Page 3 Page 7

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for Priya
She was humiliated

Kartik should have spoken to Ram in private

The worst part was..when RK ..said he would find help find a guy ..that was the ultimate slap

I really dislike Priya's mom

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyfacepsawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Family matters - 16 June (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chitrita

Chitrita

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
@Vasu...Lovely analysis of the epi...

The two characters i'm not able to like however much i try are Nuts & Shipra...i understand that the CVs need a character like Nuts who needs to be aggressive and pressurize the leads to make them think about their marriage, if not there wouldn't be any logic in the story point...but when these two appear on screen i feel like flipping the channel...both are extremes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100AbhiAniMru_beeavivakirkpsawyer

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Great post, Vasu .. I was happy that Priya mentioned that fact that "Cant She be single and still happy with her life" dialogue.

I was just bothered by the timing of Karthik's declaration. It almost seemed to me, he heard Ram say that he was putting that contract thing because he was looking after his sister's interest and a brother needs to make sure his sister is taken care ( or something to that effect) and That spurred him on to put in his love of his sister in the equation as well.  Maybe that wasn't the intent, but to me it almost seemed like * My love for my sister vs your love for your sister*..

And yea, it also looked like Karthik was trying to give himself time before he marries Nuts.. maybe he is imagining she would be out of his life somehow till then ... Ermm

Priya was spot on with her reaction. To be paraded like that in front of strangers, by her own brother. I guess this is the drama element.

Shipra was understandable today, though I still can't stand her shrieking. The father, I really have nothing to say. I don't get what he does or the fact that he is only there to speak how his daughter will blah blah..

Vikram and Ram conversation was pretty neat. Nothing is impossible for Mr Ram Kapoor .. he is going to play matchmaker for Priya.. wonder why *Nothing Impossible* Ram Kapoor never found himself a wife so far ... Seems like he is approaching this again like a business deal..hehe

-- Mru

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitritaAbhiAniPooja_219fuzzyfaceMaz.Binge-Carrie-avivakirkpsawyerAreYaar

Chitrita

Chitrita

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Day before y'day they showed a scene where Shipra leaves her facepack stains on the sofa...they particularly showed this, so i thought Ram will once again make a face noticing that...but they skipped it right?...or did i miss the scene as i missed a few mins at the start of the epi...

@Anu, Priya, Aviva, Maris, Suganthi...Awesome analysis folksSmile...loved them..

Edited by kishpi - 16 June 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeavivakirkpsawyerAreYaar

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitritapsawyer

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishpi

Day before y'day they showed a scene where Shipra leaves her facepack stains on the sofa...they particularly showed this, so i thought Ram will once again make a face noticing that...but they skipped it right?...or did i miss the scene as i missed a few mins at the start of the epi...

I think they skipped it.. I didn't see anything at the beginning. The only thing Ram was suspicious about was the water and well Karthik and the entire family .. hehe

-- Mru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitritapsawyer

Chitrita

Chitrita

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@Aviva, Mru...thanks for clearing the doubt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Good analysis, Vasu ( I am taking the liberty to call you that! Smile).

I liked Kartik for standing up for himself and his family but why then did he not speak up earlier?  If he wanted to "settle" his sister before his marriage, why did he even allow the Kapoor family to come home with the proposal? Ermm It looked to me that his thoughts on Priya were almost the effect of Ram's offer; either his conscience was stung because he did not think of his sister or he just needed more time before actually tying the knot...to prove himself worthy and he used his sister as the reason. Confused I really felt for Priya, she was in a most uncomfortable situation at that time as her tears indicated!

I don't get Natasha at all, she doesn't fit in with the others in the show!  Her eyes are scary and she seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown...Shocked..there is something really wrong with her...how did Karthik who seems to be quite level-headed even fall for her?  I cannot imagine Nuts in the Sharma household...I feel sorry for all of them including Shipra, she doesn't know what she is in for! Ouch

But this week was the best week so far...at last the flavor of what was shown in the promos is coming through...feel it can only get better, so looking forward to next week! Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitritaaiminAbhiAnishamma92Pooja_219fuzzyfacepsawyerAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.