Eyes And Vision [Original SS] : Chapter 10 : Pg 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends...

Yeah i know...you surely are surprised to see me posting another SS. And might be worried about my schedule and so. But don't you worry, today I was on a writing spree.

So this SS is basically all written up, except the end part. I just have post it's parts everyday. Yeah, you heard it right! I am going to update this E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!

Actually this idea struck me down today itself. And i couldn't even eat until i wrote this down. And of course, i just had to post it here.

And yeah, once AGAIN...i have tried a different style! It is completely written in a way different style. The dialogues are thrown together...and the words used are spoken in typical Lucknow Nawabi Andaz.

It is not that long...It is very small. And I am NOT exaggerating.

I hope you would love it as much i love it...

- Mahak :)
Edited by ...Mahak... - 12 years ago

"Dikhai nahi deta hai kya?"
I shouted at the stranger who pushed me.

And when the stranger turned around to face me, I felt a gasp of air leave my mouth. This stranger was a girl. And not some other girl...she was beautiful. Her skin was flawlessly white with her long black hair flowing against the wind. And then she spoke, with her pink rose-petal like lips.

"Ji...hamein maaf kar dijiyega. Hum dekh nahi sakte hain."

And it was then, when I finally noticed her eyes. They were striking grey with the aura of sudden warmth in them. They looked...captivating. I don't know why, I couldn't help but stare back. But then I remembered my manners. I had to reply to her.

"Koi baat nahi...galti aapki nahi hai. Humein hi beech raaste mein nahi baithna chahiye tha."

She smiled and I could see those pearly white teeth. She surveyed the place with her soft hands and sat down on the rock besides me. She turned her attention to me. Although I knew that she couldn't see me looking at her, I still felt guilty.

"Aur agar aapko koi aitraaz na ho toh kya aap humse apne dukh ki vajah baatna pasand karenge? Aur ghabraiye mat...ham aapko kuch galat nahi kahenge. Kyunki ek ajnabi ko aapka kuch bhi bigaad kar kuch nahi haasil hoga."

The way she said it, made me want to believe her. Her voice was like a soft melody. She sounded as if she genuinely...cared.

I couldn't help but ask, "Aapko aisa kyun lagta hai ki humein koi takleef hai?"

"Hmm...dekhte hain. Humein kaise pata? Vaise, koi khush insaan itni baarish mein ghar se nahi niklega. Aur akele patthar par baithkar...bheegega toh bilkul bhi nahi. So, hum sahi keh rahe hain na? Aapko koi takleef hai na?"

She couldn't see but still she could actually...see. Although she didn't have eyes, she had the vision. I could feel myself warming up with her. I felt as if I could share almost anything with her. And there was nothing wrong in it. Because as she said, what would a stranger get by my harm?

"Aap sahi keh rahi hai. Takleef toh hai humein. Par hamari is takleef ka koi ilaaj nahi hai. Koi chah kar bhi humare liye kuch nahi kar sakta hai."

To be continued...

Hey Friends...I know... The first chapter was really short. It can't even be classified as a chapter, but still...I am updating everyday. This entire story in written in HIS POV. And it deals with a little darker side. The events going on may trouble you. Trust me, It was not that easy for me to write them, still... So be aware. And trust me, in the end, all's going to be fine.

Please leave a review if you wish to be PMed. [Since I am updating daily, I would be maintaining a PM list. And I would be only PMing those who comment, from my Sister's ID.]

- Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 12 years ago
I will read soon. 
Let me make a reserve and be back when I am done, congratulations! 
the intro was nice and intriguing! do pm me whn u update!

~jiya~
it seems different. pls pm me when you update.
ahan...!!! i liked da intro

plzzz do pm me when ever u update...šŸ˜Š
Nice start
count me in!
Thanks for all the lovely reviews =)