Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

I really hope I am not the only one who kind of disliked khushi today.I mean no matter how bubbly a girl is,does she really behave like this when she is in someone else's house?
Jumping impulsively and shouting "waah kya idea hai" and so much more.
Wacko

And I also don't like how khushi's self respect is dealt with in a funny way,first Arnav and now Bua.

And why oh why is Arnav doing a guest role in this show?
Totally agree!!!!!!!!
N seriously,Khushi was over the top today...
I mean she handles all d account stuff for her father's shop n then she s not mature enough to note down or at least remember the name of the house she s supposed to go to????
N then talking to Dadi like this????
Today's epi was seriously boring n precap was also not promising...
Arnav only in Khushi's dream today...
N for that cute line he said teasingly to Anjali at the dinner table...
That was the only n best part of the show I enjoyed... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi! No silliness please. (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Have they seriously forgetten what Arnav's role is? Dude, he needs to be in full focus and not appear in the damn filler episodes.

Shaym, Bua and Mami can go awya.. we don't need them,

Khushi. I think there is this whole age thing. though I doubt any 18 year old would behave like that but still.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajan

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you. What Khushi did was extremely out of order. Though I can't dislike her, I still found her adorable but yes, it was inappropriate, no denying that (:

-Edited-

And yes, would the makers be KIND enough to give us more of the supposedly 'lead' actor of the show?Disapprove

Edited by Chill_Out - 16 June 2011 at 1:49pm

MJHTMonayaSajan

kuttapu

Goldie

kuttapu

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Khushi is adorable most of the time..but CVs have to give her a matured side too. Khushi is bubbly, but at the same time she is  an intelligent girl. I don't have any problem with the funny dialogues she says to herself (Abt bijli ka bill, bakri ka kamra etc.). But that sofa scene and the scenes with Dadi were over the top.

I like Payal's character a lot too. I guess they can't make Khushi's character like payal's  because then both Arnav and Khusi will be serious. Arnav needs someone who lives life to the fullest extent. But CVs don't have to make Khushi silly for that.

MJHTMonayaSajan

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

Khushi is adorable most of the time..but CVs have to give her a matured side too. Khushi is bubbly, but at the same time she is  an intelligent girl. I don't have any problem with the funny dialogues she says to herself (Abt bijli ka bill, bakri ka kamra etc.). But that sofa scene and the scenes with Dadi were over the top.

I like Payal's character a lot too. I guess they can't make Khushi's character like payal's  because then both Arnav and Khusi will be serious. Arnav needs someone who lives life to the fullest extent. But CVs don't have to make Khushi silly for that.
Well said!!!!!!!
Seriously...
I agree that Khushi is n needs to be full of life but that doesn't mean she has to be stupid n make some not-so-funny-jokes!!!!!
Come on CVs...
Improve before its too late...

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
yaaa but she is a cool girl...

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
guys common...sanaya is doing a fab job...ya she is intelligent ...but still guys she is from a small city lucknow and is a middle class family girl...and ...her character from the very starting was bubbly...i loved khushi from the first epi till today...we cannot say she was silly...it was quite natural to become exited at that point of time...she was going to get 200 sarees offer...and it was sweet of her to tell that juice was good...we usually say that na...bus she dint know ...waha nahi bolna tha ...so its ok from my side...but i completely agree with the arnav thing...

edit - dont worry guys...khushi is smart and she is going to rock in future...and ask yourself...whatever the scene was...dint it bring a smile on your face...????////

Edited by Surbhi123 - 17 June 2011 at 7:27am

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by Surbhi123 - 17 June 2011 at 7:22am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.