momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, I am going to vent a little right now.  I am sick of watching these filler episodes with us no closer to getting answers to questions.  I am sitting here thinking we are going to find out how ArHi are linked, or what other things happen to add to their conflict, but no, I got some Mami ripping saris instead.

Last Monday this serial started off with a bang.  It was fast paced and we were given lots of information on the characters and I was so happy when they moved to Delhi.  But since last week, we are no closer to finding out what exactly happened at Sheesh Mahal or anything else in Khushi's past.  You simply can not place these kinds of "elephants" in the room, give us promos that have been mind blowing and then give us episodes with people chasing goats, nandkisore-a-thons and freaky stalkers popping out in the sabzi bazaar.

The CV's are talented.  They gave us wonderful scenes, like the garden scene yesterday and the Khushi/Anjali conversation.  So if you want to live up to the 'mature love' aspect of this story of nafrat and mohabbat, concentrate on that.  Humor is great, when the other areas are being addressed.  Don't need excessive time on Bua, Shyam, Mama/Mami - especially in these early days.  Their time on screen should be hello-hi-bye bye.

They are giving us too much side dish, and not enough main course.  I am losing my patience.

(thanks for allowing me to vent...feeling better now)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

Ok, I am going to vent a little right now.  I am sick of watching these filler episodes with us no closer to getting answers to questions.  I am sitting here thinking we are going to find out how ArHi are linked, or what other things happen to add to their conflict, but no, I got some Mami ripping saris instead.

Last Monday this serial started off with a bang.  It was fast paced and we were given lots of information on the characters and I was so happy when they moved to Delhi.  But since last week, we are no closer to finding out what exactly happened at Sheesh Mahal or anything else in Khushi's past.  You simply can not place these kinds of "elephants" in the room, give us promos that have been mind blowing and then give us episodes with people chasing goats, nandkisore-a-thons and freaky stalkers popping out in the sabzi bazaar.

The CV's are talented.  They gave us wonderful scenes, like the garden scene yesterday and the Khushi/Anjali conversation.  So if you want to live up to the 'mature love' aspect of this story of nafrat and mohabbat, concentrate on that.  Humor is great, when the other areas are being addressed.  Don't need excessive time on Bua, Shyam, Mama/Mami - especially in these early days.  Their time on screen should be hello-hi-bye bye.

They are giving us too much side dish, and not enough main course.  I am losing my patience.

(thanks for allowing me to vent...feeling better now)

Yeah, I so agree with you Anu! (hope I'm right with the name)

Seriously, this week has been so much of sidey ppl.
I can understand that they needed to slow down a bit, BUT they need to keep focus on the main characters. There's been an overdose of Maami, and Bua this week. And not to forget the creepy stalker.
I wish they'd show us more of Payal too. Hope she's not just made to stay at home with the bua.

-Ishita
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im so glad that im not alone!!! this week's episodes were so frustrating to watch...the show started with a bang with those amazing promos and the first week was well presented in terms of episodes...but this week, all we are getting to watch are Buaji, maamiji, shyam , laxmi etc etc...and all of filler episodes...my interest in this show has seriously dampened since last week...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Grrr. Indeed the Cvs have lost steam so early on. nothing much reagarding an arresting storyline , a compelling past that ties Arnav and Kushi , nor have the clashes of both happened in regular basis.

As if one Nandh ki sore , kaanon ki sore is not enough theres another Hello- hai- bye bye character to eat into our nerves giving us irritable bowel syndrome. bye bye  and haai haai maami!

Gosh how I wish this show sustains that same bang , bullseye hit start it gave us.
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with ya alll i dont seriously understand y they dont show da main characters (especially arnav)  with da story line takin place, its sooo annoyin ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Having vented in another post ... basically similar to what you said here ... πŸ˜† I guess i've calmed down enough to say ... maybe we should be a bit patient (patience? what's that??? πŸ˜†)

After all it's just about the second week ... if everything gets disclosed so fast, how will the show go on πŸ˜†

But we seriously need more sensible stuff than this mami woman ... typical SP saas bahu character floating around ... can't we have some normal family scenes in both families rather than the caricatures we see? Including goats ... 
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We are not here to sit and watch mami getting worried about blackspots and bua ji's blah-blah's.We want to see  the whole nafrat reasons of arnav.Showing mind blowing promos and chasing goat in the house is not funny.

CV's , if you people keep postponding in revealing arnav's past and how its connected to khushi and  khushi-arnav's main story.. , I am sure no one will be there to watch  when it airs.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Having vented in another post ... basically similar to what you said here ... πŸ˜† I guess i've calmed down enough to say ... maybe we should be a bit patient (patience? what's that??? πŸ˜†)

After all it's just about the second week ... if everything gets disclosed so fast, how will the show go on πŸ˜†

But we seriously need more sensible stuff than this mami woman ... typical SP saas bahu character floating around ... can't we have some normal family scenes in both families rather than the caricatures we see? Including goats ... 

I don't need the whole story to come out - I just need to feel that it is progressing.  I feel it is stagnating right now.  It's like the CV's are taking a break to fulfill every caricature and cliche routine ever scene so they can check them off some list. hmmm, goat, check, dropped at wrong address, check, freaky stalker, check, loud annoying woman on girl's side, check, this episode let's get a loud annoying woman on the boy's side...tomorrow, we'll add the little boy in the girl's mahal who will try to steal her purse and who she will take under her wing... 
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for allowing me to vent...feeling better now

Ya...N thanks for writing this...
It made me feel better...
Today was a stupid filler epi with Arnav only there for 2 Cutest dialogues in the episode...
Rest  all seemed like a big joke...
Hope we get more Arnav n less Shyam tomo...
Sorry CVs but not interested in watching how Khushi gets caught with freaky stalkers popping out in the sabzi bazaar.🀣red handed by Bua...
Cut it out...
Show more Arnav at least if not ArHi scenes...

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The CV'sneed to handle this show properly now.The serial is now loosing the charm.They don't have to show ArHi falling in love within one epi or disclose the Raaz of Sheesh mahal.But they could show more scennes of Anjali.The inner side of Anjali,Payal,Garima etc.And some scenes between ArHi.