Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PREDICTION!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey everyone Smile hope you like the post. What I was thinking that in future it might be possible that Payal Who is Khushi's elder sister might wed and go to the Raizada house as bride of Akash             ( Arnav's younger brother) because the way the story is progressing Akash might fall for Payal as in the articles there is mentioned that Akash is a very important and positive role in the show. As we know Arnav and Khushi are like chalk and cheese and it will take a lot of time for their love story to take off and between all this Payal and Akash might act as cupid to bring Khushi and Arnav together because through this relationship the story could unfold and Khushi and Arnav  can come closer and the reason for Arnav's hatred and Khushi's past can come out as we all know that Khushi is Adopted daughter of the family and there are possibilities that her past is linked to Arnav's pain in chidhoodShocked  What do u guys think as the above is just my look on the storyTongue Do reply and hit the like button if u all like my postBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aneessaabfan1queenofhearts01sash10Sam_KaShianshypersonMillerrr88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PREDICTION!!!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
25 views and not a single reply or like!!!CryCry 

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I want Akash and Payal together too.
Both are sweet and nice but I don't think they will be boring together,they can bring out the bad side of each other.

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

I want Akash and Payal together too.
Both are sweet and nice but I don't think they will be boring together,they can bring out the bad side of each other.
yes they would definitely suit each otherSmile and above all Khushi can easily come to the raizada house as Akash's saali sahibaLOL then  she can ask Arnav that hum aapke hain kaun laad governor?LOLLOL

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ya akash and payal can make nice pair and would love to see them but here shyam will play wicked role as par article we know for revenge shyam will act to fall for payal and may be in saving process akash and payal may come together and abt khushi and aranav it will be interesting to watch lets see what will happen 

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

ya akash and payal can make nice pair and would love to see them but here shyam will play wicked role as par article we know for revenge shyam will act to fall for payal and may be in saving process akash and payal may come together and abt khushi and aranav it will be interesting to watch lets see what will happen 
the revenge thing is in which articleConfused can u please give the link as I have not read itSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.