Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
YELLO, PEEPS!! Hug (erm. am i copying another poster? i feel like i am. well, whoever you are, sorry!LOL)

anywho, i was hoping this forum would be spared the early complaints and the whining and the whatnot. Big smile

that's clearly not the case. Ouch

SOOO, here's my bit on the whole thing. Big smile

overall, i've noticed that Nissar and his team tend to love directing their characters in a manner similar to the romantic comedies of the old days. i mean, the innocent "ada" of the female character, the naivete, the sometimes-bumbliness...come on, i've seen that all in classics like Mr. and Mrs. 55, Shagird, you name it.LOL so...Khushi's behavior? that's not surprising, or even disappointing to me. *shrug*

i'm a fan of stories. fiction. i watch shows to get away from reality. yes, i like logic in stories, but i don't want a lead character who is as realistic and as dull as i am. so Khushi's cute little outbreaks, her high-pitched enthusiasm...i found 'em cute on Madhubala, Asha Parekh, Saira Banu, and i find them cute on Sanaya. Heart i don't think they display any sign of unintelligence, rather...just your typical, attractive heroine. she's not annoying, rude, or full of attitude, is she?

and why would we expect her to be serious? she's an orphan who is reminded of that fact everyday. if she remained serious, that gas scene in the beginning would really have been much more drastic than frying jalebis! i'm a high schooler taking a college-level English course...and from what little hasn't flown over my head, i've learned that all stories have patterns. in this story, Khushi is an orphan. so it's expected for her to be either (a) EXTREMELY serious and silent or (b) EXTREMELY happy and chirpy. people in her situation have to live drastically to survive. and the habit catches. (now some of you might say, why can't Khushi be different? well, she CAN'T. no matter which path she takes, it'll always be some form of some character we've seen before. that's something else i learned. Tongue)

of course, Khushi has to be option (b), otherwise how will we create a contrast for Arnav Singh Raizada? Wink

ah, coming to him. on that point, i shall agree that there was very little of him in recent episodes. Confused

but all in all...we can't say the show has started yet! and they CAN'T show the leads right off, because they're precious and must be saved. would u rather have mediocre scenes w/ ArHi NOW, and not deal w/ the side characters, or would you rather let the story build up, and have AMAZING ArHi scenes later? i still think the show is in its exposition phase, and i'm not going to start expecting a whole list of things just yet. Smile

eh, i don't think i've gotten everything in my heart down yet, but this was just a little different take on the current situation. i respect all those who oppose my views, of course, and would gladly read your opposing comments, too, as long as they're not...you know...scary.

thank ya for reading!!! (for those of you who actually did) Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehShaily.paridhi22queenofhearts01ArshForEverFebruaryFlower-vodkatiny-kanchtFingerFetishShiningStar18Shell16anu17Mariaa.RD..Armaania..SofnaPrinsesse.Suvinaz17555DiyaSEtherealRati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something Different..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArshForEver

Goldie

ArshForEver

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Great post. I totally agree with how explained khushi's way of living. And all other bits too;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129paridhi22

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

Great post. I totally agree with how explained khushi's way of living. And all other bits too;-)

thank you!!! Big smile

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely post...
really agree with every single thing you have said... the fact that she is bubbly and has a lot of enthusiasm is the thing that attracts others towards her and nissar and his team do play with the old cards as they are gold...
I think these kinds of stories never get old and who said a person cant be tht bubbly in real life...i knw many... but for the realistic point of view i wud disagree wit a lot of the character's personlaity...
but its a show that is meant to be a comedy and a drama so not everything is goin to be realistic..
like which rich person has a matka of pani in their house with a bakri going around and who in this world survives through delhi w/o earning...come to think out of it...where do khushi n bua n payal get their money from...guptaji??/
W.e  it is... I really like the story and seriously do not have any complaints towards it... also for Arnav..well yea i think not showin ArHi is the only disappointment but u have justified and made me think abt it positively :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129kancht

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

Lovely post...
really agree with every single thing you have said... the fact that she is bubbly and has a lot of enthusiasm is the thing that attracts others towards her and nissar and his team do play with the old cards as they are gold...
I think these kinds of stories never get old and who said a person cant be tht bubbly in real life...i knw many... but for the realistic point of view i wud disagree wit a lot of the character's personlaity...
but its a show that is meant to be a comedy and a drama so not everything is goin to be realistic..
like which rich person has a matka of pani in their house with a bakri going around and who in this world survives through delhi w/o earning...come to think out of it...where do khushi n bua n payal get their money from...guptaji??/
W.e  it is... I really like the story and seriously do not have any complaints towards it... also for Arnav..well yea i think not showin ArHi is the only disappointment but u have justified and made me think abt it positively :)

aw, thank you! Embarrassed  your points are very valid, too, especially the ones in red! Star

and i'm very glad i've helped you think about things positively!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
wow superb post love it soo much...

kdg129

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kdg129

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@anu17 and @-vodkatiny-: thank you both!! Embarrassed

and -vodkatiny-, you're right! it's still too early to judge, and we don't want them rushing to the climax already. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.