Amma is sick sick sick

Posted: 12 years ago
she is looking at the iron and ready to burn her own son disgusting ðŸ˜¡
My dislike for amma is increasing day by day atm...let's see whether the next track brings any change in my feelings...

she is dine she is not a mother..she even not think that i have spoil my own sons life and she doesn't feel bad 4 his own son what kind of mother she is...tauba ha bhai aisi maa say...

Dis lady , when she will regret!!!!!!!  ...  want 2 c Amma in pain soon ...
i have always doubted her love for her son, now its confirmed she doesn't give a damn to his feelings...
People say she loves him and its just the jealousy in her for her DIL that makes her do all the bad things but then true love is selfless while she is plain selfish Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
When did this happen? in today's epi?
yah saleem it happened in 2days episode..
She gets more vile each day, she doesn't know about motherly love, she wants robots who do/say what she wants.  She thinks trying to keep K fed etc is all he needs, she never considers his mental health, as long as he forgets P and does as he's told.
When i think of all the times she's called P a besharam etc, she needs to take a good look at herself first.
She completely deserves to be humiliated when her time comes, can't wait.
aik bus MKAP yahan se thodi maar khaa jata hai bus... yaar koi amma yeh to kabhi nahi kar sakti jo yeh dikha rahe hain kay apne bete ko jalaye... never and ever koi maanay ya na maanay ... cvs nay AMMA lafz ka mazakh bana diya hua hai ... apni daughter in law ko jaladay sab samjh aata hai... par yeh to pathetic hai aisa koi maa nahi kar sakti...cvs dimaakh ki battii jalao mintoos khao... Baalu ki amma ko itna bura feel horaha tha yeh dekh kay unho nay dekhte he kaha yeh bohat zayada over kardiya cvs nay aisa nahi hota
kriya2010 jab koi badlay ki agg ma jal raha hoo aur us shakhs say itna nafrat karta hoo k uska naam sun ker bhi khoon khol ut tha ha...amma ko bhi pratigya kabhi bhi pasand nahi thi yaad ha jab amma na pratigya ko kaha tha k tum hamari ank ma sheesha jaisay ghadti ho matlab k amma pratigya say bahut nafrat karti ha...itni nafrat k usnay apnay hi betai ki zindigi barbaad ker di kio k pratigya baba k saat judi thi is leye amma na nafrat k chakar ma apna betay ko bhi nahi daika...beta kia cheez ha usnay to apnay ap ko bhi jala diya sirf pratigya ko ghar say nikalnai k leye...jab wo apnay ap ko jala sakti ha apnai betai ki zindigi barbaad ker sakti ha to pratigya ka naam baba k haat say mitana bahut mamuli si baat ha ammaji k leye...