Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo-16 June 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
Now aren't you happy that Gulaal went against her dear sweet hubby and suggested Dushy's name for the Panchayat😆
So the official admiration thread for JK is postponed for giving way to earliest opening of the admiration thread for Dushy😆
By the way that was one quick adjudication, yesterday Talli out and Today Gullu in...I mean We should be telling the other courts to learn something from the Talsagra Panchayat...there are so many cases pending across, and with this speed we could easily solved out the problem of backlogs...😆
Oye..This is Kesariyo not your court's log register😆

Chalo chalo!!
Toh Subah ho gai Mamu,
Gullu ne bulaya Mamu!!!!
Panchayat pe aaja Mamu,
AAj faisla hoga Mamu😛

So we have the clan gathered at the Panchayat's office...and seems like a deja vu na...Last time during the Deeyarvatu we had this gathering... Only at that time Dushy was the one victimized😆
By the way he looks good sitting there, na...No doubt Ramu is jealous...
Dekh Kesuda Dekha...Gullu ka har faisla galat nahi hota😆...and even Deeyarvatu if seen was not wrong...hehe!!!

It is ironical na...It was Gulaal only who started the whole thing and it is Gulaal who is ending the whole thing...
The Deeyarvatu and her decision that Kesar and talli would get married and it was what made Kesar go mad and announce his marriage to Talli and then we dont know if he would have gone ahead with the marriage or not had Gulaal not cried and told him that she would go away and never show him her face if he wants...and that just brought Kesuda's vengeance trip to a screeching halt...and now she only brought them back to Panchayat which would ultimately seal their fate for life...

So Dushy asks Gulaal to put forward her case!! and that was typical Gulaal way to put forward the case!!! How she was the one who had been the person to have done the Deeyarvatu in all her full senses and she had reasons for the same, and she is not sorry ..you could see Kesar getting uncomfortable from that very moment...hearing her voice narrating that incident, which bounded them for life, he looked around as if to see how many eyes were on him, and how many could see this public discussion of something which was so precious to him...
And then Gulaal said that the mistake she did was not telling him that she had also decided to get him married to someone of his own age ...
And look at Kesar...the moment he hears the word decision his face gets that determined look...he still is angry on her for making decisions on his behalf...and when she said 'a girl of his own age' ...he looks so defeated that why doesn't she understand that he doesnot WANT a girl of his age, ANY age for that matter, if it is not her!!!

I mean he is wondering what would it take to make her understand that NOTHING and NOBODY and NO AMOUNT OF REASONINGS could take away what they have...and it is not Deeyarvatu...it is not this ritual that has kept them binded..but I guess for now he has to keep her in those bonds to make her understand that their bond runs deeper than anything...

And when she says that the day has come for him to get married to a girl to his age...I guess the tears had started and he looked a bit guilty too...perhaps because he knows what happened to Talli was not right...

And then she joins her hands, praying the Panchayat for freeing them from this Deeyavatu.. I see Kesar's determined face, and ofcourse the tears are flowing freely now...the word 'free' makes him so insecured na...he doesnot want to be free...there is something in those chains of bonds that makes him feel secure, belonged...without them...he doesnot have an identity...

I have never seen him asserting himself as Motabha's son, or Panba's son or belonging to the Sanrpanch's family or even Vasant's brother for that matter...
All I have seen him is trying to somehow put himself firmly in those mojris and try and be worthy of this one woman and make her belong to him...the only relation which I have tried to see him assert is that he is her husband...from the child Kesar till date...
So the word 'free' makes him uncomfortable and scared as hell...

And then he is called forward to put his case...
and he really has a wobbly start na...you could detect from his voice that he is half crying...his eyes are red, black shadows around them indicating that he must not have slept since days...his face is filled with his tears ...
And still there is no other person on which his eyes stop...he is broken to pieces by her heartlessness...but it is her only from whom he draws strength...Like the moon draws light from the sun...like the mirror gets it reflection due to the light...she is the light of his life...where else would he look...😳

And he says what he feels after hearing Gulaal...he is not a toy!!!
But even crying, even hapless, standing alone in the crowd...he is damn logical...when he did not have the understanding to take a decision they were all agreed to the same, and now he is an adult and accepting the decision then why they would not listen to him...

I love how he said 'Meri khushi issi mein hai ke Gulaal meri patni bani rahe'...

One ..that he says 'his khushi'...not his right, not their duty or anything... it is a simple matter of happiness...no stakes involved...

Second...he said 'Gulaal meri patni BANEE rahe'...he wants nothing more than the current situation...whatever he problems between them, he is happy as long as she is there...the words coming out from the fear that was installed when she told him that she would go away and never show her face to him...

And then he looks at her and says that he doesnot want to FREE her from this bond...throwing her words back at her...

And then he tells the panchayat to take whatever decision they take would be accepatable to him...

Did anybody feel that there was some amount of sarcasm, defiance in that voice...because he had some doubts about the results because...

One it was Gulaal, the demi God who had made this decision and it was difficult for anyone to defy her,,,

And secondly..the doubt that it was Dushyant as a sarpanch who would make this decision...and hence he had his own doubts on the justifiability of the decision...

By the way I loved Dushy's small speech...and was it astonishment on Kesuda's face when he could feel Dushy sympathising with him...the last person he thought would come in his team...😆...But today Dushy was all saffron saffron and not red red😆

and when Dushyant had come to a decision in favour of Kesar...Kesuda was not only shocked...he was apprehensive too...

and the moment Dushyant ordered Gulaal to live her rest of the life as Kesar's wife...The first reaction of Kesar is to look at Volcano Gulaal😆
He thought she would errupt😆😆😆...
No seriously, I think he was more concerned that she would break down... Deep down even with everything going against him..it is always her, her thought, her happiness which takes a precedence...

So, in inspite that he just got what he had been fighting tooth and nail for, he doesnot look happy or not even relieved...he just is concerned and worried about her...Owww...is it a wonder he takes my breath away😳

And who is the happiest of all...not you, not me...not Poonam ba and not even Kesuda...the happiest is our dear own Mota cupid...Jamunakaki😎

Kesar is still in a unbelievable mode...she reigns so much high on his mind that it is impossible for Kesar that she just got defeated...he still is not able to believe...even when Gulaal is arguing with Dushyant...he just looks at them arguing like a child who cannot understand a thing what is going on around him and lowers his gaze in his own thoughts, as to what happened that the whole thing fell in his favour...

The Talli episode had all guilt conscious Kesar ...and he is not shirking...he knew he was wrong and I guess if Talli had not stopped Dushyant in between, Kesar had braced himself for anykind of punishment...it was so evident...
And when Talli said that she can make her own decisions and she doesnot want Kesar to be punished, the look on his face said it all...
He had indeed broken a heart with his actions and there was no amount of repentance that could rectify this mistake...

and he also knew that this would be one more barrier between him and Gulaal...
The eyelock between them in the end said it all...

AND the confession scene...
Boy !! I know it was electrifying ...but still wish that it was a bit longer and the slaps were carried forwarded to another epi...Shalu would have dealt with them better😆
But they used a rain scene for this na...
The cow shed, the thundering clouds and the ceaselessly pouring rain...
There was something in the whole scenario...but still our bacha is so sweet na...
No sweet nothings, no back ground, no building up...
Straight from the heart!! you wannna hear it !! you hear it!!!!
Gulaal is still in that impression of the vengeful Kesar na...I mean the Kitchen scene had made such a big impact on her that she just cant seem to come out of that...she still believes it is because Kesar wants revenge from her for making his decisions...

But you could see the shock when he simply and completely states that he loves her...She riles back from the shock...

And Kesuda ...ishmart hai na...he lets the truth first sink in...he watches her as her eyes go in flashbacks and start weighing all the things which have passed between them, indicating this...and he takes a step nearer and tells her owww so simply and sweetly...
That even he didnot know...why he couldnot stay away from her...why he would he be pulled towards her without any rhyme or reason...
And boy!! look at Gullu..she is as if mentally working out how she could be so blind as a bat😆
And then he looks at her, into his eyes and as if for the first time reading them and getting the answer...
THIS IS LOVE...
There is such a sweet smile of realization na...
And it is so symbolic that it is her ...and only her ...before whom he confessed...he didnot even tell himself...she was the first one to know...even before he confessed to himself...
I so loved loved and loved that...
and the slap,,,I guess we all saw it coming...
Of course the rest of the nine slaps were sheer brilliance on CVs part... the way those  slaps depicted Gulaal's inner turmoil and silent question as to 'WHY"' and Kesuda's silent profanity and acceptance that 'YES'...
Amazing...the chemistry...the pull me push me thing...the tears, the smile, the helplessness, the simplicity...everything brilliant...
just wanted it for a bit longer😛

hehe
Shalu ,..me sorry for not commenting on that res thread yesterday... but when I did get home...the 16 wala epi was already started...

SHALU's Take:

Right, so i am also posting today eh? awesome! well, i wont explain the first few scenes in the episode as srush has already done a SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT job of it! 😆😳

so, the *blush* *blush* confessional scene... aaye haye..😳

so we see GALOOL coming from somewhere with her chatri, and then stops when she see kesuda, rushes to the barn/cowshed whatever it is! then she angrily drops the chata, and then "dhin dhin tana" music starts and she marches forward to kesuda to ask him why he is being so "self-destructive". such irony! she's the one destroying her life into shatters and she asks him, who only wants happiness in his life, why he's "destroying" everything. more like, destroying one of her dreams and worthless promises to other worthless people. 

and then, kesar asks her back in such a dreary voice, you REALLY want to know why i am breaking this deeyarvattu? and gulaal being the curious cat who wants entrance into everyone's mind says, yes. i want to that reason of urs. idiot.😆 and then, curiosity killed the cat.😆

but during that confessional mode, he was in such a hypnotised state. i dont know if its just him being so overwhelmed by his own love for her or what, he looked kind of happy to be tired of his love for her. LOL. too much mental exhaustion after thinking about GALOOL. hahha!

and GALOOL is soo shocked! i bet she was thinking "how come all my brother-in-laws fall for me? great, now when is raman's turn?" LOL. okay, i apologise, but seriously. its kind of weird. maybe thats how charming she is you know... even if in dushy's case it was just strong infatuation... but vasant and kesuda are the 2 people who really love her from the core of their hearts. GALOOL GALOOL GALOOL. that women slapped him 10 times (for those 10 years i believe that he was away from her) and then she ran off.

poor kesuda, he was so deeply hypnotized he must have thought she was showering him with love and hugs and kisses! 😆 haha! these are the side-effects of being too tallified i believe, and that is to turn into total nutcases! hahaha!! 😆 

gulaal, she was slapping the crap out him as if he'll suddenly exclaim out ,"SORRY! MEIN TOH SIRF MAZAAK KAR RAHA THA YAAR!" but when he did not, she gave up on hitting him and ran out, like she always does when she faces a challenge. think back to all her confrontations with kesar. she simply walked out on him. and that's what he did now as well. 

sigh. tough love. forbidden love. unique love. soulful love. lets see how this love turns out to be.

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Res :)

Shalu you reneged...you were to send me your take on this one
Finally it's up! LOL...awesome post as always, Srush!

Ok so I was itching to vent on the whole epi but was waiting for your post :P

Fantastic epi all round...the panchayat scene was fantastic...You know what I was thinking...everything happens for a reason...the whole drama about Kesar wanting Gulaal to be the sarpanch but it not working out...yes it led to a lot of clashes b/w KG but achha hai naa that Gulaal didn't become sarpanch...otherwise she would have coolly broken the deeyarvattu by now :P haha...but her own "wise" decision to nominate Dushyant now came back to haunt her big time...divine justice? lolll...Dushyant was very interesting in that scene...it's such an apt twist by the writers...this man who is basically responsible for ruining Gulaal's life and giving her so much pain...now was put in a position where he had the power to make a major decision of her life...and this time he made the right decision which she herself can't see at this point...that she needs Kesar in her life...Dushyant is atoning in his own way...surprising Kesar as well...lol...I feel that Dushyant also knows Gulaal well enough that he didn't allow her any wiggle room by adding in the condition about Motabha getting banished from the biraadari...good job, Dushyant...lol

I also loved those two lines by Kesar that you pointed out...where he said ki meri KHUSHI isi mein hai ki Gulaal meri patni bani rahe...Gulaal keeps looking at him in irritation but he doesn't care...lol...I also liked the line about how he's not a mitti ka sculpture or something that ppl feel they can mould in any direction they want.

As for the last scene, I've blabbed in various posts over the course of the day...lol...so I'll just copy/paste from there:

it was a very earnest and natural confession...especially for the fact that Kesar didn't plan it...He himself realized just yesterday but he wasn't exactly running after Gulaal to tell her either...but she pulled it out of him unintentionally...She wasn't ready to hear it but she prodded Kesar just enough so that he was like, "You REALLY want to know? Fine then"😆

What's interesting about this scene is the calmness in Kesar's tone as he first tells her...as if he's finally found the answer that's calmed the storm of questions inside him since many days...the way he tells her..."ab samjha hoon"...and then later as he says, "Haan Gulaal, yeh pyar hi hai"...there's a happiness in his tone as well even as he gets progressively more emotional as he expresses his feelings to her clearly at last. Gulaal obviously is zapped and in shock as he tells her...

And then came the slaps...Gulaal's anguish...and the stark contrast of Kesar not saying a word but just looking back at her so innocently as those slaps rain down on him...as if he understood what she didn't say...as if he understood her anguish, her need to vent...he stood there mutely and let her do whatever she wanted...there wasn't ever regret in his eyes, nor hurt really for why she was doing this...there was just a kind of finality and acceptance...acceptance of his own feelings and acceptance of her anguish in response as well.

The fact that this entire bit played out silently is what leaves that sense of intrigue as to how K and G will face each other next...at this point, Gulaal didn't say anything...but what will she say to him after this? It's all quite unpredictable and interesting...lol

@ Anu..sorry for the late posting😳
but with the Dushy twist...me was jumping all around as you know😉
will comment on your comment in a while...have to rush to the off...
btw have put the rest part also...😳
LOL no problem, Srush...take your time...Just read the rest...loved your description of the confession...

So true that Gulaal STILL had some misguided idea that he was doing this for revenge *shakes head* LOL she really amuses me with her blindness sometimes...

Anyways, she asked for the truth...and so he gave it to her :P

Sweet smile of realization...I so agree...that was such an endearing bit in the scene...makes you go all awww too...the smile and a sense of wonderment also...the way he says "yeh pyar hai"...the happiness in his voice even as he has those tears in his eyes...

I loved the simplicity of the scene too...he told her so naturally and with a clean heart...that is what is so endearing about their relationship...and he didn't touch her once...cuz this time he surrendered to her manhandling...haha...jokes apart...they so take turns doing this...hurting each other like this...the push and the pull...therein lies the chemistry.

Yaar the length was just right I feel...it couldn't have been a long winded confession for the very reason that Kesar hadn't PLANNED it...it was an impulse to turn and give her the truth cuz she was badgering him...and obviously Gulaal wouldn't have remained quiet for long and interrupted him...and since she didn't use words to interrupt him but rather the slaps, that changed things...I think this was a very interesting way to show it cuz it leaves room open to keep guessing where they'll go from here and how they'll approach each other...
me bi agayi...!!!😛

now me gonna watch the epi, will come back soon😳
ok now watched it now all i can say is I love D☺️😛😆

and what a rainning scene ha😍
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mein aa gai😛
Now aren't you happy that Gulaal went against her dear sweet hubby and suggested Dushy's name for the Panchayat😆yep😈
So the official admiration thread for JK is postponed for giving way to earliest opening of the admiration thread for Dushy😆go for it...all cheers to Dushy...hiphiphurray😉
So we have the clan gathered at the Panchayat's office...and seems like a deja vu na...Last time during the Deeyarvatu we had this gathering... Only at that time Dushy was the one victimized😆
By the way he looks good sitting there, na...No doubt Ramu is jealous...
Dekh Kesuda Dekha...Gullu ka har faisla galat nahi hota😆...and even Deeyarvatu if seen was not wrong...hehe!!!ya agree Dushy looked up for the job😛

It is ironical na...It was Gulaal only who started the whole thing and it is Gulaal who is ending the whole thing...it goes in circle...what goes out comes back on too😛
The Deeyarvatu and her decision that Kesar and talli would get married and it was what made Kesar go mad and announce his marriage to Talli and then we dont know if he would have gone ahead with the marriage or not had Gulaal not cried and told him that she would go away and never show him her face if he wants...and that just brought Kesuda's vengeance trip to a screeching halt...and now she only brought them back to Panchayat which would ultimately seal their fate for life..yipee🥳

So Dushy asks Gulaal to put forward her case!! and that was typical Gulaal way to put forward the case!!! How she was the one who had been the person to have done the Deeyarvatu in all her full senses and she had reasons for the same, and she is not sorry ..you could see Kesar getting uncomfortable from that very moment...hearing her voice narrating that incident, which bounded them for life, he looked around as if to see how many eyes were on him, and how many could see this public discussion of something which was so precious to him...cho chaad chituation😭
And then Gulaal said that the mistake she did was not telling him that she had also decided to get him married to someone of his own age ...how foolish
And look at Kesar...the moment he hears the word decision his face gets that determined look...he still is angry on her for making decisions on his behalf...and when she said 'a girl of his own age' ...he looks so defeated that why doesn't she understand that he doesnot WANT a girl of his age, ANY age for that matter, if it is not her!!!
so true who d hell is she to take all d desicions🤢
I mean he is wondering what would it take to make her understand that NOTHING and NOBODY and NO AMOUNT OF REASONINGS could take away what they have...and it is not Deeyarvatu...it is not this ritual that has kept them binded..but I guess for now he has to keep her in those bonds to make her understand that their bond runs deeper than anything...

And when she says that the day has come for him to get married to a girl to his age...I guess the tears had started and he looked a bit guilty too...perhaps because he knows what happened to Talli was not right...
me too hate his tear...tears mah heart🥺
And then she joins her hands, praying the Panchayat for freeing them from this Deeyavatu.. I see Kesar's determined face, and ofcourse the tears are flowing freely now...the word 'free' makes him so insecured na...he doesnot want to be free...there is something in those chains of bonds that makes him feel secure, belonged...without them...he doesnot have an identity...

I have never seen him asserting himself as Motabha's son, or Panba's son or belonging to the Sanrpanch's family or even Vasant's brother for that matter...
All I have seen him is trying to somehow put himself firmly in those mojris and try and be worthy of this one woman and make her belong to him...the only relation which I have tried to see him assert is that he is her husband...from the child Kesar till date...
So the word 'free' makes him uncomfortable and scared as hell...
wow...your description is impeccable👏👏👏 justly put!!
And then he is called forward to put his case...
and he really has a wobbly start na...you could detect from his voice that he is half crying...his eyes are red, black shadows around them indicating that he must not have slept since days...his face is filled with his tears ...
And still there is no other person on which his eyes stop...he is broken to pieces by her heartlessness...but it is her only from whom he draws strength...Like the moon draws light from the sun...like the mirror gets it reflection due to the light...she is the light of his life...where else would he look...😳
simili😊
And he says what he feels after hearing Gulaal...he is not a toy!!! gr8 starting😛
But even crying, even hapless, standing alone in the crowd.ya all d crowd was with Gulal..he is damn logical...when he did not have the understanding to take a decision they were all agreed to the same, and now he is an adult and accepting the decision then why they would not listen to him...

I love how he said 'Meri khushi issi mein hai ke Gulaal meri patni bani rahe'...

One ..that he says 'his khushi'...not his right, not their duty or anything... it is a simple matter of happiness...no stakes involved...
only if his words reached the loggerhead
Second...he said 'Gulaal meri patni BANEE rahe'...he wants nothing more than the current situation...whatever he problems between them, he is happy as long as she is there...the words coming out from the fear that was installed when she told him that she would go away and never show her face to him...

And then he looks at her and says that he doesnot want to FREE her from this bond...throwing back her words back...

And then he tells the panchayat to take whatever decision they take would be accepatable to him...
true🤓
Did anybody feel that there was some amount of sarcasm, defiance in that voice...because he had some doubts about the results because...
nopes...I thought it he paid all his sincerety there...didnt consider himself bigger than law
One it was Gulaal, the demi God who had made this decision and it was difficult for anyone to defy her,,,

And secondly..the doubt that it was Dushyant as a sarpanch who would make this decision...and hence he had his own doubts on the justifiability of the decision...
ya...d only reason to worry😳
By the way I loved Dushy's small speech...and was it astonishment on Kesuda's face when he could feel Dushy sympathising with him...the last person he thought would come in his team...😆...But today Dushy was all saffron saffron and not red red😆
he he tot agree..cudnt believe mahself😆😆😆
and when Dushyant had come to a decision in favour of Kesar...Kesuda was not only shocked...he was apprehensive too...

and the moment Dushyant ordered Gulaal to live her rest of the life as Kesar's wife...The first reaction of Kesar is to look at Volcano Gulaal😆
He thought she would errupt😆😆😆...
No seriously, I think he was more concerned that she would break down... Deep down even with everything going against him..it is always her, her thought, her happiness which takes a precedence...
awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
So, in inspite that he just got what he had been fighting tooth and nail for, he doesnot look happy or not even relieved...he just is concerned and worried about her...Owww...is it a wonder he takes my breath away😳
And who is the happiest of all...not you, not me...not Poonam ba and not even Kesuda...the happiest is our dear own Mota cupid...Jamunakaki😎
Love JK🤗
Kesar is still in a unbelievable mode...she reigns so much high on his mind that it is impossible for Kesar that she just got defeated...he still is not able to believe...even when Gulaal is arguing with Dushyant...he just looks at them arguing like a child who cannot understand a thing what is going on around him and lowers his gaze in his own thoughts, as to what happened that the whole thing fell in his favour...
cho chweet...mah baby
The Talli episode had all guilt conscious Kesar ...and he is not shirking...he knew he was wrong and I guess if Talli had not stopped Dushyant in between, Kesar had braced himself for anykind of punishment...it was so evident...
And when Talli said that she can make her own decisions and she doesnot want Kesar to be punished, the look on his face said it all...
He had indeed broken a heart with his actions and there was no amount of repentance that could rectify this mistake...
due note takenEmbarrassed
and he also knew that this would be one more barrier between him and Gulaal...
The eyelock between them in the end said it all...

AND the confession scene...
Boy !! I know it was electrifying ...but still wish that it was a bit longer and the slaps were carried forwarded to another epi...Shalu would have dealt with them better😆
But they used a rain scene for this na...
The cow shed, the thundering clouds and the ceaselessly pouring rain...
There was something in the whole scenario...but still our bacha is so sweet na...
No sweet nothings, no back ground, no building up...
Straight from the heart!! you wannna hear it !! you hear it!!!!
Gulaal is still in that impression of the vengeful Kesar na...I mean the Kitchen scene had made such a big impact on her that she just cant seem to come out of that...logger hear she is😒
But you could see the shock when he simply and completely states that he loves her...She riles back from the shock...
me too open my eyes wide and ears...🤔..clean😃...Cool...😆
And Kesuda ...ishmart hai na...he lets the truth first sink in...he watches her as her eyes go in flashbacks and start weighing all the things which have passed between them, indicating this...and he takes a step nearer and tells her owww so simply and sweetly...
That even he didnot know...why he couldnot stay away from her...why he would he be pulled towards her without any rhyme or reason...
And boy!! look at Gullu..she is as if mentally working out how she could be so blind as a bat😆
And then he looks at her, into his eyes and as if for the first time reading them and getting the answer...
THIS IS LOVE...
There is such a sweet smile of realization na...
And it is so symbolic that it is her ...and only her ...before whom he confessed...he didnot even tell himself...she was the first one to know...even before he confessed to himself...mee too feel egg-zactly same😍
I so loved loved and loved that...
and the slap,,,I guess we all saw it coming...
Of course the rest of the nine slaps were sheer brilliance on CVs part... the way those  slaps depicted Gulaal's inner turmoil and silent question as to 'WHY"' and Kesuda's silent profanity and acceptance that 'YES'...
Amazing...the chemistry...the pull me push me thing...the tears, the smile, the helplessness, the simplicity...everything brilliant...
just wanted it for a bit longer😛I think it was justly done...longer the scene...less the rememberance...kinda the importance of dose words divided by d time taken...got it🤓...

Wow I loved each and every word you wrote. It was simply brilliant analysis of the episode 😛
res will comment soon😛Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago