Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

The hello hello bye bye "mike-up" woman is irritating to the max.
Even more than the bua, if it's possible!

I knoww W*Fff what kind of phrase is that?! Ive heard other dumb ones but seriously! we gotta listen to this often now?!

And when are we getting the title track? lolzz I like what we're hearing after the break.. that tune is nice (one form 1st promo!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanaa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi! No silliness please. (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I know! After the "nand kisorrr!", this is even more irritating. W*F.

And yes, I love that song which comes after they come back from a break! Lolll! They need to use it somewhere. ROFL

They can seriously reduce Shyam too... There's been too much of him lately. Tomorrow again have to bear him.

Edited by aa123.80 - 16 June 2011 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think her bubblyness and just the whole cheerful factor really brings her character out. So i actually quite enjoyed her in that scene, but yeah the whole Bua thing was stupid. I really want her to find something that can connect her to Arnav and i guess a job is the way to goo.

and OMG i know!..They need to show MUCH MORE of Arnav! Im dying for some Arnav-Khushi scenesss!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Evn i want more of Arnav nt that shyam huh

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i COMPLETELY agree with you on the arnav bit! its SO annoying how he only comes for like 3 mins in every single episode! plus, we never get a barun interview. i know the show only just started, but he is as important as khushi in the show.. and compared to a new sanaya interview everyday, we also REALLY need a barun interview atleast sometimes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegMJHTMonayaSajan

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

And yes, I love that song which comes after they come back from a break! Lolll! They need to use it somewhere. ROFL

They can seriously reduce Shyam too... There's been too much of him lately. Tomorrow again have to bear him.

LOLLOLLOL Goshh the things we have to endure whilst watching a family drama!! im trying to think who finds these lines funny?! lmaooo

And totallyyy! why him again? he's getting more screen space then arnav at the mo! Do these writers know we want arhi interaction?lolzz hopefully the story will move abit tomorrow what with him helping her get a job... and then hopefully some clash there!

Ohh and I do like anjali! shes a very sweet character! hopefully more khushi/anjali scenes!

aa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

LOLLOLLOL Goshh the things we have to endure whilst watching a family drama!! im trying to think who finds these lines funny?! lmaooo

And totallyyy! why him again? he's getting more screen space then arnav at the mo! Do these writers know we want arhi interaction?lolzz hopefully the story will move abit tomorrow what with him helping her get a job... and then hopefully some clash there!

Ohh and I do like anjali! shes a very sweet character! hopefully more khushi/anjali scenes!

I swear! LOL And this whole week has been the bua-mami-Shyam partayyy! ROFL

And seriously. He's getting more screenspace than Arnav. Yeah, I guess tom will be more Shyam again. Hopefully next week we get some Arhi. Seriously want some ArHi scenes. Atleast more Arnav scenes.
Yup, I'm beginning to love Anjali! Great character! Need more of her too, but without mami.

naz17555

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

I really hope I am not the only one who kind of disliked khushi today.I mean no matter how bubbly a girl is,does she really behave like this when she is in someone else's house?
Jumping impulsively and shouting "waah kya idea hai" and so much more.
Wacko

And I also don't like how khushi's self respect is dealt with in a funny way,first Arnav and now Bua.

And why oh why is Arnav doing a guest role in this show?

I was really disappointed there was hardly any Arnav. I was really gutted. Instead of shpwing that horrible mami, they could have shown Arnav.But then again, every drama has its vamp character LOL

I have to agree with you I found Khushi borderline annoying/irratiting . I like the character khushi because she can be so funny. But today she was extremley annoying. I think she needs to tone herself down a bit.But hey its only the second week, hopefully there will be more scenes, where she doesn't have to act the class clown all the time. But I do think Sanaya acting should be prasied. I wish to see her acting more versatile scenes in the future.Not just comedy scenes all the time.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.