Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
She is just 18 . Certainly not  a uni gradaute . We see her only doing household work and fry jalibees. She keeps account of the sweet shop but Raizadas accounting is about millions and billions and  not in thousands.

Raizada empire is a successful one , so it must be having very qualifed Human resources.
What work she can do at offfice ?

The only thing she can do at the office is serve tea and fry jalebis in the cafeteria or carry tiffin boxes in  her scooty Dead

They have tried to make her similar to Kajol in KK3G . But Kaajol was never shown working in an office .

I am not at all impressed by the creatives of this production house which everyone thinks so high of. They have not put much research into Khushi's characterization and make it convincing enough .

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Araniyaenchanted.madhurya_ch-Maahii-Shaily.Nikki-Bollysash10ktmsMr.ZkMJHTMonayaSajan-vodkatiny-Ishrafan11Sam_KaShianpiyualkasmithasrkShiningStar18Millerrr88chucklebuddyLeah1Infofanash91Poojaa_Panu17-Jahnvi-SofnaPrinsesse.Suvisonali.19281momma1128HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHat will Khushi do at Office" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
They will prob make her secretary or do something that involves him only.

or she may a caretaker for his nani or something..

We cannot really judge them because we don't really have any clue what is up their sleeves.
I for one hope she's not his secretary. cause then the same old thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.HappyMelody

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

They will prob make her secretary or do something that involves him only.

or she may a caretaker for his nani or something..

We cannot really judge them because we don't really have any clue what is up their sleeves.
I for one hope she's not his secretary. cause then the same old thing.

Secretary is word not used now-days . It is executive assistant . And you need to be qualified to be an executive assistant . YOU need to know how to work on computers , you need to know how to present yourself  and  talk politely , you do not play bhulbhulaiya rhymes to find your way, you need to have some kind of manner and you need to dress well .
In short,  you need to use your brain . I am sorry but  Khushi  constantly is  being shown not to use hers.

They should have shown her coming back from computer class or using a computer at home or something akin . But they did not show that . She even doesnt know how to ride a bike . That crash was real stupid .  It was shown as if first time she was riding a bike.

Just imagine having daabang ringtone for you cellphone -  it is funny but improper for someone who works at office or goes to a tutorial .

If I think deeply about it , I am not liking this .

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 June 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-enchanted.ktmsMJHTMonayaSajanSam_KaShianpiyualkaash91Infofan-Jahnvi-Sofna

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I hope Khushi does something except for serving tea or coffee to Arnav!!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I hope Khushi does something except for serving tea or coffee to Arnav!!

I am afraid , she will do exactly that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanSofna

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I do not agree...we have not been completely told of what kind of a degree khushi has achieved so we can not exactly tell what kind of a job she will be doin in the office. I knw there will be a question that she is very childish and from village but it does not mean that she did not get any kind of an education. Also I am sure that she is most likely going to be working under and near Arnav no matter wat it will be...even if it means being a tea server ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300_DreamDates_.Mehak.Shaily.HappyMelody

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

I do not agree...we have not been completely told of what kind of a degree khushi has achieved so we can not exactly tell what kind of a job she will be doin in the office. I knw there will be a question that she is very childish and from village but it does not mean that she did not get any kind of an education. Also I am sure that she is most likely going to be working under and near Arnav no matter wat it will be...even if it means being a tea server ;)

She is not from village , she is form Lucknow . And if  she is 18 , what degree can she possible have ?
I am not saying she hasnt got education - she must have completed college .

I am only saying that she should have been shown to have some link to office work or education .

Of course she will be working near Arnav ,  but I am really pissed off the way Khushi  is being shown in last few episodes.

Only if Pygmalion  like story isadopted  whre Anjali will play the role of Dr. Higgins , will it be more  believable .

I really want sanaya to portray that change in personality . I know she will be able to do it well.

But the way creatives are giving more screen space to Mami , Buaji and and  goats , I am quite apprehensive about the outcome of this serial DeadConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AraniyapiyualkaInfofanSofna

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
they always do this.. even in GITH serial.. geet was shown as 18 yr old girl but she was actually giving corporate presentations, managing high end work in office thts unbelievable..zzz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araniyaharshadisbest-scarlett-ash91Poojaa_P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.