thanks for reading! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
well i somewhat agree with u i mean it has been 2 epi n we have not seen ARHI since then i am already missing them and why the hell this Shyam, Mamiji, n Bua (Annoying peopleπŸ˜’πŸ˜•) is getting more importance than arnav n that is getting on my nerves even in the precap they showed shaam again with khushi i mean WTH...😑

i would not mind Anjali and akash n they seems cute n understanding doesnt speak sh*t n thats all...

we seriously need just ARHI for the one whole week as a penalty without any Mamaji,Mamiji,Bua,Nani, laxmi, n that old guy,\...
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i totally agree with you...

the whole hai re nand kishore and hello hi bye bye, just makes the show seem so trashy. i mean who in there right mind says hello hi bye bye, like that. was that mamiji character even needed. or the bauji.

and lets not even start with shyman, they tried to protray him as dabanng salman khan type, but failed miserably. the guy needs to go back to acting school.

Khushi character had so much potential if they would have handled it right. i get they are trying to contrast the leads, but just because ASR is cold, doesnt mean khushi has to go around doing cmedy for two people. i feel they have kinda ruined her character has she got to delhi, she was a little better in lucknow.

but i have to say sanaya is doing to fab job as khushi, totally makes me forget she was one that sweet innocent gunjan.

--priyaaπŸ˜‰
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but I think she is enjoying a lot...will see what will in the story but I enjoy it a lot yaar
I agree with you come points...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
HI , thanks for this awesome post.

You have taken the words of my mouth.

I was so impressed by sanaya dring first few episodes but she has disappointed me big time in the last episode. She is overdoing everything .

I think Daljeet and Deepali are doing better job .

And Yes , where is Arnav?

Isnt he supposed to be the lead?

It is much better to watch Arnav silent and even "without expression" than watch  OTT acting and comedy of Mami , Buaji and others .
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with some points. Khushi is adorable, but I do wish that they didn't always show her making mistakes and being a total bimbo. πŸ€” Like one minute she's all determined to get a job, and next minute she can't remember the right name of the right house she has to go to... but at least it's better than the always-crying main leads!

I really wish they showed more of Arnav, and his "raaz", his childhood, his motives, etc. As you said, the first few episodes raised the bars on those, and showed a lot of ArHi, the next week, it's like, "What...?"

I wouldn't say the show is completely slow though. It's been 2 weeks and a lot of stuff has happened! It takes forever in shows for the main leads to meet, but they met from the first episode! We've seen more of their meetings, Khushi moving to Delhi, etc. It's pretty fast for the start!

I find the Mami and Buaji funny at times. However, sometimes it just seems like they're trying to waste time, and it's totally boring, and the scenes are unnecessary. And sometimes it's just plain annoying! The goat bit was just random! Not funny at all!

Coming to Shyam. Looks don't define talent. He seems like a negative character so far, and if he's already making you hate him, I guess he's doing his job well! How do you know the actor has no personality... I don't get it. πŸ€” As for the character, it's too early to judge.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi aria i do agree with u on most aspects and especially with bua and mami...

i just cant stand dat mami person urghhh πŸ€’ y da hell does she hog da screen?!!? y da hell is she sooo important?!?! more important than arnav perhaps?!?! arnav isn't given fair amount of screen space at all compared to all of dem and especially dis mami πŸ€’

i loooved da openin week and mayb it's too early to discuss dis but last nite ws a huge drawback compared to the first week. we maybe jumpin into conclusion tad bit early but i just cant tolerate dis mami...

pls CVs dont spoil da show cz im in love with it!!!!
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,i just want to say its just one epi.I think SANAYA DOING A GREAT JOB AND JAHA TAK ARHI KA SCENE HAI i MUST SAY I THINK WE NEED TO WAIT A LITTLE MORE.hOW CAN we forgot its star plus,Star plus always give female lead more importance.But phir bhi i want to say we need to wait.Its just start yaar.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@soniasharmin
i dont mind if kushi's dere da whole time but dis mami's super duper annoyn yaaar πŸ€’

i think im losin all my senses and mite end up gettin high bp cz of dis weird mami πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@NadzGirl & @sunaina02:

hi nadz and sunaina πŸ˜ƒ 

i'd totally rather watch an "expressionless" arnav than buaji, mamiji and shyam..
yes, maybe it is a little too early, but its been 2 weeks now, and we have not seen much of arnav at all! i am a sanaya fan, but i love barun too. 
..and the earlier they make changes and realise that certain characters dont work, the better.. πŸ˜Š