Khushi! No silliness please.

Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope I am not the only one who kind of disliked khushi today.I mean no matter how bubbly a girl is,does she really behave like this when she is in someone else's house?
Jumping impulsively and shouting "waah kya idea hai" and so much more.

And I also don't like how khushi's self respect is dealt with in a funny way,first Arnav and now Bua.

And why oh why is Arnav doing a guest role in this show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha, Aanchal, dunno, I actually loved her in that scene! 😆 Cause see, she was extremely excited about getting the order. Like reallyyy desperate! 😆 Plus, she's just got two weeks to prove herself... So I loved her there.

As for Arnav, yeah I SO agree. Need more of Arnav!
While watching that scene I had a smile on my face,found her cute but then I thought that in real life if someone like khushi behaved in this way,I would be annoyed and not amused.Though this is a case of different personalities so now  I think I  will not judge khushi there.

And Arnav - This is not khushi's story,this is ArHi's story.Show him more.
One scene and then he is gayab.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol, too much of Shyam and Maami and Bua.🥱
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with you...i hope they stop showing khushi acting so silly...like when she says "juice bahut accha tha" today and even yday while she sat on the sofa...

And Arnav's role is looking like a blink-and-miss one...no show even in the precap today 😒
I still didn't find it that bad when she sat on the sofa,probably because her expressions were so cute when she said 'sab kehte hai hum kisi picture ki heroine jaise lagte hain par pata nahi konsi'...though I think that if seen from a different angle,that line was silly too.
I don't know! I have a smile on my face when I watch this scene but when I think about it I come to the conclusion that in real life if someone behaved like this,I would get irritated.

And this office track needs to start because I think after that only we will get to see more of arnav and arhi.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you!!!!  I thought I was the only one who thinks this needs to be reigned in.  I mean seriously, bubbly is great, but this is bordering on being manic.

And where is Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bring on Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav Arnav Arnav Arnav - darn it!  where is he!

In a peaceful mood right now.
Edited by Ipepe - 12 years ago
Kapoor.Riya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Add me too...

1st toh...I came early today was pretty excited dat ...I'll get to watch IPK..on Tv..and not Yt...And Todays epi...cumpltly dissapointed me...
Like Totally...

I really found Khushi Silly...Her antics irritated me...

Bit over-acting form Sanaya's side...

Hope to see not such siliness in furture epis...

Yeah lets just hope,what else can we do?
I was so excited too but this is what I got.

I disagree about Sanaya's acting,I think the reason I smiled in such scenes was because of her.