Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Kapoor.Riya

Groupbie

Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Add me too...

1st toh...I came early today was pretty excited dat ...I'll get to watch IPK..on Tv..and not Yt...And Todays epi...cumpltly dissapointed me...
Like Totally...

I really found Khushi Silly...Her antics irritated me...

Bit over-acting form Sanaya's side...

Hope to see not such siliness in furture epis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi! No silliness please. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yeah lets just hope,what else can we do?
I was so excited too but this is what I got.

I disagree about Sanaya's acting,I think the reason I smiled in such scenes was because of her.

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@ aachal  i totally agree , khushi is totally different and sanaya is doing superb job, want sanay's good scenes with all char but today i agree that mami and all got good screen in this way they r rushing with main leads and story , but today khushi was cute LOLand reason was only and only sanaya she did superb job even in those scenes Clap now i hope that promo 's story or hint will start and we will come to know abt it 

Edited by aashizin - 18 June 2011 at 1:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliikdg129

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Lol, too much of Shyam and Maami and Bua.Sleepy

I dislike Maami,even more than Shyam.
Bua -  I like watching.
No, I don't like Bua but I like watching her scenes,you know the kind of negative people you like/love to dislike/hate.The way she says her lines - find it cute.

chullbullii

Anam.

IF-Dazzler

Anam.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Even I found Khushi a little over the top today. Hopefully she will be back to normal in tomorrow's episode.                                              

Tomorrow's episode also is going to be more of a filler episode. Its only next week that the real story will start & we will get ArHi scenes. I was quite ready for it having watched so many Hindi shows in the past. Since in the first week everything happened really fast, this week the story was shown progressing gradually. The real story will only start next week (hopefully on Monday, but I think its going to be Wednesday when the real action starts). 

Btw I really really hate MaamiAngry Shyam is atleast tolerable & we know his purpose in the show but Maami is a nuisance & is going to be the cause of problems in Khushi's life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarCandYlicious_SDiyaS

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yeah even I am afraid this week will be a filler and they will start the office track by the next week only and that too from Monday or not we never know.
But do they really have to wait for the office track to show more of arnav?
He can be shown with other characters too,I still don't understand why he considers Mama mami as his apne.

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

Even I found Khushi a little over the top today. Hopefully she will be back to normal in tomorrow's episode.                                              

Tomorrow's episode also is going to be more of a filler episode. Its only next week that the real story will start & we will get ArHi scenes. I was quite ready for it having watched so many Hindi shows in the past. Since in the first week everything happened really fast, this week the story was shown progressing gradually. The real story will only start next week (hopefully on Monday, but I think its going to be Wednesday when the real action starts). 

Btw I really really hate MaamiAngry Shyam is atleast tolerable & we know his purpose in the show but Maami is a nuisance & is going to be the cause of problems in Khushi's life.
i agree anam in this two weeks story rushed ,and moreover that mami ,bua and shyam r sharing same screen space which is somehow not pleasant specially mami and her wicked and weired bg LOL btw did u notice now dialogue writer is hitesh Big smilehe did superb job in MJHT and here his dialogues r good as well hope story will get into gear soon 

Anam.

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@ aashi - I agree about Sanaya,I don't find her bad but what is the use of this good acting when they are showing khushi like this.
But this is just one episodeEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.