Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I really hope I am not the only one who kind of disliked khushi today.I mean no matter how bubbly a girl is,does she really behave like this when she is in someone else's house?
Jumping impulsively and shouting "waah kya idea hai" and so much more.
Wacko

And I also don't like how khushi's self respect is dealt with in a funny way,first Arnav and now Bua.

And why oh why is Arnav doing a guest role in this show?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Gagan614Kapoor.Riyaankita10enchanted.sash10MJHTMonayaSajanShaily.ChocoholicAnampiyualka-vodkatiny-Sam_KaShianCavingInShiningStar18momma1128naz17555.DarkParadise..TheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi! No silliness please." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Haha, Aanchal, dunno, I actually loved her in that scene! LOL Cause see, she was extremely excited about getting the order. Like reallyyy desperate! LOL Plus, she's just got two weeks to prove herself... So I loved her there.

As for Arnav, yeah I SO agree. Need more of Arnav!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliikdg129madhurya_chsaniya.xangelshy-Garima-CandYlicious_Sanu17ZaYaHolic

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
While watching that scene I had a smile on my face,found her cute but then I thought that in real life if someone like khushi behaved in this way,I would be annoyed and not amused.Though this is a case of different personalities so now  I think I  will not judge khushi there.

And Arnav - This is not khushi's story,this is ArHi's story.Show him more.
One scene and then he is gayab.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliimadhurya_chSam_KaShianash91ShiningStar18momma1128anu17

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Lol, too much of Shyam and Maami and Bua.Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i agree with you...i hope they stop showing khushi acting so silly...like when she says "juice bahut accha tha" today and even yday while she sat on the sofa...

And Arnav's role is looking like a blink-and-miss one...no show even in the precap today Disapprove

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I still didn't find it that bad when she sat on the sofa,probably because her expressions were so cute when she said 'sab kehte hai hum kisi picture ki heroine jaise lagte hain par pata nahi konsi'...though I think that if seen from a different angle,that line was silly too.
I don't know! I have a smile on my face when I watch this scene but when I think about it I come to the conclusion that in real life if someone behaved like this,I would get irritated.

And this office track needs to start because I think after that only we will get to see more of arnav and arhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliikuttapuShaily.Sam_KaShian

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thank you!!!!  I thought I was the only one who thinks this needs to be reigned in.  I mean seriously, bubbly is great, but this is bordering on being manic.

And where is Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bring on Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav Arnav Arnav Arnav - darn it!  where is he!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarClaraOswald.Sam_KaShianash91ShiningStar18

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

In a peaceful mood right now.

Edited by Ipepe - 16 June 2011 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSaa123.80aashizin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.