Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i agree wit u. dey r nt shwin more scenes of arnav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi! No silliness please. (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Ashu, I agree (not again!!! ROFL)

The humour I liked yest and today was the cute tongue in cheek one from Arnav - yest his Nirupa Roy line and today his jijaji being happy about Anjali's being at her maayka ... such a typical brotherly remark! ROFL

Aanchal .. I agree, Sanaya has been damn good all along ... in fact, even being such a fan of hers, I was surprised at her comic timing! And yep - scenes like that one with Bedi uncle were cute ... but silliness is not cute, not for too long ... I never liked it in her earlier show, and I don't care for it here ... just hope the cv's get the message !!!

LMao when u finally come its to critisise! hahahah but I knoww! was talking to ayeshsh about it yestrday! honestly san is doing fab! but its not that its her acting silly infront of arnavs family... wy is it that a girl has walked into a very rich place and she has to act all gaga over it?

Anyway I hope she doesnt do much of that again infront of them!
I enjoyed her scenes at home! just watching taht dream seqeunce again! lolzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarDiyaS

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I like the family scenes too,loved it when khushi said to her bua "haan jaise aap gir gayi thi" and today she went to pinch buaji with a big smile on her face.
Now this is the impulsive/innocent behaviour I love.

Edited by Ipepe - 16 June 2011 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

i agree wit u. dey r nt shwin more scenes of arnav

Ouch Sad,really very sad.
Arnav Raizada rocks.

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Originally posted by naz17555

Originally posted by DiyaS

Ashu, I agree (not again!!! ROFL)

The humour I liked yest and today was the cute tongue in cheek one from Arnav - yest his Nirupa Roy line and today his jijaji being happy about Anjali's being at her maayka ... such a typical brotherly remark! ROFL

Aanchal .. I agree, Sanaya has been damn good all along ... in fact, even being such a fan of hers, I was surprised at her comic timing! And yep - scenes like that one with Bedi uncle were cute ... but silliness is not cute, not for too long ... I never liked it in her earlier show, and I don't care for it here ... just hope the cv's get the message !!!

LMao when u finally come its to critisise! hahahah but I knoww! was talking to ayeshsh about it yestrday! honestly san is doing fab! but its not that its her acting silly infront of arnavs family... wy is it that a girl has walked into a very rich place and she has to act all gaga over it?

Anyway I hope she doesnt do much of that again infront of them!
I enjoyed her scenes at home! just watching taht dream seqeunce again! lolzz

Lolzz, naz, been here all along ... just not been posting ... waiting for the show to get into flow! But today I got annoyed ... blame Ashu ... she primed me before i saw the episode myself LOL San's acting is good ... that's not the issue at all ... it's the scenes and the way they're written, esp the ones in Arnav's house ... she's from Lucknow, for heavens sake ... not from a village! The scenes at home with Payal and even Bua are okay ... the scenes at Arnav's house were totally OTT!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
^^ Exactlyy diyaaa! I'm loving san as khushi but its her scenes with arnavz family that are dumb! Like you said OTT!
Her bubbly nature is def cute but this was on some next level!
As for that mami W*F is her problem?.. i didnt quite get it.. what did khushi say to her?... so basiclly were gonna see an annoying bua and some lameass mami.. whats with her "hello byebye"??! lmaooo sooo stupiddd

DiyaSaa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
The hello hello bye bye "mike-up" woman is irritating to the max.
Even more than the bua, if it's possible!

enchanted.naz17555

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.