Fan Fictions

"and then she said it"~3 |AR| *Chapters : 13 - 18* (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 152

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
res wil cmnt when u'l cmplt dis 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""and then she said it"~3 |AR| *Chapters : 13 - 18* (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blessed4

IF-Dazzler

blessed4

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
nice part !!!

perfectsmile

immayurfan

Goldie

immayurfan

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
congrats on the thread
and nice part

perfectsmile

shonagudia

IF-Rockerz

shonagudia

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
The part was nice . I know sometimes relatives are a pain. Without understanding anything they come to conclusion. But yes the orphan thing is not that easy to digest also. Not everybody has a big heart na. But i am glad that sudha aunty is happy with the education so at least ridhima could impress her. I hope there will be no other major relatives who can worsen the matter. specially her marital status.
Do you have any plan where  she will bumped to her previous in-laws/relative by mistake ??

perfectsmile

perfectsmile

Goldie

perfectsmile

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

The part was nice . I know sometimes relatives are a pain. Without understanding anything they come to conclusion. But yes the orphan thing is not that easy to digest also. Not everybody has a big heart na. But i am glad that sudha aunty is happy with the education so at least ridhima could impress her. I hope there will be no other major relatives who can worsen the matter. specially her marital status.
Do you have any plan where  she will bumped to her previous in-laws/relative by mistake ??

As of now, nothing of that sort would happen. All is well. Big smile LOL

fatzfathi

ashluvdmg

Goldie

ashluvdmg

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

aplogies 4 being late...f***** exmz goin on n um so busy wid de last min cramming tat i cudnt comment b4..!!

i thot its high time i drop in a comment..!!i srsly like the wy de story is actually proceeding toward de marriage n well i dint think so much abt de ridzis future in law relatives...tat ws unexpcted buh important for the story 2 luk real..!!wud luv 2 read more on their journey of luv...thx a ton 4 de pm...!!

ashu

ps:comments may b a little late due 2 my exmz..buh i l keep a tab on de pms n ofcourse de story..!!

perfectsmile

dazzling_armaan

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_armaan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I agree Armaan's family should accept Ridhima for her to be fully accepted by all his family members as a part of their family.

I liked it till now . Looking fwd to more :)

perfectsmile

kajenkashkriya

Goldie

kajenkashkriya

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread!!! :) 

perfectsmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top