Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi! No silliness please. (Page 3)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

@ aashi - I agree about Sanaya,I don't find her bad but what is the use of this good acting when they are showing khushi like this.
But this is just one episodeEmbarrassed
yes i agree dear ( btw whats ur name Embarrassed) yes khushi is chirpy and bubbly but today it was bit different if they want to show comedy they would introduce new person for comic relief , yes its just one epi and i hope now real story will start soon so that we will get to see more of new shades of leads in one office, 
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
All I can say is ... I AGREE!!!

I said this yesterday itself ... am really concerned that they will show Khushi degenerating into silliness ... WHY oh WHY can our great screenplay writers not distinguish between bubby and silly??? And the reason I blame screenplay writers is because I've seen this happen before ... with the same writer  ... the scene with nani was really OTT ...

Am just hoping that these are filler episodes till the main story starts ... this was supposed to be an intense love story, and knowing Sanaya's strength at emotional scenes, that's what I'm waiting for ...

And why is Arnav doing guest appearance? We need more of him ... the scene with him teasing Anjali was damn cute! Much prefer that tongue in cheek humour ...

On another note ... I liked the Khushi Payal scenes at home ... those were better and today Payal was also emoting well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80CandYlicious_Snaz17555aashizin

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@ Diya: In a hurry, so i'm just saying...I AGREE with u completely! Might come and write my detailed take later.

Oh...forgot to say...@ TM: Your post is also bang on! Humor is a vast area and has a lot of scope. Making it silly is the worst treatment it can get...and we don't want that for IPK!

All i can say is...Lets be patient guys. Lets not be judgmental and soo critical. *glares at myself for doing this also* LOLLOL

Edited by ayesha_80 - 16 June 2011 at 10:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555DiyaSaashizin

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LOLitaPawar IF-Rockerz
LOLitaPawar
LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@ Diya - I know!!
That scene with Nani was just so bad,I still liked her yesterday with anjali but todayThumbs Down
About Sanaya's strength at emotional scenes - I  always thought she is at her best during such scenes but I never knew she had the capability to make people laugh,my family was watching the show yesterday and most of them were like 'kitni badhiya acting kar rahi hai'
See now this is the khushi I would love to see,the way she told that uncle that she broke his side mirror and the scene at the vegetable market.

I so like it when Arnav does some 'normal' things - cracking jokes,gardening.
I liked Payal today too - did something else other than putting a hand on khushi's shoulder.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Totally!! I was annoyed about this yesterday aswell! Yesterday I felt was worse cos she was really acting dumb! one that jhooti line,then comes the sofa.. cant u sit on a sofa? and then that annoying forgetting of bundle everywhere!

I found todays better though... actually khushi is awesome when she's with her sis and that horrible bua! but come arnavs family she acts too stupid! like yeah why jump in and shout good idea! If some sales person did that i'd be really annoyed! Honestly they need to make her act just the way she is with her sister  with arnavs family!

And I agree with arnavs role aswell! where is he? hopefully tomorrow will be better! I want some arhi scenes!

Ok I will add though that the dream sequnce was funnyyy lolzzz esp that door hitting her! lolzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSCandYlicious_S

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Ashu, I agree (not again!!! ROFL)

The humour I liked yest and today was the cute tongue in cheek one from Arnav - yest his Nirupa Roy line and today his jijaji being happy about Anjali's being at her maayka ... such a typical brotherly remark! ROFL

Aanchal .. I agree, Sanaya has been damn good all along ... in fact, even being such a fan of hers, I was surprised at her comic timing! And yep - scenes like that one with Bedi uncle were cute ... but silliness is not cute, not for too long ... I never liked it in her earlier show, and I don't care for it here ... just hope the cv's get the message !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555CandYlicious_S

LOLitaPawar IF-Rockerz
LOLitaPawar
LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Whats wrong with being bubbly, Its a personality trait and when you have it, its hard to lock it away in a box and open it only at times when its okay to do so.I find it endearing that khushi is herself even infront of others, she does put on a fake extreior for others and remains how she is.

Its not silliness, its Khushi thats what it is and i think you have to understand her character rather than just see how she behaves and what not.

And Don't indirectly or directly hint at other show leads, because what is concerned at this moment is Khushi, not some other leads. You opened this topic for her, so talk about her don't compare with others. 

I think you can be right too,I can very well control myself in front of others so I will not understand her impulsive behaviour.I did think about this before opening the topic.

I am sorry for hinting at other show leads,though I am entitled to my opinion I still shouldn't have done that,its stupid to create fights when there is peace.Will edit it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index