Writers Corner

Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 59

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

Update mahak...

I am updating it today  <3

- Mahi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal.......Aashi...a little faith

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53 (Page 43)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Chapter Six.

The Chinese have a saying, that things are completed by their opposites. I love this saying.. In order to understand or appreciate love we must feel hurt too, in order to appreciate companionship we must understand loneliness. Exactly true :) Here you contrast darkness with light. Yup. However your skill is that you showcase light first, something most if not all would have not done, that's true...coz i myself never read something happening at all...and i read a lot. for it is far easier to illuminate light after darkness, like the day that follows night in our world, in our lives. I did it purposely. Why not experiment a little? It is easier for us to see light after dark NOT to imagine dark after light, it is easier since that is what we wish, the other is something that is far sadder. That's exactly right. And that was what i was trying to show. It was a challenge for me. and i jst had to do it. However you have created something wonderful here, you showcase darkness after light and yet make it inspiring as well as making that light all the more brighter for it. I am so happy that i succeeded. Just skillfully done. Thanks :) Very impressive. Thanks yaar...thank you sooo much. I can't tell you how much flattered I am!

I felt like a tiger in a cage.   I loved how you show his strength of character as someone who guards himself as well as guarding others from himself, from his, our more primal desires. Yes, Arth is a  very strong person. He would always protect the one he loves...even if it meant saving them from himself. In truth we are all capable of evil but the strong are not those who overpower others BUT those that over power themselves. Yup...that's what i was trying to show! Excellently done! Thank you :)

An excellently written part, as expected but the layering and detailing of Arth was just magnificent. Thanks yaar...i am so glad that you liked it :) Truly impressive writing. Thank you...i thought that i use such simple words in this SS that no one is gonna like it. Thanks for liking it Sabah :) It means a LOT to me. With love, Sabah Love, Mahak P.S. - I miss you <3

I replied to you in my favorite colour: pink :)

Thanks for leaving a review :)

I always wait for them <3

- Mahi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal.......Aashi...a little faith

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Note-

Hey Friends,

As you know, i haven't been online since last 29th June.

I know that I said to update this SS daily, and I didn't, after the third last update of it.

I was going through a difficult phase in my life.

I was sad and had quit writing even. I don't know why...I felt empty after doing so.

Then I realized that writing is my life...I just can't leave it like this.

And now, I am back. Although my college is opening from 1st August, I have no fear.

I can handle both. I am capable. *Trust me, i had to pep-talk myself*

So, now that I am back, I would be updating this SS.

I am gonna update it today :)

-Mahi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal.......Aashi...shaheen_memona little faithvalliyahcutiepie12.SilentPrincessRafa.LunaPotterepiphany.

shaheen_memon

shaheen_memon

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
update soon dear...waiting for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Mahak,

I was saddened to hear about your difficulty.  I wish I could have done something.  However in truth, even if I had known, this is something you had to suffer through, struggle past and succeed regardless on your own. I was much heartened by your note though.  You seem you be your own protector like most warriors.  : )  Stay strong, keep fighting, your friend, always, Sabah Embarrassed

FragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheen_memon

update soon dear...waiting for it

Hmm...i am updating it today only..

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Mahak,

I was saddened to hear about your difficulty.  I wish I could have done something.  However in truth, even if I had known, this is something you had to suffer through, struggle past and succeed regardless on your own. I was much heartened by your note though.  You seem you be your own protector like most warriors.  : )  Stay strong, keep fighting, your friend, always, Sabah Embarrassed

Hey Sabah,

Don't be sad...it's life. In life, we can't always have roses...thorns are bound to come. And we just have to bear the pain caused by those thorns and move on.

Yeah, like always, you are right. Even if you knew, I would have to bear that myself.

Yup, I have to be. I have to be my own protector, coz only I have the power to protect myself. Anyone else can only try...in the end, it's always me who's going to be affected.

Thanks :) You too. Stay strong, keep fighting and always be happy :)

Love, Mahak

a little faith

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for all those wishes...i really owe it you to all :)

Despite the troubles in my life, i know that you all are gonna have trust on me...and that's what gives me strength.

Thanks for those wonderful comments, which seemed to make my day.

And thanks Sabah for those words...which made me extremely happy. For i know, that when i need a friend, you are gonna be there.

- Mahi

Edited by ...Mahak... - 28 July 2011 at 5:37am

a little faith

Post Reply New Post

Go to top