Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!
First post in this forum!
Today I saw one of the promos of this show in which it said that Khushi is the reason for Arnav's past injuries...
So we have seen a glimpse of Arnav's past( I didn't watch it continuously so don't know if more was shown)
In it Arnav seems to be about 18 (or even less)...if Arnav's and Khushi's age difference is ten...then what could an eight year old have possibly done to cause him such deep wounds...
Does it have any connectioi with the fact that Khushi is the Gupta's adopted daughter? (thats what i think I heard on 7th june)
So guys give your views and please do clear my doubts...
I hope this post isn't violating any forum rules...
Love
NidhaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What could she possibly have done?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.