love it to the core!

TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its good dear...

continue soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear well part 1 rewritten was nice, but i guess I read all the earlier parts written by you, and i felt the story is going fine, I guess you just have to start with the holiday...

I know in the past maan had not believed geet, but now my hrut felt the pain that he is doing everything to undo the past, even though he cannot,, cant geet give him a chance...

well but if you are rewriting again would wait for that too 😊
pls continue soon
harshdb thumbnail
PART 1 - Re written

wow.. what can i say? all i can say is

update

when i saw the pm and read the message, i thought there wont be any charm if you write the part. but my opinion has totally changed after reading the re written first part. only one confusion. i was confused to find the re written part. u edited the first part and updated the re written part in the same place. it made me confused. i was actually searching for the re written part. then i found out that u edited. i cant even press like button since this one edited and i already pressed like button for the previous one.

i would like to suggest  you to  start fresh updates with the re written parts instead  editing with the old one. or open fresh thread for the re written updates. it would be easy for us to press like buttons and read it with out confusion.

Edited by harshdb - 12 years ago
harshdb thumbnail
'Maan, all truths cannot be bottled up for all the time. And if ever you come to know the truth, I wish... you have the strength to face it then... '

words...πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

can i suggest you something? how about u not killing dev? make him alive and make him repent his deeds. let him help maneet. i dont know why but i m liking dev last confession. loved his dialogues.  anyway he is half dead for not having kids. dont give him kids πŸ˜‰ this is just an idea. u dont need to consider it if you dont like it.
Edited by harshdb - 12 years ago
harshdb thumbnail

for the update...
ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am carry forwarding this to a new thread. I will be posting all the re-written parts in that. 

The link is 

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome..loved it

continue son

do pm me