Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Exlent Kushi Payal scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
In the whole episode One scene I liked mostt was Kushi Payal scenes.I like the way Payal  comforts Kushi always  whenecer she was scolded By Buaji.Tday I liked way Payal  warned Kushi when Kushi was thinking she should call  Anjali to settle this matterLOL.Sanayas expressions were Exlent in the that scene &Deepali also acted exlent  in that scene.This was Best Kushi Payal scene till now. Sanaya &Deepali were looked like real sisters in That scene.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 16 June 2011 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129SwaNia_2CandYlicious_SDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exlent Kushi Payal scene" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali_k24

Groupbie

anjali_k24

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

In the whole episode One scene I liked mostt was Kushi Payal scenes.I like the way Payal  comforts Kushi always  whenecer she was scolded By Buaji.Tday I liked way Payal  warned Kushi when Kushi was thinking she should call  Anjali to settle this matterLOL.Sanayas expressions were Exlent in the that scene &Deepali also acted exlent  in that scene.This was Best Kushi Payal scene till now. Sanaya &Deepali were looked like real sisters in That scene.

i love each and every scene of khushi-payal...they look like real sisters...gr8888 chemistry...would love to see them together forever Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.