Writers Corner

Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 59

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniella05

awesome update!

I am glad that you find it awesome :)

And thanks for leaving a review...i really wait for them :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53 (Page 16)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessrashida

nice

I am glad that you find it nice :)

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Originally posted by ...Mahak...

Originally posted by ...Mahak...

What chor and all? Huh? Maine kya kiya?  Oye.. Its a hindi saying re... Nupur bolti thi naa MJHT mein... C... U r not updating fast n u r tellin me dat I am buggin... So dat is "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" Ohk...but main fast update kabhi nahi karti hoon..itni saari stories hain mere paas! and main AM se bore nahi hona chahti hoon... *on a serious note* Will u ever get bored of AM?? I mean I have read this FF 100 times*with an exaggeration of 94-95 times.. lol... :P :P* and still I have not got bored *as a matter of fact*... U may not feel like reading d same updates again cos u urself hv written it... but bored?? n anyways u really think so @least wit ur so FAST speed...*undoubted sarcasm*??? LOL...tum bhi na...Mujhe pata nahi ki tum kaise padh leti ho... Main sirf AM ko padhkar bore nahi hoti hoon..baaki sabko padh bhi nahi sakti hoon... Yeah yeah, i know that i don't update fast...no need for sarcasm! I already know... :) Mahan hai... if u noe ur ghalti toh u shld do something usse sudarne ke liye... Main kar bhi kya sakti hoon? I am helpless... *sighs overdramatically* Ek akeli jaan...uspar se itne saare FFs.

What? Madam...i know that i love to write..par itna bhi nahi ki roz roz ek hi FF type karoon...and especially the one with which i feel connected to...  Arey yaar.. Toh main roz roz nahi bol rahi hoon naa... Weekly or fortnightly... Fortnightly? That would be too much for my poor hands...coz main doosre FFs bhi type up karti hoon...and today, i am going on for a one-month break. WHAT? WHY?  Hmm...actually July se college start hoga..and i want to concentrate on it...becoz school mein i have wasted my time...par College mein i DO wanna study...i wanna make my dream come true...study so hard, ki i can become an editor...and then a writer... Okk... I completely agree with whatever u have written... Obviously its ur dream 1st...U shld never compromise on that... But we are still in June now...! lol... Any idea wen in July is ur college?? Yaar...aaj gazab ho gaya...lagta hai Bhagwaan tumhare saath hi hain...and HE wants to see the wedding of Mayur before my college...aaj udi udi si khabar aai ki college August mein shuru hoga...agar aisa hua na..toh shaadi pakki :)

What? God! You are I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E! Itni jaldi bug karegi meko? Kuch to concession de.,...like one month?? One month??? Kuch bhi... Tu likhna shuru kar atleast sochna shuru kar,...! Abhi waise bhi ye FF toh pura complete hi haina(except last part) toh AM likh naaa...! waise bhi tere pc ko mere se aur AM se bahut hi badi dushmani hai... so.. itna risk mat le tere PC ke saath...!!! LOL...yeh toh tumne sach kaha... But maine doosra part already soch liya hai...it's already in my mind... N wen wil it cum on WORD???!!! Woh bhi aa hi jaayega :P Jaldi... *mera waala* Unfortunately its *tera wala*... I wish *mera waala* hotaa...! N i soo know very well what is *tera wala* Jaldi... :/ Aisa bhi nahi hai...i write sooo long updates *pouts and sighs*

Thank you...glad that you liked the update :) ALWAYS...! Aww...thank you *blushes* :) :D

P.P.S. reply- Wahi main bhi dekh rahi hoon...bhala mere is FF ne kya galti kar di hai? Well... Iss FF ne koi ghalti nahi ki but AM ne bahut "Punya" kiya hai...!!!!!! LOL...tum bhi na...ek piece ho poori! Sachi...By God! Compliment hai kyaa?? Nope :P I knew that...! Toh phir kyun poocha? :P

P.S. - Yeh khichdi kitni colourful hai...By God!
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwePoo

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ecstasy-

Choice of names is very interesting, Arth n Pankhudi, meaningful and enchanting. Both the names compliment each other, lovely!

About the update.. upto the mark and to our expectations. Eloquent.

Sans vision, Pankhudi is still so visual and has an articulate view of situations. Arth has comparatively less solved-mind unlike Pankhudi.. right? Her serene nature ornaments her way of living life.

I love both o'  ya characters..

I am glad that you like the names :)

I chose them for a particular reason...achanak se click kar gaye the :)

Yeah...both names do compliment each other...thanks... <3

Thank you..i am ecstatic that the update was met with your expectations :)

You are absolutely right in your observations...her serenity is the basis of this SS.

even i do...if i may say so myself :)

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009...Aashi...MoNaYaRoXvalliyahcutiepie12gopi06daniella05kweetrockstarpreethisFavouriteofalldmgmjht4eversariska_mnartiKaSh-Maneet-Fanmonikaseth

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

"Lagta hai ki aapko thand lag rahi hai...aap aisa kyun nahi karti hai ki aap us shade ke neeche baith jaayein? Humein maaf kar dijiyega. Humne aapke baare mein socha hi nahi. Bas itni thand mein aapko bhi apne saath bitha liya."

She smiled gently at me. I felt as if it was a painful smile. There was surely more to the surface.

"Nahi...hum aise hi theek hain...vaise bhi...humein yeh baarish bahut pasand hai. Arth Ji, aapko pata hai kya? Jab hum dekh sakte the, tab hum baarish mein ghanton bheegte the...baarish ki boondon ko pakadne ki koshish karte the. Aap humari chinta mat kijiye...hum theek hain. Haan, agar aapko thand lag rahi hai,toh hum dono saamne waali chat ke neeche jaa sakte hain."

I knew it. She wasn't blind since her birth. She had a heavenly smile on her face when she described the rain. I wish I could share the same view. How could she see everything in a different light? Is she for real?

I knew that even if she says so, she must be feeling cold. And she clearly, won't go if she feels that I am concerned about her. And truly, the rain in the last thing in my mind right now.

"Hmm...humein thand lag rahi hai. Toh, Pankhudi, aap chalengi shade ke neeche?"

"Haan,...chaliye."

We reached there and I lit up the fire place. The shade wasn't just a shade, it was like a room. It was like...someone lived there. I sat on the chair and wondered about the place. I had never seen something like this. It was like a complete house, with an exception of a lock on the door.

"Kitni ajeeb jagah hai...aisa lagta hai ki jaise yahan par koi rehta hai."

"Aapne sahi kaha. Yahan par koi rehta hai."

I was too shocked. How in the world, did she know? And who lived here?

"Aap jaanti hain unhe? Pankhudi, kaun rehta hai yahan par?"

She smiled shyly. It was like she was embarrassed.

"Hum."

"Matlab?"

"Humara matlab hai ki...yeh humara ghar hai. Hum rehte hain yahan par."

I clearly had no idea what to say. I was shocked. How could she live here? Although, it was a pretty decent place, but still...how can a blind person live all alone? There was no way that someone else lived here too...because it clearly had one bed only. And Pankhudi won't share a bed with someone...unless...

"Pankhudi, aapki shaadi ho gayi hai kya?"

To be continued...

Hey Friends...I know... The Cliffhanger was not a right thing to do... But...still...I am updating everyday. So, you don't have to wait that much !

Please leave a review if you like this one :)

P.S. - Tomorrow is Father's Day...so i may or may not be able to update tomorrow...depends on the surprise i have planned for my father :) And meri taraf se Happy Father's Day to your fathers too <3

- Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 28 June 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009...Aashi...tukun2009Stupidcupid1234shaheen_memonpreitygal99MoNaYaRoXa little faithprincessrashidavalliyahcutiepie12EdgeOfCredence-waitingforyou-gopi06crazymayuriandaniella05kirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnartikweetrockstarShwePoopreethisFavouriteofalldmgmjht4ever--jiya---roshnee-epiphany.Maria.MyInspirationzKaSh-Maneet-Fanmonikasethaish_punkRafa.LunaPotterdobrevagasmsaashizinKrishna_Sourav

qt4ever

Goldie

qt4ever

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Nice part dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

crazymayurian

IF-Dazzler

crazymayurian

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
osommm