Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Archana alone should be blamed for giving away cute little Soham to the crackpot.Archana would have felt guilty of having her own child and decided to give it to Varsha and Satish may have offered Manav loads of cash so win win for both Archana and Manav.She can continue her mahaanta streak and pity party and Manav gets the cash he loves so much, he didn't even glance at the child yesterday. 

I'm going to give Ankita the benefit of doubt, grit my teeth and watch a few more episodes.If the crap fest is going to continue then its goodbye from me. Rather have ArMan living on streets than watching these supposedly "improved" version of them.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Not only did they kill ArMan , they killed my other favourite character Madhuri.From the time Madhuri was introduced she was shown as a loving mother who would do anything for her child but now Varun is with the spoilt brat🀒 Poor Varun 😭Poor Soham 😭 Poor Sachu 😭 Wonder what did these kids do to get mothers like these.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I don't think Archana alone should be blamed for giving away cute little Soham to the crackpot.Archana would have felt guilty of having her own child and decided to give it to Varsha and Satish may have offered Manav loads of cash so win win for both Archana and Manav.She can continue her mahaanta streak and pity party and Manav gets the cash he loves so much, he didn't even glance at the child yesterday. 

I'm going to give Ankita the benefit of doubt, grit my teeth and watch a few more episodes.If the crap fest is going to continue then its goodbye from me. Rather have ArMan living on streets than watching these supposedly "improved" version of them.

Hey Omana
@bold agree with you at bold... Missing our ArMan... 😭
CV's may come with anything as a reason for Archana giving her baby and Manav accepting but they will not convince us.. It is plain stupidity to give away a baby..

But I liked your version of why they gave baby esp why Manav agreed πŸ˜†..

PR ended for me yesterday 😭... I will see what new Archana and Manav will do through WU.. I cant see them... It hurts more 😭
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think when archu give birth baby any pandit  says the baby has SHANI in his life to turn it good the baby has to give some per they bound to do it. what u think
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will see PR with a different view ..It will take me time bu tI am good at triaing my mind ..From beign an Arman fan and an Archana fan ...I am going to be only and only Soham fan ...

I love this kid ..I have been waiting for this  kid for the past 1 and a half year ..So what if his parents don't want him...I adore this baby and  will be  very happy to see him do well...

This is for you Soham ...πŸ€—

Just keep those two disgusting people ( Manav and Archana )  away from my angel ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Soham is adorable, I am going to give Ankita the benefit of the doubt and will keep reading to see what happens in the future episode but I can't see things improving after what was shown today.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I will see PR with a different view ..It will take me time bu tI am good at triaing my mind ..From beign an Arman fan and an Archana fan ...I am going to be only and only Soham fan ...

I love this kid ..I have been waiting for this  kid for the past 1 and a half year ..So what if his parents don't want him...I adore this baby and  will be  very happy to see him do well...

This is for you Soham ...πŸ€—

Just keep those two disgusting people ( Manav and Archana )  away from my angel ...

Thanks Di for suggesting new ID for me πŸ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
you are welcome ...
Rachna , I think there should be a ' We love Soham ' fanclub..I will happily become the member of this club..I have been waiting for this character  to make it's entry in PR for so long ...It's a pity the way he has come but now that he is there , he is all that interests me about PR ...nothing and no one else interest me ...

Manav and Archana are not even worthy of my hate .I am just not interested in them ..Me only like Soham ...

Looks like Soham doesn't likes cake . He didn't eat cake from Sulochna nor from varsha ..But Soham likes Satish ...😎
Tanyaz thumbnail
I would like to have some Soham and Satish caps ...
ByteMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I would like to have some Soham and Satish caps ...

Yeah Soham and Satish the only two sane and decent characters of the show..

Sorry I am still a Satish fan even after all this, he still is Decent Satish for me.