Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Give Khushi her dignity back

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
The dignity that she had in the first couple of episodes .

But the creatives ar now stripping her off her dignity . Being bubbly and chirpy is nice , but overdoing it is not nice .

At her current behavior pattern , Khushi is not at all fit to be a bahu of Raizada Khandan

So give it back to her . She can be bubbly and chirpy but should know what to say where.

And Sanaya should tone down a bit . I enjoy her comedy acting but  she is just at the verge of overdoing it /

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegCinderella100enchanted.ash91momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
The CV's are taking Khushi precariously close to the edge of hysterical happiness.  Her mood needs to be tempered a bit - or else I will not be able to take this character seriously.
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I agree wit your point... her comedy does need to tone down a bit and I feel that the CVs will show that change wen she becomes the bahu of the raizada family or wen she will fall in love with Arnav and knw his problems and past life...
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

I agree wit your point... her comedy does need to tone down a bit and I feel that the CVs will show that change wen she becomes the bahu of the raizada family or wen she will fall in love with Arnav and knw his problems and past life...

She is already in love as you do not think and dream about a person day and night unless you love him . LOL

The question is when she will realize it ?

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i agree. especially in yesterday's episode, khushi was almost embarrassing, which is not how she is portrayed to be. she is a fun, bubbly and chirpy person, but that does not make her a joker! khushi's behaviour and excitement in the raizada house, was a little too much..she was almost looking like a "gawaar" (no offense). &sanaya is a great actress, but she needs to stop being so over-the-top, though i guess its not really her fault, more the cvs.
HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
it's da case of two vastly different characteristics and attitudes here; arnav & kushi. i think CVs are tryn to replicate a bit of jab we met here with da characterization

but i dont think sanaya's over doin it. wat really irks me are bua, mami & especially dat shyam dude. so i see no fault in sanaya or kushi for dat matter. i actually enjoy her comedy and masti, hence i dont think CVs are showcasin kushi as a mere joke. just my pov...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
still she is not fit for the Bahu part in Arnav's house but yaaa she will fight to be a good bahu...
but I like this Arnav's di hope she will stay there...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index