Fan Fictions

"and then she said it"~3 |AR| *Chapters : 13 - 18* (Page 152)

Post Reply New Post

Page 152 of 152

Page 1 Page 151
Page   of 152

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Sush sweetie this part is  
Ridhima as a stripteaser is some thing you can't afford to imagine. I think she is more interesting when she is in her natural self .She has hidden quiet a lot from others or may be this was demand of her surroundings ,at that time in which she was . I wannna this teasing to go on for some time coz i wanna the devil side of Armaan to come up nd tell her what exactly is Adrenaline.I bet he will do it effortlessly nd Ridhima will surrender herself.

thanks for pm.
love n luck.
ritu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""and then she said it"~3 |AR| *Chapters : 13 - 18* (Page 152)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pumpkinn

IF-Rockerz

Pumpkinn

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hey sush
superb part!
loved it so...much! it was awesome!
ridz got drunk nd i loved dis naughty side of hers
"Did you like what you saw?" LOL Armaan ki tarah main bhi shock ho gayi. but loved this
cont super soon
thnx 4 pm

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hey Sush
awesome part
woww ridz kissed armaan
now talli ridz n she knew armaan saw her in eve
waitng next part
thanks for pm
plz continue son

kalikijen

kalikijen

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

hi... lovely couple of updates...

lol... rahul and armaan not doing any of the cleaning... ewww cockroaches in the kitchen... poor riddhima haveing to clean all that...

the reception part was really good... awww armaan went and got a ring of her choice for her as a surprise...Embarrassed ... that saw sooo cute and how he made her wear it without her noticing...

hahahah riddhima drunk is something different altogether...Clap... quite an enjoyable treat to see this riddhima...

do continue soon... (sorry about the inconsistent replies... was stuck with uni work... hopefully will be more better now...)

zebalakha

Groupbie

zebalakha

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hey can u plzz gimme the link of the 4th thread

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Babes, i can't get onto the fourth thread!

Diyan

Diyan

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
all the updates weretruly awesome yaar...thank you so much for sending me PM's on all the updates..i was really busy with exams & i just got time to open my inbox and see a flood of Pm's in it...thank you again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top