Writers Corner

Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 59

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Wow...!!
Gud 1 haan...
Very unique...! I'm curious to know wats gonna happen further ...! 
But... kafi chota update yaar... :/
N Pls add me to the pm list...!

DAILY updates...! Cool...!!! I wish u would say the same about Arrange Marriage though... *fingers crossed*... Arey forget daily even weekly is fine...!! or even fortnightly is okay...! wassay?? :P

Pooja

Hmm...This one surely is different. I just played on with different style. I decided to finally give it a simple shot.

I know..yeh bahut chota tha...par yaar. I am updating everyday...so it counts for something...right?

Whoa...why am i NOT surprised? ROFL  How come i almost knew that you would say this? Shocked  Madam...main AM ke liye bhi keh doon...but would you be contented with such small updates? Wink

I have added you in my sister's ID...so i will surely PM you :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....ShwePoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53 (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

She raised her eyebrows at me and said, "Aap kehke toh dekhiye...agar humne is aapki pareshani ka hal nahi dhoondha, toh hum apna naam badal denge."

The way she said it, just showed how enthusiastic she is. She is so innocent and brave. How could she be so nice to me...a stranger? Can I really share my problems with her?

"Par humein toh aapka naam pata hi nahi hai. Phir humein kaise pata chalega ki aapne apna naam badla hai ya nahi?"

"Hmm...yeh toh aapne pate ki baat ki. Vaise toh humein lagta hai ki aap baat ko palatne ki koshish kar rahe hain...lekin chaliye phir bhi. Aapko hum apna naam bata hi dete hain. Hum hain Pankhudi. Aur aap?"

What a beautiful name! Just like her name, she surely was all delicate looking. I couldn't help but smile at her. I decided to tease her.

"Humara naam jaankar aap kya karengi?"

"Gundo ko aapke khilaf supari denge!"

I was stunned for a moment, before she burst out laughing.

"Sach mein...aap bhi na. Aapko apni shakal dekhni chahiye. Kya bevkoof banaya humne aapko."

Even I burst out laughing at her. She got me there. But then I recalled some part of her sentence.

"Dekhni chahiye? Par aap toh dekh hi nahi sakti hain. Phir aapko kaise pata ki humne kaisi shakal banai?"

She was quiet for a moment and I thought that I have hurt her. I decided to ask for her forgiveness. She had brought me out of my glum mood today. How could I possibly hurt her like this? I am a jerk.

"Aapne sach kaha. Kabhi kabhi hum yeh bhool hi jaate hai ki hum dekh nahi sakte hain. Par use kya fark padta hai? Humare paas sirf aankhon ki hi toh kami hai...iska matlab yeh thodi na hai ki hum kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte hain!"

Wow! She surely had something in her. I felt some positive vibes in her. I felt as if everything was right. She felt no misery over her loss. She was someone to learn from. To break the silence, I continued where we left.

"Hamara naam jaanna hai na aapko?"

She immediately smiled. Her whole face lit up like hundreds of candles.

"Haan. Jaise aapne humara naam jaana...humein bhi aapka naam janna hai. Toh bataiye na...kya naam hai aapka?"

I could hear the utmost sincerity and a little bit of pleading in her voice. She is too innocent for her own good.

"Humara naam hai...Arth."

She looked taken aback for a moment. And I wondered what had gotten wrong.

"Kya hua? Aapko humara naam nahi pasand aaya?"

"Nahi aisa nahi hai...bas kuch yaadein judi hain is naam ke saath. Bas wahi yaadein yaad aa gayi. Is ek naam ne hamari zindagi mein rang bhare...aur phir unhi ko humhi se cheen liya."

The atmosphere at once went cold. The slowly falling rain drops started to chill me to the bone. I felt a little wave of shivering go through her body. I mentally cursed myself for not thinking about her.

To be continued...

Hey Friends...I know... The Chapters are really short. But...still...I am updating everyday.

Please leave a review if you like this one :)

- Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 28 June 2011 at 11:58am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Anshika.G....Anchal.......Aashi...Stupidcupid1234-BeingAppy-tukun2009MoNaYaRoXprincessrashidaa little faithmayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12-waitingforyou-EdgeOfCredencegopi06kirti123crazymayuriangupta.aditi20DhanakZdaniella05kweetrockstarpreethisFavouriteofalldmgmjht4everShwePoo--jiya--love.mayurarti-roshnee-sariska_mnartiKaSh-Maneet-Fanepiphany.monikasethaish_punkRafa.LunaPotterMyInspirationzdobrevagasmsKrishna_Sourav

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Res..
Edited
You write really beautifully... The events and character are all so simple and normal.. but its something about your writing that makes its so special and unique... Nupur's charcater she doesn't have eyes but she hasa vision.. She can't see but still she smiling... While Mayank has one of the most important senses.. but still he's unhappy... You showed the difference between us human in a very special way... Awesome part Mehak... And beautifully written, continue soon.. :)

-Laiba

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 28 June 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
superb n interesting update
the way u write, were amazing...

FragranceOfLove

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

amazing update Mahak!

Arth nd Pankhuri...hmm nice names
i m glad u r keeping ur promise (by updating daily Big smile)
the updates r a bit short but no problem
this story is realy interesting
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

FragranceOfLove

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

nice part.