Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Really? I feel blessed... I'm not always the one understanding the main character... But it feels good... :) because Pankhudi is a special character...
Hmm... Pankhudi kisi bhi taraf say ghalat nahi...
Agar muhabbat karna gunah hai, toh iss duniya k tamam log gunhegaar hai ... ;)

-SP-

Yeah really :) Pankhudi for sure is special :)

Wow...so true. Usne sirf bepanah mohobbat kari thi...use is baat ka ilm bhi nahi tha ki uski yahi mohobbat use barbadi ki taraf le jaayegi...

Okay I just realized I haven't commented on the latest par yet. I've read it, but not commented. So here it is... :) Thanks for taking out your time to comment :) It really means a lot to me.

Beautifully written Mehak. Thank you. You describe everything so well. I am so glad that I do. And that makes visualizing the scenes easier. That's so nice of you to say. And as Sabah said... another unique fact about your writing is that you don't say things right out, but let us feel it ourselves.. that's a really unique quality in a writer. Aww...thank you so much. I am glad that you like my way *shy*

I was really shocked by Arths last words... he proposed to her... that really shocked me, he wans to marry her.. He does, coz eventually he fell for her. He doesn't know how and when, but he did. Its sweet but then its not. Marriage for him might be right...what about her. This thing he doesn't even thinks about. As you can see from the start, he is pretty emotional and his vision is pretty biased. He only sees what he thinks is right. She been through so much... I wasn't shocked nor surprised by her denial or rejection. Coz you can understand her situation. She truly loved. And true love doesn't happen everyday. And the most important thing in love is trust. But her trust got shatttered, she gave away everything in love. and what did she get back... nothing but betrayel, pain and the cruelty of the real world. Trusting someoen again, is hard, especially for her... how can she trust someone again... and that too a guy. Exactly my point. I see, you are getting everything on your own and I don't need to say it out :) Mission accomplished. :)

Yes Arth isn't like that, but after such a heartbreak trusting seems like impossible. Yeah... Arth have to gain her trust, and I'm excited to see how he does it. Hmm...lemme see that too. Muhabbat karna bohat asaan hain, par muhabbat k saath wafah karna utna he muskhil... Arth ne muhabbat toh kar liy, par uss ke saath wafah kaise karta hai... ab yehi dekhna hain.
Exactly the truth :)

Update soon Mehak ... :) Updating it tonight :)

-SilentPrincess-

I replied to you in green above :)

I am posting the next part today :)

Sorry for so much delay :/

- Mahak :)

Originally posted by: a little faith

Chapter ten. 

I quietly listened to everything she had to say. I couldn't believe how someone can be such a bas***d! She was blind for God sake! How could he do something with someone like her? I loved how you illuminate his innocence of the world through her experience. He is innocent. He just had never met someone who could explain that to him. His negative experiences of human emotions seem to pale when compared to hers but more so he feels that she doesn't deserve them, that she has suffered enough. Yeah, and that's why he is pure at heart. It brings out his naivety in regards this world for in truth most who have seem much of it come to know one thing, pain, hurt and suffering is not prejudiced in any way and will affect anyone and everyone. True.  Young, old, tall, short, rich wealthy, the blessed the arrogant and yes even those who have suffered much at its hands already.  The truth is the manner we deal with these negative emotions is what differentiates us, ranks us in this world NOT those aspects that I listed. Exactly. Amazing words yaar. Really. Amazing. 

He found the best person he has ever come across BUT to know that he had to see her through her the trials she had been tested by.  Yeah...

I love the manner you don't just state things, like he is nice or he was naive and innocent BUT you write narrative, lines wherein we can find their heart's state.  It isn't easy and takes much skill and of course talent like yours helps too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks โ˜บ๏ธ  I am more than just shy right now. I always thought that I must not state the obvious, but let the readers feel that. And i am sooo happy that i am succeeding in that :)

She is so innocent...like the dew drops on a rose. She was more fragile than the petals of a rose. Although she is very strong and can handle everything, yet she was lonely. Surely there must be someone made for her.

Then that affinity, the reason destiny brought him here.  Already there is a vast difference between her Arth and the soon to be this Arth of hers.  He wishes not just love for her, but commitment, someone who would live out her days with her. Yeah, he thinks that after all this suffering, she simple deserves the best.  Beautifully done. Thank you so much Sabah.

Someone who would accept her the way she is...someone who would love her unconditionally...someone who would hold her in his arms and love her to eternity.

This was just endearing. Thanks you *shy* The more he falls for her, the more we fall for him.  Finely done. I am so glad for that...

As soon as I visualized someone holding her in his arms, my blood boiled. The image was revolting. I felt panic...possession...pain. And then I realized something.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Then that twist, just very imaginatively done. I did not see it coming, so it was like a surprise.  The good kind.  Excellently composed. Ahhh...Thank you. That's where the romantic and possessive streak in him struck a chord. LOL.

I was falling for her, if I hadn't already.

I was lost in my thoughts...trying to figure out how and when this had happened. And then, her voice broke my trance.

To quote Darcy, "i was in the middle before I knew I had begun." To quote myself, "the seed was planted long before he knew, and grew, and grew and grew! Eee... I just LOVE Darcy. And your lines are also so beautiful. Infact, sometimes your lines make me think deeply...and affect me in a deeper way.

"Itna sab kuch sunne ke baad bhi aap yahin hain? Aapko kuch nahi kehna hai?"

She still doubted me? I felt hurt. How could she doubt me after all this? And then, I just realized how much she mattered to me...how much her opinion of me mattered to me.

Brick by brick a house becomes a home, just like word by word a heart is pulled into another's soul, just like moment by moment we begin to feel less alone. Again, amazingly summed up.

I loved your composition, the manner you slowly unfold a tale so that nothing seems rushed or preposterous but natural like the fall of summer rain, unexpected but not unwanted nor unusual either.  Just finely done. Wow. Inne ache words for me? Thank you, my lady. *takes a bow*

"Kehna hai na."

She winced. It was as if she was prepared to take the blow yet she was nervous.

Even though it must have pinched him, there was happiness in there somewhere too, she cared for his reaction. Nicely done. Yeah, she does care for him.

"Toh kahiye na. Kya kehna chahte hain aap? And ghabraiye mat...agar aap abhi humein chod kar bhi chale jaayein, toh bhi hum aapko dosh nahi denge. Galti humari hi thi..aur vaise bhi hum aapko sahara dene aaye the...toh hum aap se sahare ki ummeed kabhi bhi nahi karenge."

Was she serious? I think we, both him and us knew her well enough to know that she was serious and not so too. ;) Umeed toh hai lekin khwaish jaise, as caging as a breeze could ever be.  She laid out her soul wherein we would find her desires, her wishes, but she never begs him, never asks him but leaves open her heart just like that door to her house, so that if he wishes he can make her his home. You have beautifully compared her feelings to that of her present state. I mean how could you connect the door to that of her feelings? I thought no one would even think about it. But then, you have always proved me wrong when compared to writing. You make me wonder if really i wrote all that stuff. Thanks a ton for being a friend and a reader too.

I braced myself for the impact I was going to make on her. I had to say this out. I couldn't hold it any longer. It was now or never.

"Pankhudi...marry me?"

She looked damn shocked. Her eyes dilated and then she turned to stone. She had shut off all her emotions. I could see that in those eyes. And then she said something which broke my heart.

"Nahi."  OK, so that was unexpected.  ๐Ÿ˜• I guess. However I always trust writers, especially one as gifted as yourself and so insightful too. I am so honoured *shy* This is your piece and so far you have never disappointed, I know that there is something more you wish to say, and that you will tell it well. Yeah, this proposal would make everyone see that Pankhudi is a human after all. She isn't that strong as we all think her to be. She too is broken. Looking forward to it. Me too :) With much love, Sabah

I replied to you in green above :)

I am posting the next part today :)

Sorry for so much delay :/

With much love,

- Mahak :)

Thanks for pressing the like tabs :)

Do keep showering your love on me <3

And please leave a review :

- Mahak

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aap ki raat nahi hui, abhi tak? :)

Aap ki raat nahi hui, abhi tak? :)

Nahi Laiba... Actually raat toh hui thi... Lekin 'Arrange Marriage' FF update karne ke chakkar mein.. sab reh gaya...
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz update soon Mahak!

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

plzzz update soon Mahak!

Yeah sure :)
Note:

Hey friends... I know I have been utterly selfish in not updating this FF of mine... I dunno how to apologize. I was being selfish. I thought that no one is ready for the ending, when in-fact, it was ME who was not ready to accept the end.

I wasn't prepared for this to end like this. I am going to update it as soon as my health becomes normal. Yeah, I am suffering from cold and fever. 

I told you that all my updates were pre-written... That was true. My updates were. But then, stupidly, my pc went formatting more than thrice and I had to write it up again and again.

So, I am going to finish this one. As soon as possible.

- Mahak

P.S. - Please forgive me.

P.P.S.- A special thanks to Sabah [ a little faith ] whose PM made me think about finishing it up <3
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update karne ka koi irada hai yah nahin?