Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

[CRYPT]
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 16th June'2011
Episode #300 Party

Part 1
Episode Begins With Rashi Worried..She looks at kokila walking and Calls Urmila.Urmila asks What? Now What u want? Why did u Cut My Phone? Rashi tells Urmila.that Kokila was Near Here and Now she is Going to check on the My Cupboard. Urmila Calls Her a Duffer She gets angry on her.Rashi Tells Urmila not to shout at her and to think Something.Urmila asks Weather Gopi is Away from Kokila. Rashi tells Kokila is always with her Now what to do? Urmila looks at a Newspaper and tells Ya..I have an Idea! When U in ur Room U give me a Missed call I Will call up and Distract Kokila. Rashi tells Ok. Kokila and Gopi turn Back Kokila asks Rashi why did u stop.Rashi tells She is Coming.She comes slowly.Kokila tells Stop walking like a Turtle and Come fast. Rashi comes Limping and Goes fast in her Room And Opens her Cupboard.Kokila comes and tells Very good Suddenly u became so Energetic and Ran like a Rabbit i am Impress.

Gopi Tells Rashi I will help u.Kokila tells No Need I didn't tell u. Kokila tells Rashi to Remove her clothes from the Cupboard.Rashi gives Urmi a Miss Call and then Rashi removes the Top Shelf Saarees She opens her Drawer and Closes It..Kokila asks What is there in it.She told Jewellery. Kokila tells Ok. and tells her to Remove clothes from the Down Shelf she is Worried.She removes Few Saaree's Kokila tells Gopi to help Rashi.She removes one more Saare and See's the White Saaree and Payals' 

Part 2
Kokila tells Rashi to remove Things fast. Kokila goes Down to help her.Mani comes and tells That there is Someones' Call Kokila tells her to give it. Mani tells I told her i'll call u . Kokila calls her a Duffer Fool etc. Mani tells that she will Bring it Kokila tells No Need I'll go and Bring .She tells Rashi to complete her work. Rashi gets up and tells Gopi to put everything Inside fast. Because then Kaki will come and tell her to put it..and I am Not well My Legs are Paining.Urmila changes her voice and tells she is Paranga ben and talks About Birds and Animals. Rashi takes a book and tells this Book has everything about Ghosts..Gopi looks at her. Urmila tells Yes I have heard about u..We haven't met though..Rashi tells Gopi To save ur Husband from ghosts u will have to Be with him all the Time and Specially in the night. Kokila tells Ok Urmila tells yes Birds and Animals u can keep them safe also. Kokila asks Which Birds.Urmila tells Kagdi I mean Crow..Kokila is confused Kagdi / Crow? Rashi tells that U will have to Sleep with him On His Bed. Gopi drops Rashis' Saaree Gopi tells How But? Rashi tells I told u and helped u in what u wanted so now u decide

Kokila Tells that he will Speak to Paranga (Urmila) Later. Urmila tells Ok.Kokila tells Now I have To Find whos' Ghungru is this.She keeps them On the Table and Sits to clean Peas. Mani and Rashi comes With trays. Mani keeps the try and goes Rashi keeps the tray is Looks at the Ghungru. Rashi is shocked and Kokila is looking at her

Part 3
Rashi hears the Door Bell and Picks Up the Ghurgru's And stands aside..all the Men of the House Enter.Kokila comes there and Looks on the Table the Ghungru's are missing and she is shocked. Gopi comes and keeps tea on the Table.Kokila in her mind. What is This When Mani kept the try it was there and Now Gopi put and its not there Means Rashi. Koki Looks at Rashi. and is Thinking

Kinjal comes to Dhaval and tells Him to Bring Something From the Market. Kinjal looks at Dhavals' Clothes and Asks him Where is Ur Shirt why haven't u worn it..Dhaval tells  I am wearing this Banyan So People will Know the Fit..and Also my Body is Quite good. Kinjal tells What will people think ? Urmila tells Dhaval is right..And today Lots and And Lots of Banyans Were Sold. Kinjal gets angry and turns and Makes a face and goes.Urmila smiling

Jigar is Reading a Magazine..Rashi comes and Removes her Jewellery..Jigar asks Her We can go her? Rashi looks at the pic and Smiles she becomes Serious and tells No Need We have already gone to Switzerland..Jigar tells that it was a Business Trip this we will go Here for Holidays. She tells Last time Because of u I couldn't shop in Switzerland. And I couldn't wear Jeans its all because of u..She goes on the Bed and Sleeps..

Gopi comes in her Room and see's Ahem Sleeping. She tells Kanah Ji to Help her and She sleeps Beside him..She tells He does Work Daily and Only Now Is the Time when I can see u like this Without any Disturbance..She tells Tomorrow i will get up before him and sleeps

At 6:30 In the Morning She wakes u and see's Ahem is Not there.She tells He must have gone to the Bathroom. She gets up and Looks Below She is Shocked to See Ahem Sleeping on her Bedding. Ahem gets Up Looks at her and Goes to the Bathroom. Gopi Still can't believe he was sleeping on the Floor And the Episode Ends With Gopi Worried..

Precap
Kokila Mixes Something In A Bowl of Dal. and Tells this is Rashi's dal lets see What happens to her. Rashi is About to Sip the Dal she see's Chilli/Ladyfinger (Sorry Dunno Cuz me 2 didn't see it properly) She see's that thing and is Shocked and Kokila is Looking at her ...

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- Which is IMP

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something Because..I forgot it was My chance to do the Update Ouch LOL Anyway..Mods Please Make this Sticky  Embarrassed

[/CRYPT]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 16 June 2011 at 9:17am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeArchanarbatra98yourmittrauhiyazombieChetnakparam02Nas1sss_winazminamahcirmuna24mrvlsmedhsfun_mastivir123guddu12hausafniki_pnpragyakumar1pritiaggarwalJANNAVrsubha1686alpha12smile365daysOk21raninarayanaiyeshanirleppannuzohrabanushiny3limbaa23anuamutharu23sandhyanand17bccltvfreaqmaaneetfanukfan79am1sh2na3Blacksexyspicyhimani88eshasonushantellbrowngiguserkamuralident4uRuthibaisaJoshana458Jia1zanabegj_veenuahutaA HUGE FANPRIYANKA00rgattuKahani_Ki_Raninilli_rshmuupieteddyrumigoham-Ripal-Spotchoti_raniChaudhrytm_Nancy_lastminchristiandior.angelirebellievadSwap-Arhiheaven princessSunriseGreenClaraOswald.-Swasti-PN_luvs_Arjun-Shobhu21-ShaunSAAfghanLeenaraj_ms_nasha--Divzfan---Yuks-sarunholic_arhiavivakirkSK1991ANJ4Ms.S.K.Howlarious.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS Written Update 16th June--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloem123

thanks for the update!

No Problem Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Nice update dear...I love Gopi & Aham scene...Smile

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing @ridhima

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
No Problem Guys! 

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thanx much for the update Riddzi.. appreciate ur efforts...

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top