Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oops tis sudha aunty seems to b a pblm...!!  i wonder wat she wil do wen she comes to know about ridhimas previous marriage..! 😕😒
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the installment
complete it soon
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u knw this aunty's charcter reminded me of sum1 frm my own family.. to whom i gave  a left n right snappy replies... for sum things she did... ahh i so loved that abt me.. hehe n e ways i love dthe install ment.. wud luv to see more AR MOMENTS
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
first congrats for the third thread!
the installment is awesome!
continue soon!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
res wil cmnt when u'l cmplt dis 1
immayurfan thumbnail
congrats on the thread
and nice part
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The part was nice . I know sometimes relatives are a pain. Without understanding anything they come to conclusion. But yes the orphan thing is not that easy to digest also. Not everybody has a big heart na. But i am glad that sudha aunty is happy with the education so at least ridhima could impress her. I hope there will be no other major relatives who can worsen the matter. specially her marital status.
Do you have any plan where  she will bumped to her previous in-laws/relative by mistake ??
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonagudia

The part was nice . I know sometimes relatives are a pain. Without understanding anything they come to conclusion. But yes the orphan thing is not that easy to digest also. Not everybody has a big heart na. But i am glad that sudha aunty is happy with the education so at least ridhima could impress her. I hope there will be no other major relatives who can worsen the matter. specially her marital status.
Do you have any plan where  she will bumped to her previous in-laws/relative by mistake ??

As of now, nothing of that sort would happen. All is well. 😃 😆
ashluvdmg thumbnail

aplogies 4 being late...f***** exmz goin on n um so busy wid de last min cramming tat i cudnt comment b4..!!

i thot its high time i drop in a comment..!!i srsly like the wy de story is actually proceeding toward de marriage n well i dint think so much abt de ridzis future in law relatives...tat ws unexpcted buh important for the story 2 luk real..!!wud luv 2 read more on their journey of luv...thx a ton 4 de pm...!!

ashu

ps:comments may b a little late due 2 my exmz..buh i l keep a tab on de pms n ofcourse de story..!!
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
I agree Armaan's family should accept Ridhima for her to be fully accepted by all his family members as a part of their family.

I liked it till now . Looking fwd to more :)