Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Family matters - 16 June (Page 3)

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
another awesome post by u VasuClap every day i w8 4 ur post... but read it silently.. coz nothing left 2 b saidLOL
this whole week was gr8... loved all da epi... i
just hate Shipra's voiceAngry its too sharp n hurt my ears... but some how i loved her yesterday... dat intense feelings of a mother was portrayed really wellClap
RaYa were amazing as usual...
loved da stand Kartik took 4 priya but yeah he could hv done it pvtly with Ram... Priya's tears of humiliation made me cryCry
i was amazed by da Ram apologized.. so sweet of himEmbarrassed
uff this Nats... she's seriously getting on my nervesAngry she hardly has any dialogues but still she's so much OTTDead
Ram babu fixing a guy 4 Priya in 9 minsLOL lol everythng is possible 4 RKROFL fix up urself, it will take less then a minLOLBlushing
over all da epis were good... really looking 4ward 2 next week... hope RaYa marriage issue comes up next week

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.AbhiAnishamma92anu-spsawyer

anu-radha Senior Member
anu-radha
anu-radha

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
nice update...episode was really good...
karthik standing up for her sister was good thing but it did come out in a wrong way...it makes priya feel responsible for this situation...
ram was cool..i didn't expect a sorry from him...ending was beautiful..the song,RaYa feelings..aww.. 
i feel sorry for karthik and priya...eagerly waiting for next week ...Smile

Edited by vidusha - 16 June 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewanipsawyer

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Vasu
Well written again Dear and i agree to most of your Points.

For Me highlight of y'days epi was the interaction between Priya & Karthik. I felt she was right at her stand. All she asked was "Is marriage everything for a girl? Doesnt she have a right to live her life on her terms?" Karthik didnt have any answer to them but he being a good brother wants to see his sister happily settled. May be somewhere he feels due to the responsibilities she had to comprimise with her life and her dreams and now that he starts earning, wants to share her responsibilites and also help her live her life and dreams back. Both the brother and sister are shown to be fighting for each others happiness. Something that is not to be seen in shows now.

Ram's appology for for all the misunderstanding was good. But then him taking responsibility of finding a groom for Priya??? Though i expected that but i wish they hadnt made him to it. Also Karthik could have told about his conditions to Ram or may be Natasha only instead of making a Public announcementErmm. Anyways ... Shipra again disappointed me. How much ever she tries to justify her actions, i would say though she might have been a good mother to Karthik and Aisha but when it comes to priya she has failed miserably. Her fight is with the God then blame the God, why make ur own daughters life a curse for her. Atleast have some respect for her decision and sacrifices.

Finally coming to the end. Vikram was right when he said Ram has no right to choose a groom for Priya. May be she too like Ram is waiting for someone who understands her rather than one who marries her for the sake of doing it.

In all Yes .. this Episode was Good but i say ... Priya was the True Winner.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-AbhiAnishamma92Pooja_219fuzzyfaceMaz.BingeSakshi_Deewani

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Nice post! 'been reading your takes this week...and every time find myself too late to post any reply cos everyone has already completely dissected all bits of the episode, and there is nothing more to say!..lol..

I agree with you about Shipra...I don't get it either...I haven't seen the first few episodes of BALH...but what do Priya's parents actually do/did for a living?..is it only Priya's income with which they live on?..I don't understand why everything has to be dumped on her...

@Mrubee...don't agree about Karthik..Why didn't karthik think of this before Ram's family came over with the proposal?  I think it's because he was pondering over the situation..and things happened too fast around him..he didn't expect psycho Natasha to go on a wrist slitting spree and consequently to be made to get married so soon..he probably always wanted his sister to be settled and happy before he thinks of his own wedding..

@nureat01...totally agree about Nuts!...she is mentally ill no doubt!...that is definitely not just stubbornness..

Edited by Maz. - 17 June 2011 at 1:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMru_beepsawyer

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
oh yeah ,, i realy like the show ,,,its about mature people,,,good going

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

@Mrubee...don't agree about Karthik..Why didn't karthik think of this before Ram's family came over with the proposal?  I think it's because he was pondering over the situation..and things happened too fast around him..he didn't expect psycho Natasha to go on a wrist slitting spree and consequently to be made to get married so soon..he probably always wanted his sister to be settled and happy before he thinks of his own wedding..

absolutely agree... it was so humiliating 4 Priya... she felt she was responsible 4 all these... Kartik should hv talked 2 Ram pvtly rather than flashing Priya's marriage issue in front of every1Angry if he really wanted 2 b a supportive brother he shouldnt hv humiliated his sis in front of his wud be in-laws

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92psawyer

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Vasu, thank you so much for opening a post daily so that all of us can discuss the show at one place.Smile Its fun reading everyone's reviews and I need not roam arnd in the forum. LOL

I saw yest's sbs trps segment and guess what?! There was a special mention to BALH saying that the first week had received dismal response but trps have picked up in the 2nd week and ppl are appreciating the lead pair and the overall story.Smile

And like Vasu said, we have to give it to Ekta for doing damage control on time. Dont know about the future, but it was a wise decision to change the writer at the right time. Tongue 

I was also expecting Ram to notice that facemask mark... but scenes like Priya giving that acknowledged look on seeing Ram check the water, him praising her hand-made pakodasWink were cute. What I even liked more was Ram and his mom(wow, this lady has mellowed down and is likeable since last 2 episShocked) appreciated Priya on her education profile. Thumbs Up It was not stereotypical MIL giving looks on seeing the condition of the house and taunting and all that. 

I liked how Priya retorted saying why cant she be single and happy? This is what I had a problem when the show had started off.. and yesterday hearing that from her was nice! She is no dukhi abla naari but single by choice! Thumbs Up

Karthik and Priya are right in their own way... could feel more for Priya since she is under pressure due to Karthik's condition. 

Coming to Shipra, maybe it is due to the actress and her shrillness.. but I have seen ppl who tend to vent out their inabilities on ppl they love the most so that they bring out the best in them. But in this case, they show Shipra as a gold-digger and greedy lady and then loving mother is confusing. Confused She must be having a grudge against God for depriving Priya of martial bliss but did she really try or hunt for a groom for her daughter? All we saw was her mocking Priya of not getting a prince. 

Edited by shreya- - 17 June 2011 at 1:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminAbhiAnishamma92Pooja_219fuzzyfaceSakshi_Deewanipsawyer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index