Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This lack of ArHi is getting over the top

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I understand that since it's a family drama, you need family but you need drama to move the story along and not ruin it.

Arnav was hardly shown todayCry He's the damn lead. Give him more scenes and give the sidekicks a BREAKAngry

and I am really tired that we are getting no ArHi. Just get her a job in his office and let the track begin man.

Not happy with today's episode.Embarrassed The only thing that was good was 4lions added new pics to their FB page..

Now, this is HOT.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFebruaryFlowerMillerrr88CandYlicious_Ssujal_kashishZaYaHolicwida.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This lack of ArHi is getting over the top" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Jenny i soo agree.. I mean showing some lightheartedness in the show and a little flavour of chirpiness of Khushi is SUPERBB and was subtle.. but now i feel they are over doing it all.. They NEED to tone it down a bit man..!! Stern Smile

And yeah we WANT ArHi man..!! Why are they showing Arnav only giving guest appearances. Ouch  He is the LEAD and he NEEDS to be shown moree !! Ouch 

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 16 June 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lams.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
The first two episodes were superb! It's been getting dragged ever since though Unhappy
The opening week was definitely better than this one Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
ANYWAY I LIKE COCEPT AND THINK WE NEED TO BUILD THE FOUNDATION OF STORY BEFORE IT MOVES AHEAD AND I THINK IT IS GOING IN RIGHT DIRECTION
WE NEED SOME COMEDY TOO THINK STORY IS GOING RIGHT DIRECTION,IF WE GO ON SEEING ALL THE TIME LEADING PAIR LOOSE INTREST SO I THINK NEXT EPISODE WILL BE MORE OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshine

simply.me

IF-Dazzler

simply.me

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
totally agree...the real drama starts when khushi will join the office

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.